Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List (30182 Views)

No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu / Nysc Mobilisation List For Federal Polytechnic Idah / NYSC 2019 Batch 'A' Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Emerituz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
hezsquirt:
please, how can international students check for their names??
I think you just have to proceed for registration and provide the necesssary requirements for a foreign student, for more info you can contact them through their helplines. They even did live chat on twitter and fb yesterday, were you not aware?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by xample(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
corpersforum:

online?....
Yes
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by xample(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by xample(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=damoneyman007 post=55542068]

Please which sku
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Culin(f): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
angry late correction of statement of result.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by CellTabRepairs: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
I was at my favourite wheel balancing & alignment shop recently. 2 hrs of my time there, 10 cars, 3k each(NG 30k). And it was still 12 PM. U do the sum for a month!. My point? Most people, even graduates ignore daily income services sector. All they see is the dirt, presumed indignity on those who do them. An empty pocket from no job or underpaid job is far more indignifying. If u are learned, start small but grow it and employ others, u supervise.The same applies to this biz. Visit a good Phones & Tablets Repair centre & open your eyes. U will see it! Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners & Professionals " 2day! Visit Amazon, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc To view & get it, click my name and signature!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Robert19: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mine was yesterday, when I got a call from my colleague That my name was in an error list the school pasted , the title of the list was , Error in Jamb reg number, but unknowing to me that the senate list my Data was not found, the language they used is no record found. I just hav to travel today to my school wen I get to the DSA office the young boy opened the Data base and asked me do I hav previous jamb reg number , I said yes , so he inputed my 2011 jamb reg number which I was using ..but when they inputed the new regulazation jamb reg number it was showing it dose not exit , of which I've even print out my admission letter and my name,skul,dept was showing,, now it was my 2011 jamb reg number after they fix it in, it was uploaded successful my name immediately display on the senate list...but I'm still confused..which jamb reg number will I put in for the NYSC REGISTRATION, MY OLD ONE OR MY NEW ONE.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Ritzychic(f): 5:08am On Apr 14, 2017
corpersforum:

thanks also.....
please is uploading still done even after registration starts?

because senate hasn't approved d result of some persons in my dept.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
corpersforum:

Please I went to my school and saw my name on approved senate list which I was told it has been uploaded but I've being unable to check online (no record found), same thing with my course mate.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
corpersforum:

thanks for that eye opening
explain more in these issues
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2017
corpersforum:

lmaoo... oh no shes not.... i need a picture of someone worried on a laptop table.... when i googled it, i search for a black picture but couldn't find..... so i used that up there....

lolzzzz
Ok but there's nothing wrong snapping yourself with your laptop if you have one .
Hahaha
What you did is time saving. Don't mind my joke.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 18, 2017
corpersforum:

nice one... but i won't take the risk
so what do you intend doing over what i take to be spilt milk.

Additionally, what were yoi thinking when you chose corpersforum as your moniker. You know you won't remain a corper beyond one year and i suppose monikers can't be changed.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2017
is it possible for school to upload a new list after registration has started​??
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
corpersforum:

without Jamb number.... does that mean those people did not do Jamb?
yeah, but am still wondering hw.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Israelconcepts: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
corpersforum:
I present 5 reasons why your name may not be on the NYSC mobilization list yet. Read carefully.

So you have been trying to check your name on NYSC mobilization list for you to begin your registration soon and your name has not been coming up.

You have tried all day to verify your name and all you are getting is no record found.

Do not panic or start looking for illegal ways to include your name. Make sure you read this to the end because at the and, you will see why your name may not be on the list.

Corpers Forum presents 5 Reasons why Your name may not be on NYSC site yet.

1. Network

This Is funny? Yeah it's funny to me also.
Network can be a reason why you are not seeing any record yet.

Thousands and thousands of Graduates or let me say PCMs are trying to verify their names at the same time. Imagine when about 10,000 graduates click on submit at the same time. That is what I call "Yam peppe scatter scatter"

I would advise you just relax for some time and check again.
If you are sure your network is good or you even did if at midnight alone.
Then move to the next point.

2. Your School is Yet To Upload the Senate list

Why do we call it the Senate list? I know, but I won't tell you because that's not our problem here. My problem at this moment is to tell you 5 reasons why your name is not showing up on NYSC portal yet.

Some institutions are yet to upload their Senate list.

Let me tell you what you already know.
Your higher institution have a list tagged "Senate list" which contains the names of all qualified and cleared graduates eligible to be Mobilized for NYSC.

