Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

In Search Of Long Lost Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (63044 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / In Search Of Long Lost Dad / In Search Of Long Lost Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
I'm Solomon an Ibgo from my father's side,and my mom is a Ghanaian, My mom took me from Nigeria to Ghana ( UNAWARE ) of my father as I was a baby so I have never seen my own biological father ever since Born, and I have tried all humanly possible means to find him but not avail, my mom have declined to tell me every Truth about my father, after all my pressure on her to tell me where my dad is until now no good answer from her, but I'm desperately want to see my dad.

The only information I have about Him is- my mom told me that His name is Paul Peter She said she has forgotten the sir name of my Dad, and she has also forgot the Nigeria state my dad comes from , My Dad was then a mechanical engineer in Lagos in assembling excavators ect..there was a pictures proofing that but she seized it, and she failed to tell me.

The Company name, I have my father's very old picture with me, posted with my mom, I'm now at age but I sincerely want everyone who will come across my massage join the searching help till I find my real family, my mom name is Grace , that was the name my Dad was aware of.

Please my precious reader help me found my dad and my home back in Nigeria, this is my Ghanaian number for call and WhatsApp -+233553121901 , God bless you and your family for helping me Amen.

63 Likes 13 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by CodeTemplar: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beware of people whonmay want to take advantage and ensure one or two critical detail is held back to catch scammers unaware.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Clairvoyancy: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
I feel your pain OP, your mother still remains the sure plug to locate your dad, look for an elderly man she respects, and tell him to ask her for more relevant information you need to find your dad.

BTW, have you ask her why she doesn't want you to meet him, it might be for your own good, she knows what you don't know, so persuade her very well and ask her, but if she gives you no tangible reply or a questionable answer(cos women would tell any form of lie against a man they hates), then never relent in the quest to find your dad. You and your dad got much semblance

mods abeg make una help this young man push go front page for larger view.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Foodqueen(f): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eeya!!!

Beware of nairalanders that will reach out to you that they want to help.

Scammers plenty for here o.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yes I have experienced many scammers tried to false help and claim your money , from other social media platforms but I'm vigilant and careful not to fall into their hands

15 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yes I have done anything to convince her to let her tell me every Truth, but, I brought her to my own house and pampered her alot , but no confers, it's reach to a point She told me that if I keep pressing her about this of my father she will kill herself, that even made thought of maybe she did something wrong to him but she denied, I'm not in good relationship with her because of this thou I don't like it that way, it only Left with police which that Will be the biggest step in her life and to her family members

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by sisisioge: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hmmmm...the curiosity of human beings. We will always want to know where we came from. If only your mom understands this....

Anyways, for her to have opted to raise you all by herself baring the cost all alone, your dad must have been one heck of a deadbeat father! Why hasn't he tried to find you all this while? Even though she crossed to Ghana, did she change her name? I for instance only need to know someone's surname to find them on facebook even if they do not have a facebook account....a cousin or any other relative will surely have an account! Hmmm....anyways, she alone can help you find him but brace yourself to be disappointed when you eventually find him. You mother tried though....it is not easy raising a child alone, I just wish she hadn't been too uptight about his info.

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by spencekat(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...the curiosity of human beings. We will always want to know where we came from. If only your mom understands this....

Anyways, for her to have opted to raise you all by herself baring the cost all alone, your dad must have been one heck of a deadbeat father! Why hasn't he tried to find you all this while? Even though she crossed to Ghana, did she change her name? I for instance only need to know someone's surname to find them on facebook even if they do not have a facebook account....a cousin or any other relative will surely have an account! Hmmm....anyways, she alone can help you find him but brace yourself to be disappointed when you eventually find him. You mother tried though....it is not easy raising a child alone, I just wish she hadn't been too uptight about his info.
Easy to conclude

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Clairvoyancy: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
spencekat:
Easy to conclude

don't mind them, they never go wrong in any misunderstanding, always the victim...

I'm sure if that man was at fault, everyone would have heard what he did by now... she might be the one at fault here, may be she cheated during pregnancy, maybe the man isn't even sure of the paternity of that child, who knows, maybe she did something terrible to that man that's beyond saying it out... I'm sorry OP, I'm not using your predicament as a case study, just saying this from a general perspective...

I know of a Ghanaian tribe that doesn't allow anyone who impregnates their daughter out of wedlock to have access to any offsprings that relationship might bred... most of them already have who they are going to marry before leaving their hometown for Nigeria, so any Nigeria they have an entangle with is only deceiving himself..

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by sisisioge: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
spencekat:
Easy to conclude

Which responsible father would leave a child for at least 18yrs without searching him out? To show you how easy it is to find people if you're interested, biko tell me your full name and give me a month to do flex finding, I will dig you out. If you want to kill it, give me you email and phone no, I will find you before you finish a bowl of garri. The father is obviously deadbeat! The mother did all the work and justly unwilling to share the glory. I can wager you that OP will be regally disappointed with his findings eventually. Not every man whose sperm contribute to a fetus creation is a father! It is well.

