Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry (27500 Views)

11 Things You Should Check In Your Car Regularly / Hyundai Car Owners To Enjoy Free Service / Customs Provides Code For Vehicle Owners To Verify Their Customs Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by Tobwins: 11:33am On Apr 13, 2017
Omo No be small things oooo! I beg na my force uniform only i go carry for road it cover others! grin after all we are Nigeria
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by castrokins(m): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2017
And If There's Nobody In Your Family Whose Name Is Jack, What Do You Do?

1 Like

Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by simatiniya: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2017
They forgot dustbin. One time these people held me for not having dustbin
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by ituahc: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2017
What is hydraulic pls?
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by Bigsteveg(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2017
iammrjaai:
With all these things listed....person boot no go full.. grin grin grin

I wonder o
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by oruma19: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2017
Water, torchlight , sore fan belt for what? Water is everywhere, light is everywhere, fan belt Kwa? Even if I have it, I be mechanic wey go fix am? FRSC de craze

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by tripoli007(m): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2017
bettercreature:
The solution is very simple DON'T WAIT FOR THEM otherwise you are in trouble
It's over 50 on the list and you will surely fall under one

I swear that's the best thing ohh,I remember 2014 I just bought my 1st car was travelling to ekiti under d bridge at shagamu dey flagged me down and after checking everything ,they said how come I don't have spare fan belt ,and all this nonsense .. I ended up paying 4k right there, since then I dont wait for them ..bastardized people
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by tonio2wo: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2017
1st aid box?? Make them add maternity ward join. Useless pipu angry

1 Like

Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by Blake007: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up. A reminder of the law is what every driver needs every often.
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by ExInferis(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2017
Your list is incomplete:

12. A set of crutches
13. One wheel chair
14. A small racoon.
15. A balding medical practitioner.
16. A red polyester umbrella
17. One dozen eggs

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by otokx(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2017
Scissors nko
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by chiraqDemon(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Blackfire:
What of bribe.
When i bin go driving school my instructor bin say ma de carry small change for emergency situations wink wink wink grin
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by Tisham20(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
spare fan belt?
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by janefarms2015: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Condom and tissue papers should have made the list nau
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by vertueptime: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
They are very stupid, let them put road signs first and fix potoles since dem wan do over sabi.
miteolu:
But my car use chain which only mechanic can fix. You mean I should carry chain and mechanic every time.

Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by KunkeAkinola(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
michael142:
Useless country

Must you be unpatriotic
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by gulfer: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Rubbish, make we kuku dey carry mechanic about
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
KunkeAkinola:

Must you be unpatriotic

He is eight the country is useless and so are 98% of its citizens including the entire road safety corps.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by PetroleumJelly: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
If I buy all these things in my car, walahi when they stop me, I will just be insulting them from the start of their search till the end.

Officer: pull over

Me: you are a bastard.

OFficer: let me see your documents

Me: shey na document u go chop, oya take na, bastard

Officer: I don't like the way you're insulting me, come down and open your boot.

Me: see this one oooo

Officer : where is ur fire extinguisher, your spare tyre, ur jack, ur first aid kit...

Me: here, here, here, here, here... Baboon dey work, ordinary monkey one chop

Officer: shey I told u not to insult me, I will show u today, I haven't seen ur fan belt, where is it?

Me: it's right here you bastard

Officer: put on ur full light, brake light, signal light

ME : you think say, pesin dey struggle with una, dey drive pangolo, oya see, all lights working, u bastard

Officer: check his tyre

Me: they are all 2016, but I don't expect a bastard like you to know a good tyre from a bad one.

Offucer: just get out of here, ediot

Me, while driving off: bastard!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by Uzr1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm..... spare Engine nko?
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by Jaguntemmy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
oladimejiX:
Ok so I was on twitter and I saw this list of 11 things FRSC wants you to carry in order to avoid getting fined.
Now you know better.

Marpol lalasticlala mynd44 please let's educate our road users.

Source: Twitter @Vio_Alert
Condoms

Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Money for FRSC revenue generation. That is all they want.

Shey reflectors that I had to pay fine for are no longer absolutely essential to protecting motorists? I bought reflectors off the street when their directive came out, they stopped me and said they were fake, that I jad to buy their own. They still fined me for fake reflectors and were talking as if the 'crime' of not having 'original' FRSC reflectors is equivalent to murdering one's parents. Now they have forgotten all about reflectors, having presumably raised enough. Helmets were the prior fundraising gimmick, they are now ignoring cyclists without helmet, it has become unnecessary. Now it is a carful of nonsense that is essential for our survival. I don't think that they understand that we are struggling just to eat. I wish the government will just disband them, or at least make sure their laws pass through bills in the senate.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by gloryman91: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
miteolu:
But my car use chain which only mechanic can fix. You mean I should carry chain and mechanic every time.

Barca first team.
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by DobraDobra: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Why not extra car Engine
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by trippleKAY(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
unclezuma:
Spare fan belt?

bro, my fan belt cut inside bush on my way to abj at 6:00am, I nearly cry that day, had to lock up myself in side d car till break, spent 4hrs before I could continue my jny, cos d mech I got couldn't find d exact belt for my car. so its very important, in fact na two I get inside my car
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
trippleKAY:
bro, my fan belt cut inside bush on my way to abj at 6:00am, I nearly cry that day, had to lock up myself in side d car till break, spent 4hrs before I could continue my jny, cos d mech I got couldn't find d exact belt for my car. so its very important, in fact na two I get inside my car

Bro, how's your vehicle servicing regime like?
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by omoade1890(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
the funniest part is that majority of the people here insulting frsc already have all this or making plans on how to get it, yet they will come here shouting if frsc arrest them all u hear is Oga abeg I no knw putting on that innocent​ face with trears for eyes after frsc officials fine dem
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by Blackfire(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:

When i bin go driving school my instructor bin say ma de carry small change for emergency situations wink wink wink grin

Do u know u can have everything complete, yet this wonderful FRSC officials, can say u are looking at them as if u want to beat them, and if u say or do anything after that is an offence....

Naija uniform officials are so so wonderful.
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by chiraqDemon(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Blackfire:

Do u know u can have everything complete, yet this wonderful FRSC officials, can say u are looking at them as if u want to beat them, and if u say or do anything after that is an offence....

Naija uniform officials are so so wonderful.
Very wonderful, its like thos uniforms are cursed cos a nice and calm person can just become a uniformed officer and change overnight
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by birmingham04: 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
holamiday:
First aid kit? For what? Water? Fun kini? Transmission fluid? Egbami!!

I'd kuku rather a mechanic and doctor follow me around Lagos roads.
Laugh wan kill me, You are 100% right. Useless and hopeless people.
Re: 11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry by psalmson001: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Buhahahhahaha.........spare fan belt ke? Ye ye I know it can cut anytime without warning, but what about the tools to fix it? What's d point having spare fan belt without having the knowledge and tools to fix it. Abi na jack and wheel spanner dem dey use fix fan belt too? Dem for just say carry a spare mechanic cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Mistakes You Should Carefully Avoid When Driving / Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! / The 1933 5th Wheel Invention We Definitely Need In Nigerian Cities Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.