Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW (56124 Views)

"Buy Another Moto Jor" Fans Wants Efe To Get Another Car (Pics) / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) / BBNaija: Freeze Mocks Those Praying For Efe To Win, Shades TTT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by TrapHedges(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you've got any permanent ink on you?

oooh.. Lol neh bro.. Wasnt permanent tho... I done took it off.. Scared of same thing you're lol
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by zicoraads: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
geekybabe:

I am waiting for davidos confirmation.. this is just a rumor
Sweetheart, did you wait for confirmation yesterday when that other news broke? grin
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by nNEOo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=Sirmuel1 post=55

He has an album already. just listen to any of the songs. [/quote]

Will try to but hey aren't they all singing craps undecided
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by TruthFM(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Justuceleague2:
The Davido they claimed is broke?
If davido = broke , what are you?
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

oooh.. Lol neh bro.. Wasnt permanent tho... I done took it off.. Scared of same thing you're lol

hehehe we on same lane then

But I might be getting one on soon
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by Vicyace: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Has anyone listened to efe 's songs....I've not come across one at least......
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by u3man(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Tboss fans ryt now..
I like dt cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by TrapHedges(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hehehe we on same lane then
But I might be getting one on soon
aii bro ima be looking out to see et
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by Justuceleague2: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
TruthFM:

If davido = broke , what are you?

Apparently you didn't get my comment, no need to fight you
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by Dollypie20(f): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
To record what? undecided
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by willibounce1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
I can bet the contract won't last up to 3 months. Davido go use gra gra pursue Efe
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by Ameloko(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
GreatMahmud:
Who cares!
NFCS does...
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by ReachHard: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
...AND THAT'S HOW HE WILL QUICKLY THROW HIM OUT OF THE SAME LABEL, SOONER THAN LATER, AFTER MILKING HIM DRY OF HIS N25m, AND THE GUY (EFE) IS NOT SINGING ANYTHING MEANINGFUL.

MTSCHEW.

NAIJA MUSIC.. GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT. JUNK TRASH
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by reidkrugger(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
buygala:
Deal to record what please?

Dude has no talent. ...even 25 million naira can't buy that for him sad

Ouuuch!!! Dat's gotta hurt. Still... An epic response "based on logistics".
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by 0dav2(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
buygala:

see mr talented no fit even sing for church choir,were tutu,oninu buruku grin
buygala:

see mr talented no fit even sing for church choir,were tutu,oninu buruku
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by soath(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
I'd have preferred Mavins or YBNL.
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by 3plecz(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Abeg am losing already as my view and likes is low compare to others Pls my pple help me win this $1000
View, like and share

All u need to do is Juz click on diz link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSstceyhUB0/

Thanks and God bless
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by debbie223(f): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
And they called him a whack rapper,wack rapper dey blow dey go,dem still dey where them dey
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by Nickymezor(f): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nice, if true
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by KOKOHANDS: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
LOL

Sirmuel1:
I would have advised him to go to Nollywood, He doesn't have the talent for Music.
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by KOKOHANDS: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
This guy is an idiot.....Efe that sang for us at Awka while we were serving last year and the whole crowd stood still? #Oct. 1st, 2016 #Efe #Thank_God #De_Kemcy www.fb.com/ekemini.ekpo STOP HATING BRO!!!!!! Cos he didnt do so well on screen doest mean d bro z wack!, One luv!

0dav2:
see mr talented no fit even sing for church choir,were tutu,oninu buruku grin see mr talented no fit even sing for church choir,were tutu,oninu buruku
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by Mrvirgin(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

RIP English! grin
Your mate or perhaps your junior just won 25million speaking pidgin, you're here spewing thrash, scrutinizing a sentence that has no bearing with you... Weldone sir!
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by addey44: 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bisola would have been a better deal. Efe is liked but has no talent.
Re: Davido Signs Efe To Record Label, DMW by Fantastic2m(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) / Nnenna Mbonu And Anyalekwa Visit Orji Uzor Kalu's House (Photos) / Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.