Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) (52484 Views)

UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format / Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Unique. My wedding invitation will be more creative grin
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by gabazin080(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
oshe11:
IF THE WHISTLE BLOWER REFUSES TO TELL US THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE MONEY, HE SHUD BE ARRESTED AS THE OWNER

UNLESS HE HAS TOLD THE EFCC BUT THE ARE HIDING IT FOR SOME REASON

IF AN AGENCY LIKE EFCC CANNOT INVESTIGATE AND PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF AN APARTMENT THEN EFCC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED COS ITS USELESS.....

AGENT IS JUST A MIDDLEMAN, ABI THE LANDLORD NOR WRITE RECEIPT GIVE THE TENANT....

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

EFCC IS USELESS AND THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

oga msg or mail efcc directly and stop seeking cheap attention here

5 Likes

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by Spidermon: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
Gombe? No wonder...

People wey dey soak weed inside kerosene and roll it with newspaper
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by UncutSk(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
When you study marketing for 15yrs grin cheesy
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by donmalcolm21(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
This people are joking with the happiest day of their life
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by bqlekan(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kobicove:

My thoughts exactly
Don't mind the op jare
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by Tiredoffakeshit: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa my Belle wan burst oo grin
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by mrsfavour(f): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
The date,the venue ,their names are all there ,the info has been passed so ? its OK pls.
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by megareal: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Dramatic couple.
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by oshe11: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
gabazin080:
send me magu fone number cos dey dnt reply my questions on twitter
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by Philinho(m): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
And to think they getting married on my birthday
then that invitation is for you...you need to attend....lol
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by sisisioge: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Cool...I wish the look of the couple matches their wit too wink
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by PrinceAfo: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nnaaa menhhhhn,what isi thisi :
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by worlexy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
grin grin Mehn!

Have you seen their pre-wedding photos? You'll laugh your ass out.

CLICK HERE TO SEE PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS
you lied, there's no pre wedding pictures there. that's false information, I will report you and get you banned. Oniro
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by ontruth(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
grin grin Mehn!

La click La discover 50 Million usd.
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by OnowuOra(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
In faze vioce “Kolomental ”

When you fix a wedding on children's day
Everything will be done childishly

Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by legendsilver(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
grin grin Mehn!

Useless broke blogger, who needs your foolish naked nudes.
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by CellTabRepairs: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Cars of the year award for mockers.... grin grin
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by Dollypie20(f): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lobatan
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by sanandreas(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dramatic couple
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lol.....funny couples but seems like a fake invitation card
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by tk4rd: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
grin grin Mehn!

SO,, WHERE IS THE PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS??
YOU DEY CRASE OO.
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by austinbrown: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Buhari sef, confusion everywhere
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by ontruth(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
oshe11:
IF THE WHISTLE BLOWER REFUSES TO TELL US THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE MONEY, HE SHUD BE ARRESTED AS THE OWNER

UNLESS HE HAS TOLD THE EFCC BUT THE ARE HIDING IT FOR SOME REASON

IF AN AGENCY LIKE EFCC CANNOT INVESTIGATE AND PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF AN APARTMENT THEN EFCC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED COS ITS USELESS.....

AGENT IS JUST A MIDDLEMAN, ABI THE LANDLORD NOR WRITE RECEIPT GIVE THE TENANT....

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

EFCC IS USELESS AND THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

Who did this to you?
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by sweetilicious(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
lol.
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by annibro(f): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
grin grin Mehn!

@OP,do u know any of them? I think the groom is a younger brother of my colleague... ' musa Melton'
Am I right? Make I yab am small
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by Lexusgs430: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
ShinyJay22:
A man that swallows a whole coconut must have great confidence in his anus...This invitation is vewi strong.

Or he has the ability to regurgitate the coconut .......
Re: The Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State (Pictured) by gbegemaster(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
gabazin080:
Don't mind the criminal. They want to kidnap or assassinate the whistle blower.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Obituary This Family Released / Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS / Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.