The Senate list is then what would be given to NYSC as the official list from your higher institution.
NYSC would then upload the list in the back end of their Database which will show up whenever a candidate whose name is included attempt to verify his or her name.

If your institution is yet to upload and submit their official approved list to NYSC, then when you or anyone who is a student from that institution try to verify his or her name, on NYSC database, the system will say, "NO Record Found"

So if you are not seeing your name yet, confirm if your school are yet to Upload their approved list and wait till they do so.
This is what is happening right now. Some prestigious institutions are yet to upload their lists. Just relax and don't panic.

3. Academic Issues

Academic issues is the name am giving it. You can rename it if you want.
Academic issues does not really mean having an outstanding course. It revolve round your Department, faculty, Division of student affairs and more.

Assuming your case is not number '1' above and also negating no '2' above.
Let me break it down because of some people who hate mathematics like me.

Supposing your network is very good and also your institution has released their approved Senate list and still yet you can't verify your name. Here is what you need to do. Do not panic or start worrying yourself.

Confirm if others from your department see their names on the list.
If others has verified your names and you are the only one or maybe 3 others that are yet to see their names. Then you need to visit your school. Visit your HOD and tender the complain or go to DSA to inform them.

If you are not the only one from your department, or maybe everyone in your department did not see their names, you need to visit the HOD to know what's going on.

4. Your School Did Not Mobilize anyone from Your Set

Yeah, it I possible. I also experienced it. I wasn't mobilized the year I graduated. I waited for one good year. Not only me, but every students of OAU 2015 graduating set. You can ask around.

The problem was that the school mobilized left over candidates and people who had outstanding courses during the previous year. The Year we are supposed to go, our seniors were mobilized. When we saw the list with all eagerness, we discovered that none of our set was mobilized.
If your institution has released their approved list and you can't still verify your name, make sure you confirm of any of your set was mobilized.

5. Batch B Still dey
So do not need to panic, batch B still dey on ground.
If you have passed through all of the above and still yet your name is not on the NYSC mobilisation list, then wait for Batch B.
Note that only you cannot wait for batch B. If you are the only one not mobilized in the whole of your school, don't wait for batch B, rush to your school and fix it.

But if you are not alone like Liverpool slang "You will never walk alone" then chill, get something to do and wait for batch B.

Now Your Turn

Do you have any issue, or question, or maybe all of the above is not the issue with you.

You can ask us anything using the reply button below.

You must register before you can reply....

We are here to help and try to answer all your questions

Thanks for reading 5 reasons why your name may not be on NYSC mobilization list.

Share with your friends

[Source: http://www.corpersforum.com/nysc-library/5-reasons-why-your-name-may-not-be-on-nysc-mobilisation-list/]

Thanks for the good work you are doing here...Please, I am not done with me clearance due to some issue. Definitely my name won't be in d senate list and mobilization list...I hope there will b fresh registration for batch b.?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Israelconcepts:

Thanks for the good work you are doing here...Please, I am not done with me clearance due to some issue. Definitely my name won't be in d senate list and mobilization list...I hope there will b fresh registration for batch b.?
Bro clearance has nothing to do with ur name nt been on list except u have a carry over. If nt, ur sch approves ur result and u are good to go.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by myked(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2017
2kaybiel:
yes, you must regularize

I got mobilized without regularizing....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
myked:

U dnt need to regularize since u hv a jamb reg num and no carry over.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 23, 2017
myked:

wow! Congrats

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
myked:

how were you able to register on nysc portal?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by myked(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
dayo2me:
how were you able to register on nysc portal?

It seems that I didn't need to regularize after all, I just wasn't sure & it made me worried. I registered like anyone else, with my email address & other relevant details

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
myked:

It seems that I didn't need to regularize after all, I just wasn't sure & it made me worried. I registered like anyone else, with my email address & other relevant details
nice
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by Gbengzeey: 9:18pm On May 22, 2019
Few years back when I was applying for jamb, it says my full name was too long... So I rep my last name with E(which is Emmanuel)... And I've been using my name like that since then... Now my school is saying jamb won't mobilize students with initials... Please how true is that?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by hernandson(m): 4:35am On May 24, 2019
Senate list came out and my name was among,i have also done regularisation since march 14 but my name is not yet in the mobilisation list
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Name May Not Be On NYSC Mobilisation List by armyofone(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2019
Can someone please give me information on Ekiti state university NYSC program?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Corper Serving In Ebonyi Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.