Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud (39924 Views)

Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants / Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by hollowway44: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pls show us the face of the old mama youngie
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by seeyouin2019: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
I know this man Eric Peters, he is from Ihiala Local Government of Anambra State. We Igbos should stop bringing shame, disgrace, ridicle, contempt and resentment to our tribe with our criminal tendencies.

I was in India last year september. My itinerary in that country took me through Mumbai, Goa, Punjab and New Delhi. As an Igbo man, I must confess that all the Igbo men I met, I mean virtually all the Igbo men in India are involved in one criminal activity or the other. The few Yoruba's I saw were either in the University or working in big corporations

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEH... Now give yourself a big knock on the head...
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by tianshie(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is the woman inside the man's stomach? Why isn't her picture up?
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Ebeleiscorupt: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Seeing his face and the shape of his head, i need no NCAN to tell me he's an ipob.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Please try and forgive us, thsks.

Lol what did I do that you're asking for forgiveness
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by GWOHeywhy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
weather he is an afonja or a Igbo it doesn't simply matter he was addressed as a Nigerian and that is an insult to us as a Nation!
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by UncleJJ(m): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Usmaniaaa: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
KungLaoooo:
He probably went there as a development ambassador. Here is a snippet from my interview with Mr Akhshtar Dee Velopa.

Ipob secretary, Mumbai branch.
Enjoy!

kikikikiki u no go kill person...

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by noziz(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2017
name checked successfully.

i am not surprised grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by ijayebonyi(f): 1:43am On Apr 14, 2017
KungLaoooo:

Lol what did I do that you're asking for forgiveness
You seems to have animosity towards Igbo's, that is why am begging you to please forgive
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by ijayebonyi(f): 1:46am On Apr 14, 2017
seeyouin2019:

HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEHEH... Now give yourself a big knock on the head...
Lol. For what nah?
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 14, 2017
ijayebonyi:
You seems to have animosity towards Igbo's, that is why am begging you to please forgive

Animosity is a strong word. E no reach that level, but I'm not a big fan of them either.

It's a tit for tat thing really. They insult us and we do the same. I'm sure you're aware of that already. Nothing more than that

If they sheath their swords, we'll sheath ours too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by ijayebonyi(f): 2:01am On Apr 14, 2017
KungLaoooo:

Animosity is a strong word. E nor reach that level, but I'm not a big fan of them either.

It's a tit for tat thing really. They insult us and we do the same. I'm sure you're aware of that already. Nothing more than that

If they sheath their swords, we'll sheath ours too.
;DYou can actually set a pace and they will follow. A times exchanging trading words with someone who doesn't know of any better brings you down to the persons level, but with your attitudes arimes the person will regain his or her sense. Am Igbo, but cannot insult any tribe, cause we as human are all the same.Thanks
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Kwarupshun(m): 3:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Awon ipob ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate / Lagos Police Clamps Down On Cultists, Arrests Scores / Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.