Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show (655 Views)

Another N*de Of Cynthia Morgan When She Exposed Her Boobs In 2018 / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show by bongolistik(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Second runner up in the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality show, Tokunbo Ajayi, also known as T-boss has disclosed why she bared her breast while on the show.

Speaking with Beat FM, Tboss revealed that it was part of her to strip naked while taking her bath.

Recall that T-boss had come under intense criticisms by followers of the programme for revealing her breast while on the show.

But clarifying the issue, T-boss said, “The Big Brother house was a place where I was myself. At home I don’t shower with my clothes on.”

She noted that stripping naked had become normal to her because, “Usually, in my house, I just walk around naked.”

T-boss said she never knew that exposing her breasts would cause a lot of drama on social media, adding that it wasn’t until she returned that her father sent her the viral screenshot that earned her so much criticism.

“He actually did a [snapshot]. He just sent me a picture of myself, and I was like, ‘Oh, Lord!”

On why she could not recite the National anthem, Tboss insisted that “I can totally recite the national anthem.

“[But] I was under pressure and tired because the whole day, we [were] in the sun, talking. It was a very emotional day and I was really drained. I had a meltdown and it was very very justified.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/13/big-brother-naija-exposed-breast-t-boss/
Re: Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show by NLProblemChild(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ok.please, How do i blow whistle ..help
Re: Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show by PASCALSILVA(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
hmm..mm..clears my throat... to give.. a fvck...but no fvck to give cuz bbn has ended ,.
Re: Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show by lilmaydee(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lame excuse indeed! Who showers with their clothes on in the first place. She thought showing her boobs will make viewers vote for her. Nice view though

1 Like

Re: Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show by IamAirforce1: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
Her manipulative ways reminded me of Nigeria politicians so I voted for Efe based on logistics
Re: Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show by Li2Finger: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Her boobs is even famous than her?

Tboss boobs I know, Tboss I know not
Re: Lame Reason Given By Tboss On Why She Exposed Her Breast During BB Naija Show by Michellla(f): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Her boobs
Her life

(1) (Reply)

Efe, Bbnaija Winner Sign On Supersport Wall Of Champions (video) / Breaking News: Veteran Actor, Olumide Bakare Is Dead. / [PHOTOS] 21yr-old Naija Nvde Babe Loves Multiple Org@sms With Her Huge T!ts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.