Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (26609 Views)

Achebe’s "Things Fall Apart" Named In Bbc’s 100 Stories That Shaped The World / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
bibijay123-------twine, Allen avenue, almost perfect...
(JEEZ ALl her story made Mhi cry)
ozila-----witches and wizards, murica my river wife..(I was hot inside mhi)
dindy.... I laugh and laugh and Mhi roommate thought I was getting mad...
perfecter4real
yungtemy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Adesina12: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
fiyah.......silent seduction

Mattkent......behind her veil

Nitefury.........cartel

Lleigh.......auction, the club & rivers

davidflo.......the devil who loved me

bibijay123.....Allen avenue

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chocolateme

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by teel123(f): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Drogogodley, lleigh, skarlet, larabae, bibijay123, 0yinprince, Donkross, chumpunzy, tiffanyj, creeza, angelisto n all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Khalifaa(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chistar: Why i want to be bad

5 Likes

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Ralupresh(f): 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
larabae,shewrites,bibijay,drogodlovely
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Chipappii . Lleigh simonhabby Ferruccio Gabbyraze larabae13

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Chipappii(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
collinometricx:

Thanks bro
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Gabbyraze(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
collinometricx:
Thanks,will update my story tonite
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by larabae13(f): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
collinometricx:
lol really? grin thank you so much kiss although I haven't seen you comment on any of ma stories...buh all da same I really appreciate it kiss

2 Likes

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Dindy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
collinometricx:
dindy.... I laugh and laugh and Mhi roommate thought I was getting made...
perfecter4real
yungtemy
thanks alot cheesy
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Gabbyraze(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
larabae13:
lol really? grin thank you so much kiss although I haven't seen you comment on any of ma stories...buh all da same I really appreciate it kiss
Would love to read your story...
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by larabae13(f): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ralupresh:
larabae,shewrites,bibijay,drogodlovely
thank you ralupresh I swear una dey make my head swell grin kiss
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by larabae13(f): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
teel123:
Drogogodley, lleigh, skarlet, larabae, bibijay123, 0yinprince, Donkross, chumpunzy, tiffanyj, creeza, angelisto n all.
teel I sight u bae kiss
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by larabae13(f): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Gabbyraze:

Would love to read your story...
yea sure I'll be glad
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by YungTemy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
collinometricx:
perfecter4real
yungtemy

wao.. Salute. Mehn, you just made my day. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by YungTemy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thank u
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Lleigh(f): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Adesina12:
fiyah.......silent seduction

Mattkent......behind her veil

Nitefury.........cartel

Lleigh.......auction, the club & rivers

davidflo.......the devil who loved me

bibijay123.....Allen avenue

Thanks for reading Adesina12 . I always appreciate you stopping by and commenting thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Gabbyraze(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
larabae13:
yea sure I'll be glad
I see you have written three,would get on them asap,am still on one for now tho...#learner
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Lleigh(f): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
teel123:
Drogogodley, lleigh, skarlet, larabae, bibijay123, 0yinprince, Donkross, chumpuonzy, tiffanyj, creeza, angelisto n all.

Thank you teel123. smiley
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Lleigh(f): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
collinometricx:

Thank you collinometricx
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by larabae13(f): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Gabbyraze:

I see you have written three,would get on them asap,am still on one for now tho...#learner
I'm also a learner....I finished two the thrid one is jst the new one I just started
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Gabbyraze(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
larabae13:
I'm also a learner....I finished two the thrid one is jst the new one I just started
Alright,would definitely comment once I catch up
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by larabae13(f): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Gabbyraze:

Alright,would definitely comment once I catch up
alright, thank you
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Gabbyraze(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
larabae13:
alright, thank you
U welcome
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Perfecter4real(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dindy:
thanks alot cheesy
I was mentioned on the post
what's the gist all about?
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Perfecter4real(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
collinometricx:
perfecter4real
yungtemy
I was mentioned on this post. what's the gist?
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Adesina12: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Lleigh:

Thanks for reading Adesina12 . I always appreciate you stopping by and commenting thank you

You are blessed bae

More popcorn for you with cold Guinness grin

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2016
mha mind will not be at rest if I 4gt to mention biafranbushboy , viciyoung , bibi294 , hawlahscho shewrites (truly she writes)

3 Likes

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Perfecter4real:
I was mentioned on this post. what's the gist?
do read d headline

1 Like

Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Lleigh:

Thank you collinometricx
u are welcome
Re: NAME the Nairalanders writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 9:34am On Dec 29, 2016
YungTemy:

wao.. Salute. Mehn, you just made my day. Lol
which dept u der... coz Mhi too na AAU I der

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bosom Strangler / Surviving Evil (thriller) / Love To Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.