Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,533 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit (712 Views)

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / 23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift / Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by Anuoluwapo23(f): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
I Write This With Tears In My Eyes cry

Today Make it One Year you left this Sinful World
13-04-2016 TO 13-04-2017

People always talk about how hard it can be to remember things - where they left their keys, or the name of an acquaintance - but no one ever talks about how much effort we put into forgetting. I am exhausted from the effort to forget... There are things that have to be forgotten if you want to go on living.

I miss you mom I miss everything, the memories we shared, the way you loved us, they way you never gave up on me especially. I don't even know how to say thank you than to make you proud.. Aunty Fummi I miss you.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU WERE AN ANGEL IN SHAPE OF A MOM

CONTINUE TO REST IN PEACE MOM

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Awwwwwww cry
Re: Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by BasketballGURU(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
So compassionate,So piteous and tear-jerking

May she continually R.I.P.
Be strong for her
Re: Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by Acidosis(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anu, do you really need to celebrate this?
Re: Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by Kenzico(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Acidosis:
Anu, do you really need to celebrate this?

I wonder o!! Is it not suppose to be a memory

Or the OP must be happy about this post
Re: Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
You're celebrating one year of your mother's exit? What a title.
Re: Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by espionage48(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2017
chai we Don suffer for this nairaland..Everything is now a topic. must every of our actions be brought to nairaland?
Re: Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2017
espionage48:
chai we Don suffer for this nairaland..Everything is now a topic. must every of our actions be brought to nairaland?
Haba! Show a little bit of compassion. She is hurting and probably that's her own way of having a closure. It's hard for her I suppose and probably she felt it she post it and get encouraging words she will feel light. So please give her encouragement and not judge her. Loosing a loved one is not an easy task.

Eternal rest grant unto her oh Lord and let your perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

@Op, take heart dear and continue to make her proud by turning out to be a strong woman and not just a woman but a woman of substance. And try modify your topic.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Rip MA
Re: Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by etenyong(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sorry dear, I know how hard it is to forget a loved one. Its a year and still remained fresh ur memory. Pls kindly accept the fact that she is resting in the Lord. Accept my sincere sympathy over the lost and may God grant her eternal rest
Re: Nairalander Celebrate One Year Of Her Mother Exit by Jman06(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Why do i find the word 'celebrate' inappropriate in this post Anyway, RIP to your mum.

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Must Know Before You Marry A Pastor -part 1 / How Important Is GENOTYPE? Please Help!! / Will You Choose Your Spouse To Make That Life Or Death Decision????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.