Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode (1341 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Police Reacts To Trending Picture Of Sen. Abbo & IGP (2) (3) (4)

Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode by Youngadvocate(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye was pictured writing while Femi Fani Kayode was addressing newsmen and you want to wonder, what could he be writing?

And the gap in FFK's mouth sha...lol

http://igbobia.com/?q=lolwhat-is-dino-melaye-writing.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode by Pointblank09(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
There is no significant difference BTW 6 and half a dozen.
There are many things to talk about about but the ruling class always distract the masses.
Instead of holding them accountable for our sorry state, we start taking side.
FTC to all Nigerians who have suffered in the of the ruling class, past or present.

Re: Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode by josephine123: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lol... Secretary
Re: Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode by Igboesika: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don't understand this man at all.
Re: Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode by fergie001: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
After u people will say he did not graduate,you can see him jotting down some important keywords,
I think he was taking the Geographical interpretations of what FFK was saying grin grin grin
So this is good Friday distraction abi?
Buhari,what is happening to our economy ooooo
Return my money at Osborne Road oooo,it was a gift from friends
Dazzol

Re: Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode by Youngadvocate(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Igboesika:
I don't understand this man at all.

Dino Melaye a drama man since 1999
Re: Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
And this is supposed to be news?
Re: Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
That his cap & the seriousness on his face makes me wanna laugh my ass out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dino na real agbaya
Re: Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode by Youngadvocate(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
And this is supposed to be news?

No my dear...am trying to spend the campaign money Dino gave me judiciously...
Re: Lol... Photos Of Sen. Dino Melaye Writing For Femi Fani-kayode by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Youngadvocate:

No my dear...am trying to spend the campaign money Dino gave me judiciously...
Wehdon sir

See Pictures Of The Ammunitions Recovered Today In Apapa / BREAKING NEWS: Northern Governors Land In Umuahia! / Former Oyo SSG Assassination Attempt - Abass Oloko's Involvement

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9