Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. (12474 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by worldman(m): 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hi nairalanders,
I'm in to installation of free to channels like: world reciever of about 150 free to air channel, D. S. T. V 20 free to air channels and also C.T.L/ C.M.T.V free to air channels. Networking and maintenance of all kinds of satellite / antena cables. service offered nationwide

Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by ezeking(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2007
How much does it cost and which are the stations specifically??
Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by Saddam: 3:16am On Feb 03, 2007
Hey Do u mean u install D. S. T. V and its works with out Subscription?
Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by kassim2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2007
worldman,did u think of what u are saying?does DSTV have free onair?u can only get 150 or more than 150 free to air channels thru nilsat,by using 2.4m and 3m dishes,and about 19 channels free to air thru pas10 ku so nor think say na yeye people dey nairaland mind the way u dey talk about ur business.be truthful, CTL AND DSTV U DEY PAY MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OOO

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by desertboom(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2007
@kassim2
I have seen the CTL/CMTV free to air it's real but i don't know if the DSTV is for real but i think it's exist.
Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by worldman(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2007
@ kassim2
it's reality
Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by Lov4sat(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2010
I hope no bi anoder 419 bi dis

how many DSTV,CTL and CMTV channels person go fit receive with your installation grin grin grin grin
Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by pitodenz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
worldman
You better close down this your thread.Just look at the phone number in my profile and u ll understand.
All
Anybody promising to give u paid channels for free in nairaland is a scammer.Any discussion relating to hacking of paytv channels in nigeria should be offline as it is highly prohibited in nairaland.
Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by Tunsbobo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2010
Pls guys, i want to know hw much it takes to install a decoder like hitv.A guy who wants to install my hitv 4 me says he wants to collect N4000, i want to know if it is the right price or maybe he wants 2 dupe me!
Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by mekdes2010: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2010
hi how r u ?am bisrat agonafir am from ethiopia east africa .pls i have 1 qzt nss7 22w deg which direaction installed
Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by thuggle(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2011
please i have a big problem, I've newly bought strong 4669xii with 60cm and 90cm dish i want to use the 60cm for astra 2b and the 90cm for w4 w7. But ma prob here is im a newbie here and i dont know how to go about the installation . Please can someone help me with how to install the 2 dishes and the tp to use and how to input them. Please i do need your help. Thankyou i!m awaiting reply

or please is there any other satellite with interesting channels apart from eutelsat please let me know, fta
please im in takoradi western part of Ghana
Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by agyengo(m): 5:57pm On May 10, 2011
thuggle:

please i have a big problem, I've newly bought strong 4669xii with 60cm and 90cm dish i want to use the 60cm for astra 2b and the 90cm for w4 w7. But ma prob here is im a newbie here and i dont know how to go about the installation . Please can someone help me with how to install the 2 dishes and the tp to use and how to input them. Please i do need your help. Thankyou i!m awaiting reply

or please is there any other satellite with interesting channels apart from eutelsat please let me know, fta
please im in takoradi western part of Ghana
@thuggle call me on 0241171864
Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by FEMARY(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2011
We have 3G SIM insert routers in stock.

1, Just insert your sim(MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT) card and start browsing wirelessly/or through wired network.

2.Make/receive calls with this router.It serves as a gsm land line.

3.High speed internet browsing on GLO/MTN/AIRTEL 3.5G networks.

4.Four LAN ports.

Call 08023122331 NOW

Re: Installation Of Free To Air Cable / Satellite Channels. by Seaman2010(m): 5:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Please, what is the TP to track SES 5 And Eutelsat 7A at 7 degrees East. Which is a better Satellite in terms of Sports and Movies?

(1) (Reply)

Latest Discovery On Opening Dstv Channels / Why exactly do you need a car diagnostics scanner!!! (10k, Works With All Cars ) / Dstv To Increase Their Subscription Fee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.