Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List (29479 Views)

No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu / Nysc Mobilisation List For Federal Polytechnic Idah / NYSC 2019 Batch 'A' Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by corpersforum(f): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2017
I present 5 reasons why your name may not be on the NYSC mobilization list yet. Read carefully.

So you have been trying to check your name on NYSC mobilization list for you to begin your registration soon and your name has not been coming up.

You have tried all day to verify your name and all you are getting is no record found.

Do not panic or start looking for illegal ways to include your name. Make sure you read this to the end because at the and, you will see why your name may not be on the list.

Corpers Forum presents 5 Reasons why Your name may not be on NYSC site yet.

1. Network

This Is funny? Yeah it's funny to me also.
Network can be a reason why you are not seeing any record yet.

Thousands and thousands of Graduates or let me say PCMs are trying to verify their names at the same time. Imagine when about 10,000 graduates click on submit at the same time. That is what I call "Yam peppe scatter scatter"

I would advise you just relax for some time and check again.
If you are sure your network is good or you even did if at midnight alone.
Then move to the next point.

2. Your School is Yet To Upload the Senate list

Why do we call it the Senate list? I know, but I won't tell you because that's not our problem here. My problem at this moment is to tell you 5 reasons why your name is not showing up on NYSC portal yet.

Some institutions are yet to upload their Senate list.

Let me tell you what you already know.
Your higher institution have a list tagged "Senate list" which contains the names of all qualified and cleared graduates eligible to be Mobilized for NYSC.

The Senate list is then what would be given to NYSC as the official list from your higher institution.
NYSC would then upload the list in the back end of their Database which will show up whenever a candidate whose name is included attempt to verify his or her name.

If your institution is yet to upload and submit their official approved list to NYSC, then when you or anyone who is a student from that institution try to verify his or her name, on NYSC database, the system will say, "NO Record Found"

So if you are not seeing your name yet, confirm if your school are yet to Upload their approved list and wait till they do so.
This is what is happening right now. Some prestigious institutions are yet to upload their lists. Just relax and don't panic.

3. Academic Issues

Academic issues is the name am giving it. You can rename it if you want.
Academic issues does not really mean having an outstanding course. It revolve round your Department, faculty, Division of student affairs and more.

Assuming your case is not number '1' above and also negating no '2' above.
Let me break it down because of some people who hate mathematics like me.

Supposing your network is very good and also your institution has released their approved Senate list and still yet you can't verify your name. Here is what you need to do. Do not panic or start worrying yourself.

Confirm if others from your department see their names on the list.
If others has verified your names and you are the only one or maybe 3 others that are yet to see their names. Then you need to visit your school. Visit your HOD and tender the complain or go to DSA to inform them.

If you are not the only one from your department, or maybe everyone in your department did not see their names, you need to visit the HOD to know what's going on.

4. Your School Did Not Mobilize anyone from Your Set

Yeah, it I possible. I also experienced it. I wasn't mobilized the year I graduated. I waited for one good year. Not only me, but every students of OAU 2015 graduating set. You can ask around.

The problem was that the school mobilized left over candidates and people who had outstanding courses during the previous year. The Year we are supposed to go, our seniors were mobilized. When we saw the list with all eagerness, we discovered that none of our set was mobilized.
If your institution has released their approved list and you can't still verify your name, make sure you confirm of any of your set was mobilized.

5. Batch B Still dey
So do not need to panic, batch B still dey on ground.
If you have passed through all of the above and still yet your name is not on the NYSC mobilisation list, then wait for Batch B.
Note that only you cannot wait for batch B. If you are the only one not mobilized in the whole of your school, don't wait for batch B, rush to your school and fix it.

But if you are not alone like Liverpool slang "You will never walk alone" then chill, get something to do and wait for batch B.

Now Your Turn

Do you have any issue, or question, or maybe all of the above is not the issue with you.

You can ask us anything using the reply button below.

You must register before you can reply....

We are here to help and try to answer all your questions

Thanks for reading 5 reasons why your name may not be on NYSC mobilization list.

