Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? (48646 Views)

Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by UncutSk(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2017
annunaki2:

Evidently you are the one who is a blind follower, cause if you bothered to study the bible well, you will realise a christian has no business paying tithe.
don't mind the sheep

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by UncutSk(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2017
donj84:

good evening. please am trying to understand you, are u saying church dont collect tithe??
yup
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by UncutSk(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2017
kan12:

Malachi 3::10
Jesus changed everything you sheep
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Emerituz(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
The church of God does not receive tithe. All those collecting tithes are liars and robbers and they obey no one but their father, the devil.
Are you saying churches like RCCG, Living faith and Co. that do collect tithe follow nobody but devils
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by EmpowerNg(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tithe is not paid to church to or pastor. Tithe is paid to God.

When giving your tithe, u don't write your name, u just label the envelop tithe
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by francis247(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
The church of God does not receive tithe. All those collecting tithes are liars and robbers and they obey no one but their father, the devil.
Seriously, I feel like kissing you right now.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Basic123: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
They are hypocrites, they'll gladly accept it
Even pastor adeboye will accept it.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by modik(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:

Quote the scripture and stop self delusion!
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:

Idiot
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by nathpope(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
EmpowerNg:
Tithe is not paid to church to or pastor. Tithe is paid to God.

When giving your tithe, u don't write your name, u just label the envelop tithe

As "christians", we are all enjoined to be like Christ....in all ways (though not easy).

Food for thought:

Did Christ pay tithes during His time?
P.s: if He did, the Bible will SURELY record it.

Did He pay tax? Sure He did. Which prompted the saying, "give unto Ceaser what is Ceasers'.. .."

...tithe is paid to God....
Sure, i pay my tithes to my parents.
They are my "god" here on earth.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by mikolo80: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
please explain
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by pxalmydee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
kan12:

Malachi 3::10
this is the passage they quote to scam the gullible followers.. Jesus Christ and his followers never collected tithe,why pastors of this days? tithe was paid to levite that oversee the affairs of the temple(Judaism).pastors held the church to guide the steps of the sheep not to leave the presence of the lord(Christianity). go and read the new testament very well n come back to show me where Jesus ask people to pay tithe. he only mention paying tax to roman government (giving Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar) giving God what belongs to God means following the two greatest commandment 1-Love your neighbors as yourself 2-Love your God.......... our today churches don't even obey commandments of Jesus(paying tax) ,they establish universities for profit without paying tax to the Govt..... they are all money lovers.....I can never go to church in Nigeria again because I know the truth and the sheeple hate me for that...........I will rather give to the poor than to pastor to live expensive lifestyle (Mansion and private jet)

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by sunshineV(f): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
annunaki2:

Evidently you are the one who is a blind follower, cause if you bothered to study the bible well, you will realise a christian has no business paying tithe.
I don't remember when Jesus christ paid tithe
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by An2elect2(f): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
mikolo80:
please explain
It has been discussed here severally and so many threads created for it.

Here are two links :

[url] https://www.nairaland.com/687754/truth-pastor-not-tell-tithes[/url]
https://www.nairaland.com/3561422/why-pastors-prefer-malachi-deuteronomy
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by SuperSuave(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dindondin:
A tithe from BBN is unacceptable

You are ignorant.
but will they reject it?
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by SuperSuave(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
I need you to enlighten me on this tithe issue, please do take your time.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by An2elect2(f): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:

Here are two links :

Cc SuperSuave
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by mikolo80: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:

Here are two links :

thanks

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Dindondin(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
but will they reject it?
A standard church ll reject it. If I m Efe's Pastor, I ll tell him to pay a tithe gotten from sinless source.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by YelloweWest: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
azaino:

Me spreading falsehood? what has tithe got to do
with repentance ? if anyone has told you that paying tithe will fetch you heaven and you believed him, then you need to start afresh, cos your foundation is not well laid, your faith has been corrupted
Repent from spreading falsehood and deceiving people.

Of course I know that no amount of tithe can assure a person of heaven but we are mandated as Christians to pay tithe. It is scriptural. Malachi 3 v 7 -10.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by annunaki2(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
cheezy4real:

Malachi 3 study your bible

You are the one that needs to study your bible well. Malachi 3 was not directed at Christians neither was it talking of tithes of monetary income. It is modern day pastors that twisted it to be so.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by azaino: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
YelloweWest:

Repent from spreading falsehood and deceiving people.

Of course I know that no amount of tithe can assure a person of heaven but we are mandated as Christians to pay tithe. It is scriptural. Malachi 3 v 7 -10.

let me ask, will not paying tithe deny someone heaven ?
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by YelloweWest: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
azaino:

let me ask, will not paying tithe deny someone heaven ?
Of course not!
The only thing that can deny a person heaven is not accepting Christ.

