Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

See This Hilarious Picture About Jesus And His Disciples' Whatsapp Group (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See This Hilarious Picture About Jesus And His Disciples' Whatsapp Group (pic) (2699 Views)

Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent / Apostle Suleman: "Disciples Of Jesus Were Armed, Were His Bodyguards'' (Video) / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Hilarious Picture About Jesus And His Disciples' Whatsapp Group (pic) by gentlejay007(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
The Joy of Easter.

If Jesus created a whatsapp group for his disciples while he was on earth, shortly before he was betrayed.
Judas left, knowing that he would be the betrayer.
This picture is so funny!!! grin grin

Re: See This Hilarious Picture About Jesus And His Disciples' Whatsapp Group (pic) by VickyRotex(f): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
No picture attached yet.

But I know it's the picture of Judas leaving the WhatsApp group.

Prove me wrong! undecided

Modified: "I said it" undecided
Re: See This Hilarious Picture About Jesus And His Disciples' Whatsapp Group (pic) by josephine123: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
lol... so funny
Re: See This Hilarious Picture About Jesus And His Disciples' Whatsapp Group (pic) by gentlejay007(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
VickyRotex:
No picture attached yet.

But I know it's the picture of Judas leaving the WhatsApp group.

Prove me wrong! undecided

Modified: "I said it" undecided

Lol, you got it! I couldn't help but share grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Devil's Prime Target? Kids, Youths Or Adults? / Have You Heard What Happened In HEAVEN Yesterday? / Divine Revelation Of Heaven By Brother Michael T. Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.