Share with your friends

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-library/5-reasons-why-your-name-may-not-be-on-nysc-mobilisation-list/]

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2017
you forget to add jamb regularization. some students dont have record with jamb therefore denied mobilising

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by corpersforum(f): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2017
2kaybiel:
you forget to add jamb regularization. some students dont have record with jamb therefore denied mobilising

thanks for that eye opening

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by damilolammm(m): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2017
You as well forgot to add witches and wizards affliction.
It's also one of the major reason undecided

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2017
For real?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by xample(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Wat about error list issues
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by opethom(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2017
Pls tell buhari to scrap this shit ...

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Saraben(f): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2017
Quite helpful.... But pls can anyone guess when the camping will be?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by KingBelieve: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2017
I can't wait for my POP, I'm tired of this uniform already

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by johntaiwo123(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2017
Thanks OP

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by KingBelieve: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
Saraben:
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by QuietHammer(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
OAU, when will you upload nw?

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by lrdval: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2017
i didnt pay school fees on time, will it also affect it?

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2017
OP is this lady on your topic also an NYSC applicant?.
Be realistic and original jare.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by jericco1(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Fake admission

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2017
lrdval:
i didnt pay school fees on time, will it also affect it?
As long as you completed your clearance on time after graduation, i don't think what happened at the beginning of your final semester will affect you.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Emasel(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2017
corpersforum, any advice you can give. A friend of mine graduated since 2014 and her results have been approved by senate but she has not been lucky with mobilization. Last year her name was omitted for batches A and B. Anything she can do to prevent such from happening again?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2017
You nailed it undecided You're right!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Pls how can one log in to check
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2017
Saraben:
Around May ending, stream II might be June or July.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2017
Carolinee:
Pls how can one log in to check
check this link https://nysc.org.ng/nysc3/VerifySenateLists
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Emerituz(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2017
QuietHammer:
OAU, when will you upload nw?
They've pasted the list already, uploading should not be an issue.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Ayodehji202: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2017
educative thread . for all of us covocating this year may we not experience spilling over in Jesus name o

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:19am On Apr 13, 2017
People without Jamb Number too.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by czarina(f): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2017
All That One Join Sha, But 'Oversight' Remains Salient! I'm An NYSC wahala survivor, spent two years at home after graduation amidst all general dept and school wahala and finally time for NYSC and 'best Graduating Of The Dept' Was 'Oversighted' Outta Senate List. Uploading Was Over Before I Could Do Jack, cried my sockets out, prayed my voice out and burned my airtime out until I Just Had To Let Everything Take Its Cause. *Good News* One Evening At Work(receptionist For Electronics Shop=oga's Food Buyer, Cleaner, Messenger And Computer Operator In One) I Received A Call, The Nysc Portal Had Been Reopened And My Name Was Uploaded. Three Weeks After Closure Of The Portal. Checked Two Days Later And There It Was No 1 On The List But Was 'Oversighted'. I For Say MYSTERIOUSLY, but since I No Be 'Religious Bigot' I Would Lean Towards Oversight. All I'm Saying Is, If Its Possible To Sit With Ur School Ict Staff All Through, Travel Down And Do It, Anything To Do This Whole Nysc Thing And Get It Over With.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Emerituz(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Emasel:
corpersforum, any advice you can give. A friend of mine graduated since 2014 and her results have been approved by senate but she has not been lucky with mobilization. Last year her name was omitted for batches A and B. Anything she can do to prevent such from happening again?
He/she should lay complaints at DSA and by the way, which school be that? Since 2014 haba!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by QuietHammer(m): 11:31am On Apr 13, 2017
Emerituz:

They've pasted the list already, uploading should not be an issue.
I just hope they upload before the registration starts
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by UncleSnr(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2017
Nice share!

If you need to sell your projects and research materials, visit www.projectshamba.com
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Emasel(m): 11:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Emerituz:

He/she should lay complaints at DSA and by the way, which school be that? Since 2014 haba!

What's DSA?

The school is Uniben. Thanks.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Emerituz(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2017
QuietHammer:

I just hope they upload before the registration starts
You just chill till 20th(when registration starts) cos you can't see your name until then, the same thing happened the last two batches.
The problem is not peculiar to OAU i've not heard of any school that have seen theirs, so don't panic. Schools like ABU, UNIPORT, pasted their senate list before OAU and the names have not appeared online too.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Bensondrums(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
I ve been verified...tnks b t God.

5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! / Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) / Sokoto State Increases Allowance Of Corpers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51