Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics (63108 Views)

At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Meet Baby Chanco, Japanese With Full Hair Like An Adult (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by DonaTee(f): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2017
Marvel1206:
Fruits and vegetables should be substituted for her food since she desires to eat like an 'adult' undecided

are dey telling us she started adding weight while on breastmilk? 4mths should be majorly on breastmilk

dey went n introduced food n her system went haywire

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2017
eyinjuege:

That's not Harvey's latest picture, as he's gotten fatter. His mother has had 14 years to deal with his disease despite more than enough access to information, the best paediatricians, the best chefs, the best support networks and access to the best foods for him.
Yet, he's still obese. That says a lot, and I can tell you she cares and takes care of the boy like anything. She's also a multimillionaire in pounds, so she's had access to the best management for him.
This child in question is however less than 1, born to obviously poor parents with no access to information ( hasn't even being diagnosed yet!) who don't even know what's going on and are still trying to cope with their task and you casually just castigate them.
My point is they are obviously facing a lot of struggles with this baby that no one seems to know what's going on, they can't even get blood for tests off her!
Show some empathy, and don't just pass the blame of their child's disease on them. It can happen to anyone, and it's not even as simple as the SS child where the parents could have avoided it.
Harvey as of 3 days ago...

Again, STRICT FOOD SUPERVISION is the only way to succeed in getting such child in line... and if Harvey is chubby/obese then obviously she is doing something wrong and that child is overfed. Unless you wanna come here and claim that even with strict food supervision, any child will put on weight. Important word here is
STRICT.
Here is a clue: I'd rather starve my sick children to a proper healthy diet than seeing them slowly killing themselves.... In due time, they will understand my effort.

Btw: I certainly would NOT let mummy do the supervision as we know how y'all are "emotional", and probably would feed that crying child to get him to stop crying. Again, tears never killed anyone. If that kid is healthy, let him/her cry for years if that helps.
Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by Esepayne(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2017
seyi law will sleep well now
Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Limit her meals to 3 average portion. And give her carrots and cucumber... she would lose weight.

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by Olufemi66(m): 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
"Blame her appetite/weight on god"?! What kind of stoopid statement is that?!

Here is a clue: STOP GIVING HER SO MUCH FOOD. let her cry for a whole week/month if she desires (tears never killed anyone), and instead rewire her brain that so much food is not good.

Useless parents who will probably blame that same god when that child dies.
Why always India?
Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by BARNABASS(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Young03:
Just throw her away
🙌🙌🙌
Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by simatiniya: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ah!

They are even giving her more food. Let them go and live in one of those countries where people don't have food so she can slim down small.

How will her future be. What if she is so fat she never leaves the house. They want her to be a dependant forever. Kai!
Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by Rhea(f): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Again, I didn't say you should starve a child (with no food), just to give her a meal fit for a 8month old... And BASTA, let her cry a river, if she desires. I'd rather she cries her eyes out for 8hrs than slowly killing her by overfeeding her. Focus that this child was supposedly born NORMAL.

And if she starts eating stuff on the floor then make sure the floor is littered with FRUITS. Lol

How can you be sure of what you wrote... Especially if a mother will be "hurt" if a child cries (like the above quoted reply)? Again, whether a sickness or not, I' d rather "starve" that child so that she stays normal, than overfeeding her garbage food until she dies.

Here is clue: feed her kilos of FRUIT, VEGETABLE daily, and she won't be that sickly fat.

Again, being hungry can be easily FIXED, as I wrote earlier. Feed her tons of fruits and vegetables and she won't be that deadly obese.

It's a two way street, a parents must choose: you either overfeed that child (and slowly watch her die), or you do something about it, aka starve her "supposed" disorder by giving her tons of proper food, that won't get her in such poor state... While seeking for help.

Which would you prefer?!

BTW : after checking the above syndrome, i read that strict food supervision (aka starving that child) is a way to combat the issue. Hhmm hhmm its called COMMON SENSE!

Mr BrownJay1: you sound like a very very very experienced manchelor grin grin cheesy cheesy
You have excellent theories on raising kids that will work fabulously on paper.
Unfortunately, kids don't come with manuals. When you start gushing words like "must", "cry a river", "common sense", I wonder if we are talking about some chihuahua. Kids...?? grin grin cheesy cheesy You probably need some hands-on experience taking care of a normal 2yr old in full TT-mode. Then we can talk some more about special cases cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Rhea:

Mr BrownJay1: you sound like a very very very experienced manchelor grin grin cheesy cheesy
You have excellent theories on raising kids that will work fabulously on paper.
Unfortunately, kids don't come with manuals. When you start gushing words like "must", "cry a river", "common sense", I wonder if we are talking about some chihuahua. Kids...?? grin grin cheesy cheesy You probably need some hands-on experience taking care of a normal 2yr old in full TT-mode. Then we can talk some more about special cases cheesy

You are talking to a proud father of 6, so i probably have more experience with kids than you will ever dream of having.. And yes, I know most emotionally driven mothers would rather overfeed such children than let them cry for hunger/food.

IMHO, it is a crime to let such child eat as much as they possibly can!
Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by Rhea(f): 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

You are talking to a proud father of 6, so i probably have more experience with kids than you will ever dream of having.. And yes, I know most emotionally driven mothers would rather overfeed such children than let them cry for hunger/food.

IMHO, it is a crime to let such child eat as much as they possibly can!

I rest my case then
Re: 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics by ashjay001(m): 6:23am On Apr 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
"Blame her appetite/weight on god"?! What kind of stoopid statement is that?!

Here is a clue: STOP GIVING HER SO MUCH FOOD. let her cry for a whole week/month if she desires (tears never killed anyone), and instead rewire her brain that so much food is not good.

Useless parents who will probably blame that same god when that child dies.

As dem no go school reach u, dem no fit blame genetic mutation/aberration. If u're a father, do u see ur kid crying of hunger for a month, without u taking any step to satisfy that hunger?

They are illiterate n probably cant afford d host of medical attention required to diagnose n treat her condition.
Poverty IS a disease!
Religion is d opium of d masses/poor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates / In Search Of Long Lost Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.