Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Ahmed Musa Divorces Wife After Publicized Fallout, Set To Marry Sidechick - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Divorces Wife After Publicized Fallout, Set To Marry Sidechick (964 Views)

Wanderson Cristaldo Farias Rushes To Kiss Wife After Scoring, Goal Disallowed / Ahmed Musa: I Forced The Coach To Play Me / Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Divorces Wife After Publicized Fallout, Set To Marry Sidechick by tosan21: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
Leicester City and Super Eagles winger Ahmed Musa has divorced his wife and mother of his two children, Jamila.

This followed a much-publicised disagreement between him and his wife at their home in England this month, according to SCORENigeria.

“Ahmed Musa has divorced his wife,” SCORENigeria quoted a source.

“He gave her Saki Uku (which in Hausa literraly means a final divorce).

“She is already back home in Kano trying to get her life together again.”

And according to the report, Musa has already done a wedding introduction with a lady he has fallen madly in love with.

The report also claims that last month, Musa quit the Super Eagles training camp in London to formally get the ball rolling for his second marriage with this lucky lady.

The lady in question is based in Lagos and is from Calabar, the report further claims.

Jamila could have got a huge slice of Ahmed......CLICK http://www.brivalix.com/ahmed-musa-divorces-wife-after-publicized-fallout/ FOR FULL STORY AND OTHER SPORTS NEWS
[img][/img]

Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces Wife After Publicized Fallout, Set To Marry Sidechick by michoade(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Calabar lady?! Hmm, I comment my reserve
Re: Ahmed Musa Divorces Wife After Publicized Fallout, Set To Marry Sidechick by do4luv14(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
michoade:
Calabar lady?! Hmm, I comment my reserve

i tell you, nah one chance him don enter

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Arsenal Sell Another Big Star(photos) / Barcelona Star Donates N30.5M Won From Defamation Case To Charity / Breaking: Foreign Football Company Dug Out Cream Endorses Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.