However not paying tithe will deny u the earthly blessings of God.

Again I remind us of malachi 3 v 7. Read down wards. God asks us to tithe only for him to bless us. That's all. If u don't pay tithe I a Christian you are in disobedience with the scripture.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by willizaxx(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
Why would they reject it are they God all these criminals of Christendom I pity una
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by bigtt76(f): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
They will receive sef with enough blessings for Efe to contest BBAfrica when God answers their prayers for it to come back tongue
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by otipoju(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
azaino:

from your fact one: Abraham gave tithe of the spoilt of war from the rescue of the kings. He was not commanded to do that, and after given to Melchizedek, he didn't keep anyone to himself, he gave the rest back to the kings who were the original owner of those things Abraham brought. So Abraham wasn't commanded by God to give anything.
Your fact two: Abraham's regular gift to strangers made Sarah conceived, Hahahahahahaha. Sarah conceived based on the promises of God to Abraham. God said to him, I will BLess and multiply thee, and shall be the father of all nation. so what you are saying if Abraham hadn't been generous, Sarah wouldn't have conceived?? lolz are you sure you are a Christian or just attending church and quoting your pastor

Fact two: Yes Sarah conceived because Abraham offered food to strangers who turned out to be Angels. Sarah had been rightly labelled barren but her situation was remedied by the pronouncement of the guest.

If Abraham had been stingy and he would never had entertained strangers and his problem would remain unsolved until God intervened.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by donj84: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
SirAweezy:

All the churches you mentioned will collect and will even tell you to sow a seed with the remaining money. 2.5m pastors go happy die. For redeemed it will help that Parish, to be praised by Daddy G.O. Which will also motivate other parish to work harder to increase their turnover.
chairman!!! daddy G.O, na very big lie
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by SirAweezy(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2017
donj84:

chairman!!! daddy G.O, na very big lie

So you haven't heard when during service a pastor will be complaining on how their rating is from camp and how Daddy praised the church that comes with a consistent turnover.

I don't have anything against Daddy G.O ooo. Is just the way. Those pastors have made things to be.

A pastor in the church has 419 me by collecting money to use in completing the church tithe turnover. He later confessed to me though... this was as far back as 2010.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by newdawn2017(f): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Wolf in sheep's clothing. You are a confusionist. Like someone opined earlier, can you outgive God? This will be soothing to those who can not surrender JUST 10% of their income. Who gave you that job, or income.who even is the source of our life? you know nothing.You and your cohort annunaki2
I see u hate d truth, not surprised ur re a pastor uself, hungry & lazy man, no find work do undecided

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by donj84: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
SirAweezy:

So you haven't heard when during service a pastor will be complaining on how their rating is from camp and how Daddy praised the church that comes with a consistent turnover.

I don't have anything against Daddy G.O ooo. Is just the way. Those pastors have made things to be.

A pastor in the church has 419 me by collecting money to use in completing the church tithe turnover. He later confessed to me though... this was as far back as 2010.
thank God you said it was not daddy G.O. i was talking about daddy G.O, Dr Olukoya and pastor Kumuyi
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by azaino: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2017
YelloweWest:

Of course not!
The only thing that can deny a person heaven is not accepting Christ.

However not paying tithe will deny u the earthly blessings of God.

Again I remind us of malachi 3 v 7. Read down wards. God asks us to tithe only for him to bless us. That's all. If u don't pay tithe I a Christian you are in disobedience with the scripture.
you said it is disobedience to pay tithe as a christain, and disobedience is a sin, infact that was the sin the first man(adam) committed that made all human race sinners. Then by your statement, you said not paying tithe wont deny one heaven. So from all you have said it doesnt matter whether we pay or we dont pay tithe. But why do the pastors and church leader lay greater importance on tithe, sone have even gone so far as to tell their member that they will go to hellfire if they dont pay their tithe. Isnt that fraud, lying and preaching of falsehood??
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by azaino: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2017
otipoju:

Fact two: Yes Sarah conceived because Abraham offered food to strangers who turned out to be Angels. Sarah had been rightly labelled barren but her situation was remedied by the pronouncement of the guest.

If Abraham had been stingy and he would never had entertained strangers and his problem would remain unsolved until God intervened.

Abraham was made a promise by God that he will make him the father of all nation, that he will bless his seeds and they shall be like the stars of heaven. Now listen very well ny friend, when God vow and pronise to do sonething for anyone he has choosen, you are not expected to do anything for the vow to come to pass other than to have faith and beleive on the promises of. Abraham was man of faith, that was what God saw in him. Please stop saying what you dont know, ask your pastor if you cant read the bible on your own

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War, A Step In Right Direction —kumuyi / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.