Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal (998 Views)

If Today Is Declared 'World Stealing Day', What Would You Steal? / If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! / If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by drizzy009: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2014
as for me o. steal a cloning machine(if it ever exists). clone myself to look exactly like bill gates, kill the real gates. that's if its ever possible grin
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2014
drizzy009: as for me o. steal a cloning machine(if it ever exists). clone myself to look exactly like bill gates, kill the real gates. that's if its ever possible grin

I'll steal the remaining mb on your brain
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by lirusehn(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2014
I'll steal xtarxhyne undecided
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by eunisam: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2014
I don't steal and will never.

1 Like

Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Liamm(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2014
I'll head to central bank grin
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by ProfGday(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2014
I wud av steal her heart over and over again,but she willingly gave it to me.I'm now the Guardian of her heart.
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by MabraO: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2014
I will help GEJ steal Obama's brain
Am kind like that
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2014
lirusehn: I'll steal xtarxhyne undecided
ts not good to steal

1 Like

Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Tymax(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
Just 1% shares of Walmart, Microsoft, McDonalds and Sony.

1 Like

Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Princeparix(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2014
Tymax: Just 1% shares of Walmart, Microsoft, McDonalds and Sony.

Lwkm... I like dis guy
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by drizzy009: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Princeparix:

Lwkm... I like dis guy
sharp guy
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Princeparix(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2014
drizzy009:
sharp guy

No be play..... na only d dude I d believe him comment
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by lirusehn(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Xtarxhyne: ts not good to steal

undecided wetin concern me? can't i beg for forgiveness anytime?
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
...I ll steal everything steal-able
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Agybabe(f): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
I would steal my mama's meat from her cooking pot again.

I miss those days. wink
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Hermanie(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
I will head to Fedral Reserve USA
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Nothing, i don't steal
Re: If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal by Babe2sure(f): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
I will steal money- tons and tons of it.

(1) (Reply)

"FIFA17" Novice Operation Skills And Tactical Board Play In Detail(part 2) / Solve This And Win A Bed Full Of Bugs / How Many Animals Can You Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.