Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures (43428 Views)

Yul Edochie At PDP Presidential Rally In Owerri (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by WaleOsu(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2017
vanida6:
Lovely father
Vanida Vanida wink
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by vanida6: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2017
WaleOsu:

Vanida Vanida wink
hyy
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by WaleOsu(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2017
vanida6:
hyy
wasup with ya?
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by brightworld2(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:
You could have kept quiet. Where is your pal Funlordmaniac that you guys were discussing cultism in one thread
bros you carry this Tori of a guy for mind o.. wetim im do you na?
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by femolii: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2017
where is the airport now Osus.
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by Bestow7: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2017
Odilafta1:
The man in black close to him in the first picture looks like bubu lipsrsealed
very wicked fellow..... FG is coming for u
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by emu22(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2017
Finally dis guy na Oga ooo.
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by donmalcolm21(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2017
grin i read her cult story and i laughed all through the night with the kind of ignorance she exhibits
brightworld2:
bros you carry this Tori of a guy for mind o.. wetim im do you na?
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by brightworld2(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:
grin i read her cult story and i laughed all through the night with the kind of ignorance she exhibits
maybe na one of those copy and paste type,,, no editing
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by brightworld2(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2017
donmalcolm21:
maybe na one of those copy and paste type,,,
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by francdec4(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2017
The legend.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by Priceless200(f): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2017
Mehn I can't wait. This airport when finished will be one of the busiest in Nigeria.
Good stuff. Great one Gov. Willie . Wehdone sir.
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by yarimo(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

... cheesy grin grin..you are seeing Jonathan everywhere you go...This one na mental case grin
grin grin grin
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by belovevin(m): 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
IGBO Amaka.
The future is indeed bright.
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by kceewhyte(m): 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Where is the airport
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by amdoyin82(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
I just love this man. I can't explain.
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by baddosky1: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
This man is the only igbo man I respect. The rest are just............. undecided undecided undecided

Go and die! Who needs your respect?
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by Champele(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Campaign don start. Lol!
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
... A great legend. Ndigbo nwere mmadu!
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by akinzolarity: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ok.. we are waiting
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by ameheo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
yarimo:
See as GEJ is disgracing himself at the back of Pete. undecided
lol... Almost missed it.
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
This man is the only igbo man I respect. The rest are just............. undecided undecided undecided
v just like fayose is the only yoruba man that I have respect for..
The rest are just....... undecided
Re: Pete Edochie At Flagging Off Of Anambra Cargo Airport - Pictures by mypains: 3:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

....church a gbasa! cheesy...i am sure the 'fights' where 'ladies are bad' issues okwaya??..any way whats the name of the acount??..
yeah. Ah... name? U wan open nyansh here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday / Drake Dresses Up As His Own Father Dennis Graham For Halloween / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.