Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss (77235 Views)

Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My B00bs When I Got To Nigeria – Tboss Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by pirees: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sho
SNOWCREAM:
Olo...
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by ztanleechima(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Tokunbo Idowu, are you actually accusing your father of incest? I am not suprised though. As an Igbo man I know that incest, rape, necrophilia, peadophilia, beastility, and all sort of debased sexual practices are common place in Igboland. As a nwafo Igbo I know that all kinds of evil can be found in Alaigbo
what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Tisham20(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
charly boy descendant
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
....what a family
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
New name of BBnaija is Back2Buhari Naija.

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by themonk(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Gladys2017:
lol
hello, how are you
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by TrumporIdie: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
EmekaBlue:
At ur age u have a Ring on ur nose instead of on ur finger...My sister plz r u a bull?!
grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by harizonal123(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by gritzky1996: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
hello nairalanders facially u don't know me, we might not be from the same ethnicity but for the sake of God help me out by voting for me in the gidicompare competition by liking my pic.I won't be able to repay you but God will give you a helper too.

Please I seriously need your help in this competition. Please visit @gidicompare page on ig and vote my meme by liking the pic.or follow link Am seriously counting on you and BC to all ur friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1FOsPlN9-/
this meme is about bbn efe so let all efenation members vote thanks

1 Like

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by joseph1832(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiSmith:
What kind of father saves a picture of his daughter's boobs on phone?
Answer: The naughty kind. grin
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by SmartyPants(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Publ1cEnemy:

yes... her mother is romanian

and all Romanians are gypsies?
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by WorldRichest: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiSmith:

A pervert father. Like father, like daughter. Iranu, Abasha.

1 Like

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
Tokunbo Idowu, are you actually accusing your father of incest? I am not suprised though. As an Igbo man I know that incest, rape, necrophilia, peadophilia, beastility, and all sort of debased sexual practices are common place in Igboland. As a nwafo Igbo I know that all kinds of evil can be found in Alaigbo
Try use your brain small na

1 Like

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by goshen26: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
Can we get over BBN?

We wiil wit time....olajumoke and other viral stories later dissolve like fart
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by jonnytad(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
[s]Her palava......[/s]
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by coolsegun2002: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kobicove:
This lady also has piercings in her mouth...

Is she a descendant of gypsies?! undecided

Oga forget gypsy... babes are doing it now for sexxxual satisfaction of their male counterpart..
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Bigsteveg(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:

What are you saying? Where does incest comes in
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by GenOrumov: 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
You always crack me up with your crap talk. lol....
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
You see yourself. So you're Tokunbo? Who's laughing with you
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by miketayo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:

Wat are u talkin about
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Bigsteveg(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiSmith:

Saving it just to let her know he's aware of all her atrocities. It doesn't mean anything
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by einsteine(m): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kobicove:
This lady also has piercings in her mouth...

Is she a descendant of gypsies?! undecided

Technically, yes. Her mom is Romanian and a significant percentage of Romanians are gypsies.
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by yunafa(f): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiSmith:
i think he wanted her to know how bad things got during the show. But they don't even live in the same house so don't imagine things pls.
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Bamz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
thesicilian:
She thought her indecency would win her more fans but it backfired on her.

This is not a fact. I'm not a fan of hers but that's strictly to your opinion.
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by riczy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
Can we get over BBN?
then do wat?
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by thesicilian: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bamz:

This is not a fact. I'm not a fan of hers but that's strictly to your opinion.

So if you knew quite rightly its strictly my opinion, what's your stress?
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
Michellla:
Can we get over BBN?
so dat we can go back to 'Sai Baba'?

mbanu, apiaa like dat 4 d now undecided

1 Like

Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by Bamz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
thesicilian:
So if you knew quite rightly its strictly my opinion, what's your stress?

You would have started with something like: I think..... , then I wouldnt have quoted you.

You see the problem with us in these parts is that we're always hypocritical.
Re: My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss by toloohthegreat: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
chriskosherbal:
The boss lady was just been real.
ask yourself sincerely, can your own sister express her realness just like this and you will commend it? be sincere.
or are you 17yrs and don't grasp modesty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mike & Women Wearing Penis Pants Attend Don Jazzy's Mother's Funeral / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.