Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (74091 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Nigerian Man Spotted Diezani Alison-Madueke Walking Alone In London / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2017
Madam Diezani hope you are strong now ?

Whistle-blower go hammer wellla

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Abeg who go blow whistle for dis woman head

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Built2last: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2017
chai...
Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Bring back our stolen funds, how far with your cancer. Abi you get cure for cancer now

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Rich4god(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2017
Omagago:
Just she me wia she stack the money mk I blow d thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Oh, so she was simply acting all along. Doesn't look like one terminally Ill from cancer.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2017
I just wish a mack truck would just crush her dia!

*MODIFIED*
For those of you quoting me & asking if I realize she is someone's mother.
Ask yourself this question. Do you have I idea the consequences a stolen 1billion naira have on Nigerians?
Ppl die EVERYDAY of POOR HEALTH SERVICES,
-ACCIDENTS DO TO BAD ROADS,
-SUCIDE DO TO FRUSTRATION FROM BAD ECONOMY,
-THOUSANDS DIE FROM TYPHOID FROM DRINKING POLLUTED WATER,
-100s DIE FROM INHALING GENERATOR FUMES
etc etc!
And she stole in trillions!

Now tell me why any sane Nigerian shouldn't wish her and her ilk a painful death!

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Bring back our stolen funds, how far with your cancer. Abi you get cure for cancer now

A patriotic talk

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Onye òshi
Hardened criminal
When it's tym to go to court u will have cancer...

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2017
YabaLeftist:
Oh, so she was simply acting all along. Doesn't look like one terminally Ill from cancer.

It's all the handiwork of the wailing Wailea HQ

Straight from Wa. .....d....ta plaza

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Monalisa185(f): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2017
op must be a monitoring spirit...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Acetyl(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Please guys any information on looted funds let's blow the whistle together... Cool money I swear.

14 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Monalisa185:
op must be a monitoring spirit...
Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by YourImaginaryBF: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Karuwan GEJ

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2017
I pity African.
After looting us dry
They run to West where they have basic amenities

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Omagago:

Hahah
Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2017
Just like Mama piss .....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=HsLBroker post=55523886][/quote]

I want to hammer too

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2017
wailers and ipob will avoid this thread like plague

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2017
Madam ma lo gba canal dey Canada . we dey follow you bumper to bumper.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2017
Madam welcome, abeg try tidy ur visa come back, u gat something to explain.

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by madenigga(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Abeg who get any info of person way stash money but dae fear to blow whistle maybe because the person dae close to dem and fit catch dem abeg send me message i go blow the whistle for you we go share d money together.

8 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by GreatChizzy: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2017
I tot she was DEAD

Evil pipo of the world, when will all these tiffs die

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by twentyk(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2017
kenonze:
I pity African.
After looting us dry
They run to West where they have basic amenities
awon oloriburuku......atleast if them steal money con use am do something for here,we 4 b like 'well,...but no na to hoard the money inside ghana must go enter europe....
death sentence for thieves,i mean polithievians....

11 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
Hope this is a recent picture. I guess her state of health would no longer constitute a prosecutoral snag.

This is no doubt one of the biggest maggots we had in our tomato garden. Time to spray some insecticide on it.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2017
mccoy47:
I just wish a mack truck would just crush her dia!
And she will go the way of all mortals, followed by you, some day, some year. But she don chop, while you never chop.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
And she will go the way of all mortals, followed by you, some day, some year. But she don chop, while you never chop.

She has killed tens of thousands

By looting the money that would have been put to use for social infrastructure

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Frog-eyed thief

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2017
sarrki:

She has killed tens of thousands

By looting the money that would have been put to use for social infrastructure
Is that not funny, since 1960, which infrastructure has been fixed. They are all looting. Even these ones recovered are all recycled and looted. We are just enjoying the pictures, even the people counting the money in Ikoyi have shared at least $5m amongst themselves before announcing the amounts seen, No be Nigerians ?

11 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by NaijaEfcc: 8:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Na London dirty like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2017
BLESS JAH SHE IS ALIVE.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Picture Of New Biafra Map Covering PH,CALABER,IGALA,EDO AND IDOMA / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.