Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? (7714 Views)

How Do I Tell My Colleague She Has Mouth Odor? / EXPOSED: Dont Ever Use Your Office Internet For Personal Stuffs / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? by Fesisko(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2017
this post just described my laquacious Boss. he talks alot, and doesn't know when to keep quiet.he aways look disorganized, proud, arrogant and always gossip my fellow workers to me. I'm tempted sometimes to tell him to shut the Bleep up or how boring the conversation is, but ethics demand my loyalty.
I'm his close buddy, but being an introvert, I'm always worn out whenever I leave his presence; cos I don't like discussing people, rather I discuss issues. I have tried all possible means by always putting earpeirce in my ear, faking calls, etc, but whenever he sense that I'm not interested in the conversation, he keep on calling my Name in the middle of the conversation. I'm fucking tired of my job!

1 Like

Re: Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? by rottenPussy: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2017
Langbasa:
I could be the boss u know.

Re: Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? by 3plecz(m): 11:20am On Apr 14, 2017
Abeg am losing already as my view and likes is low compare to others Pls my pple help me win this $1000
View, like and share

All u need to do is Juz click on diz link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSstceyhUB0/

Thanks and God bless
Re: Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? by bamasite(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
NICE ONE
Re: Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? by mckoolcharming(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Una get only one for office Una no wan allow person rest. Come my office. Na two them be. Always against each other. This one believes the other one lies. Den go dey crack dead joke they laff on top so that u go laff but. E no follow
Re: Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? by Langbasa: 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=rottenPussy post=55557281][/quote]Paw paw leave

Re: Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? by cyndyzuriks(f): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...

They can talk for Africa

Whoever invented the earpiece is the real MVP cheesy
lol as in ehn that earpiece is a life saver
Re: Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? by rottenPussy: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Langbasa:
Paw paw leave
u no strong!

why not mix grinded dry pepper with pawpaw leaf
Re: Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? by Langbasa: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
rottenPussy:
u no strong!
why not mix grinded dry pepper with pawpaw leaf
Dry wetin?

Re: Are You The Dreaded Blabber Mouth In Your Office? by rottenPussy: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Langbasa:
Dry wetin?
Man, you are not tight!

Dry pepper + pawpaw leaf is the coolest grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Annual Leave Days Include Weekend? / Need Internship Placement? Sanofi Launches Internship Scheme For Fresh Graduates / Magnifying Your Strengths: The Path To Professional Fulfillment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.