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by juman(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2023
First step in todays world is go and do dna test, you might be lucky and connected to cousins, uncles, aunts etc.
DNA like MyHeritage, 23andMe, ancestry.com, and others.
They are cheap.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:32am On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
Yes I have done anything to convince her to let her tell me every Truth, but, I brought her to my own house and pampered her alot , but no confers, it's reach to a point She told me that if I keep pressing her about this of my father she will kill herself, that even made thought of maybe she did something wrong to him but she denied, I'm not in good relationship with her because of this thou I don't like it that way, it only Left with police which that Will be the biggest step in her life and to her family members

Next time she said she will killed herself reply you don't care,by then she will take you serious

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:38am On Mar 25, 2023
sisisioge:

Which responsible father would leave a child for at least 18yrs without searching him out? To show you how easy it is to find people if you're interested, biko tell me your full name and give me a month to do flex finding, I will dig you out. If you want to kill it, give me you email and phone no, I will find you before you finish a bowl of garri. The father is obviously deadbeat! The mother did all the work and justly unwilling to share the glory. I can wager you that OP will be regally disappointed with his findings eventually. Not every man whose sperm contribute to a fetus creation is a father! It is well.

because his father did not open a thread on nairaland makes him a deadbeat right, the woman is hiding some information for her son. Probably she duped or killed the man why not open up

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by sisisioge: 3:51am On Mar 25, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

because his father did not open a thread on nairaland makes him a deadbeat right, the woman is hiding some information for her son. Probably she duped or killed the man why not open up

If he looked, he would have found him! He had a better chance at finding him than the boy has at finding the father because he at least would know the full name of his baby mama. Boy does not even know the guy's name or where he is from to begin his search. As for the woman,its really dreadful that she's keeping the guy's info from his son....the misery will just fuel his curiosity more.

If she had killed him, it would have been easier to tell him from the start that his father is dead without pointing any fingers to herself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Bosenan: 4:13am On Mar 25, 2023
i pray u find him...cc nlfpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 25, 2023
Thank you so much my confidence Is high that with your help and sharing I will settinly going to find him, my wasap number is +233553121901 , I have asked Allot of questions and the little I had was , she said they met at a place called odwara or something like that, and he later took her to a new place which she said can't remember, and regarding to my dad work place ,,,, she said the company was on the four in and out high road toward a town called ibadan high way , but it was not ibadan town it's self and as you are heading to ibadan high way your right side there was a big construction company with a big fenced wall around it and there was a gate or it entrance on the road side, there was overhead pedestrian to cross from other side of the road to the right side where the company located, she went on saying right after you enter the company gate then time there was a catering or eating place at right after you enter the main company, and she said at the other side left where my dad was working as assembling department,of the company, but yet no company name , no town name and no sir name,

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Dogalmighty17: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2023
sisisioge:

You are the dumbest commenter on NL.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Mindlog: 10:11am On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
Thank you so much my confidence Is high that with your help and sharing I will settinly going to find him, my wasap number is +233553121901 , I have asked Allot of questions and the little I had was , she said they met at a place called odwara or something like that, and he later took her to a new place which she said can't remember, and regarding to my dad work place ,,,, she said the company was on the four in and out high road toward a town called ibadan high way , but it was not ibadan town it's self and as you are heading to ibadan high way your right side there was a big construction company with a big fenced wall around it and there was a gate or it entrance on the road side, there was overhead pedestrian to cross from other side of the road to the right side where the company located, she went on saying right after you enter the company gate then time there was a catering or eating place at right after you enter the main company, and she said at the other side left where my dad was working as assembling department,of the company, but yet no company name , no town name and no sir name,

Very vague

It seems your mum don't really know much of your father's root, in terms of his state of origin, his home town, relatives etc and were just on the level of boyfriend-girlfriend, your dad being a construction worker who move around so often because of work and your mum, a foreigner or she has deliberately/unconsciously blanked out important infos about your father in her memory.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by sisisioge: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

You are the dumbest commenter on NL.

Right behind you! Azzzz!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Princessdainty(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2023
It's convenient for Black men to be generally absentee father.
A lot of black trauma boys with struggle upbringings.
If a man is interested in being in his child's life, no one can stop that.

Your father is long gone. Stop looking for who isn't looking for you.
Your papa no send you.

Make resolution with this & hope you do better and not repeat the same mistake with your born/unborn kids.
Unto the next!

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Felabrity: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Peter Paul who?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Onefornaija(f): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Good luck

3 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by meum: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Your mum has all of the information you need.

I don’t know why a mother would do this to her child. It is pure wickedness. Whatever hatred you have for the man doesn’t justify denying the young man his roots.

It’s a different story if she doesn’t know(may be a case of rape). Even if the father is/was a lunatic let your child know and make his/her choice to either identify with the mad man or move on!

11 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ecolime(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
If he has money, 5,000 'Fathers' will show up at his house before Monday morning.

14 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eiya sorry, may you find him

2 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by NezzyMike: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yedidea:
I'm Solomon an Ibgo from my father's side,and my mom is a Ghanaian, My mom took me from Nigeria to Ghana ( UNAWARE ) of my father as I was a baby so I have never seen my own biological father ever since Born, and I have tried all humanly possible means to find him but not avail, my mom have declined to tell me every Truth about my father, after all my pressure on her to tell me where my dad is until now no good answer from her, but I'm desperately want to see my dad.

The only information I have about Him is- my mom told me that His name is Paul Peter She said she has forgotten the sir name of my Dad, and she has also forgot the Nigeria state my dad comes from , My Dad was then a mechanical engineer in Lagos in assembling excavators ect..there was a pictures proofing that but she seized it, and she failed to tell me.

The Company name, I have my father's very old picture with me, posted with my mom, I'm now at age but I sincerely want everyone who will come across my massage join the searching help till I find my real family, my mom name is Grace , that was the name my Dad was aware of.

Please my precious reader help me found my dad and my home back in Nigeria, this is my Ghanaian number for call and WhatsApp -+233553121901 , God bless you and your family for helping me Amen.

You really look so much like him. I hope you see him soon.

9 Likes

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by NeverGrowOld: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Seen

1 Like

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by SultanOfPuna: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Search Of Long Lost Dad by ghiloman28(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
G

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / 8-Month-Old Indian Girl Weighs 10lbs, Craves For Food & Eats Like An Adult (Pics / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.