Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

All Nairalanders Writers Get In Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All Nairalanders Writers Get In Here (525 Views)

NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nairalanders Writers Get In Here by razzby(m): 2:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, How are you all doing? Before I continue, Thank you clicking.

I am a blogger, writer and vlogger. I am basically an internet entrepreneur. So I have landed myself a blog in which i want to feature in so many writers to come display their talents to my audience. When i say writers, i hope you understand because we have different types of writers, anyways that is a topic for another day. You Can Check my signature you would see the Blog site, you can have a look.

You would all Come in as contributors to my blog with your social media handles attached to your posts. You can visit and read the Submit Post Page.

WHY SHOULD i GUEST POST FOR SIGNALSNG

Oh yeah, there are many reasons why you should guest post for signalsng;

1. We would would be having a group chat in which we would all rub minds and talk on how we can be better Writers, I would be sharing tips on how to do that.

2. For those who does not have a good platform for their stories and articles can post on our blog and get credited for it.

3. i would be making a free ebook cover for those that want to publish their books on Amazon and earn a few dollars (terms and conditions apply)

4. I would be doing giveaways on some specific days

5. I would be dropping in contest and competitions you can put in for

6. You would never regret joining SIGNALSNG

If you are interested, Kindly send "INTERESTED IN GUEST POSTING" TO ASK4NEEOLA@GMAIL.COM
Re: All Nairalanders Writers Get In Here by joseph1832(m): 3:48am On Apr 14, 2017
Very funny indeed. All what you offer, I already have. So what's new?
Re: All Nairalanders Writers Get In Here by razzby(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2017
joseph1832:
Very funny indeed. All what you offer, I already have. So what's new?

YOU HAVE ALL ALREADY, THEN WHY DID YOU COMMENT?

More Blessings.....
Re: All Nairalanders Writers Get In Here by joseph1832(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2017
razzby:

YOU HAVE ALL ALREADY, THEN WHY DID YOU COMMENT?

More Blessings.....
Just to let you know you ain't gonna get sh1t from here. Trust me, no one is that gullible. Nairaland offers more than all what you're offering.

More blessing to you too.

(1) (Reply)

***give It A Second Thought*** / 'abubakar Malami SAN Is A Star Made In UDUS' The El-critical Winners' Entry / The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.