Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night (13573 Views)

Name The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made You Read All Night. / NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night / 15 Popular Nigerian Websites To Post Their Stories For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
2017 is gradually coming to an end...
many stories read

many stories ignored...

all in all, we still have the ones we read and loved....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by collinometricx: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
ozila-----witches and wizards, murica my river wife.. story continue
bibijay123

Life And A Sixteen-year-old By LemuelIrabor

Number 225 Katakata Street by centino

Life Of A Celebrity by Abelosas222

AZEME : A Campus Crime Story by aobmedia2017

God Knows Tomorrow "Olorunmola" by frozenvictor

Diary Of A Broke Playboy by Chipappii

ASUU Strike: A Trip From Ekpoma To Benin by yungtemy

OLU (diary Of A Broke Playboy) by olumide54

My First Story(Life of an Orphan) by Twinkiet2

JUST A Taste by Abelosas222

cold by Chipappii

Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) by chipappi

Tochi's Dilemma by chipappi

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by mitchelljnr(m): 7:22am On Nov 12, 2017
souloho19 delayed diagnosis larrysun black maria ghostwriter Lucifer's key

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by paulaspearz(f): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2017
Nite fury - the cartel

David Flo - the devil who loved me

All books by stag

Ozila - sex and the city

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by abasu(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
poetic heart..... three sides of a coin..... silent seduction..... twine.... silent lover..... mask hunter.....! [b]poetic heart..... three sides of a coin..... silent seduction..... twine.... silent lover..... mask hunter.....! [/b]poetic heart..... three sides of a coin..... silent seduction..... twine.... silent lover..... mask hunter.....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by LemuelIrabor: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
collinometricx:

Life And A Sixteen-year-old By LemuelIrabor

Woah, buddy..
LAASYO kept you up at night?
Epic!

I'm honoured to know that you feel this way though.

Thanks for sharing.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by smartaphyl(m): 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Apollux-blood and steel and soulloho-devil wears okrika
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by fSociety: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Franknetter's thread

2 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by hotspec(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2017
ClassCaptain and all his stories, is d best

4 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Sunnycliff(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Wish I have time to read nairalanders stories..

.... Sighs

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by mrzenith1: 7:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Databoy
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by seapson(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Stories...when I'm not mad

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by cardoctor(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Which one come be did?
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ekems2017(f): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2017
Stay awake all night and read stories in nairaland? How much them dey pay me?

4 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by aku626(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2017
I envy those who have the time to read or can create one. I need a time manager
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 13, 2017
List of Ashawo Joints in My area --- story by BORN2FUCK

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by ikorodureporta: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Hurray! Its my 3rd Nairaland anniversary!
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by swiz123(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Man wey dey reason by flow1759 or rather flowey lol

Sex and the city by ozila or rather oziegberigbe lol grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by oviejnr(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2017
The house of secrets by butresss not sure of the moniker tho cool
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by dapsoneh: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2017
A visitor from he'll. I donto know the name. Of. The name writer but that story kept me glued to my phone
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Sammy07: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Any story that relates to sex tongue tongue wink
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by InfinixMine: 7:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Please Recommend stories biko
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by purples25(f): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2017
I mostly read cbellas stories. And I like mancrimes .
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by FleppyDon(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2017
That has to Diary of a Broke Playboy ... Steading reading with[color=#006600][/color] saved Offline pages sef

1 Like

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Holyman3(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2017
There and back on Time by Zuby77

Still the best since 2013

21 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by GentleYoung(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Red Ashes
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2017
seapson:
Stories...when I'm not mad
ok only mad ppl read stories abi?

3 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by crazygod(m): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2017
Bibijay123. Obviously. Apart from the fact that she's the love of my life grin kiss, she can write suspense like say make u chop ur fingers just trying to find out what's gonna happen next.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Seequadry(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2017
Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Uyi168: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2017
truly,we have many great writers here.

2 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by SleekHoyeen(f): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2017
The devil wears Okrika- Souloho19

Keep up the great work Souloho. I look forward to reading more of your works in 2018.

4 Likes

Re: NAME The Nairalanders Writers And Their Stories That Made U Read All Night by Mordecai(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Safarigirl

Davidflo

Safarigirl

Safarigirl... That lady is talented, I'm a fan...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Dead Souls Break Hell Gates / Tale Of Four Women.....(lilian's Story) Fiction / The Story Of Theophilus The Cultist. A True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.