Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil (1043 Views)

$50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by edoyad(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Well, who owns it then ?

Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by Pontaboki: 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
BMC crew in confusion.Sahara is now dancing Skelewu

1 Like

Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by edoyad(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wonders
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by DozieInc(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ok, so people are now scared of claiming money?

The fear of MAGU cheesy
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sahara Reporter is just pointing at everybody, if the National Intelligence Agency owned the money do you expect them to own up,so they can start receiving summons from the National Assembly as well as breach National security. Anyway I know the area where the money was found is a highly secure and well patrolled area in Lagos,you hardly pass that area regularly without been investigated .I had always wondered about the covert operation going on there, but I just dismissed as one of my imagination. Anyway help us tell Oga Magu to stop putting our national security in danger,it would look like we all have money stack at home.Investigation can be done without the media been involved. May i not say more

1 Like

Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by Newboss(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
We already know who owns it

1 Like

Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by BeardedMeat(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=Newboss post=55567312][/quote]Yes o
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by edoyad(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
uruba23:
Sahara Reporter is just pointing at everybody, if the National Intelligence Agency owned the money do you expect them to own up,so they can start receiving summons from the National Assembly as well as breach National security. Anyway I know the area where the money was found is a highly secure and well patrolled area in Lagos,you hardly pass that area regularly without been investigated .I had always wondered about the covert operation going on there, but I just dismissed as one of my imagination. Anyway help us tell Oga Magu to stop putting our national security in danger,it would look like we all have money stack at home.Investigation can be done without the media been involved. May i not say more

$40 mil inside private residence for National security ?
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
$40million lol like you have not been following the former National Security Adviser investigation, where money are withdrawn in cash in USD and given to the former NSA are you saying their is no bank ni.Oga below I didn't say the Former NSA kept money in any ministers house.
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by edoyad(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Former NSA didn't keep Money in any minister's house, this has set a precedent. Not even in Zimbabwe do we hear of this
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by chiscodedon(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
The money belongs to my oga at the top...call me to know who he is...
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by LesbianBoy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
DozieInc:
Ok, so people are now scared of claiming money?

The fear of MAGU cheesy

Which kain talk be this? This has nothing to do with "fear of magu"

If na you, will you goan claim the money
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by ezugegere(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
The money belongs to me. It was sent to me by my father from beyong. I have instructed my lawyers to go to court, stop all these noise and speculation!
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by theSpark(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
We must to know who is the owner of the money. No cover ups o.

It appears Efcc sef doesn't do due diligence again, they just shoot first and ask questions later.
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by DozieInc(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Which kain talk be this? This has nothing to do with "fear of magu"

If na you, will you goan claim the money
Ok. So haven't someone claimed the money?
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
"Folks: After lots of days working to unravel the owners of the $50m hidden in that Ikoyi apartment in Lagos, we have reached a "dead end".

I am saying it is a dead end not because the true owners of the money have been unraveled but because the true owners may never be known.

"In the last few hours, things have taken a dramatic turn with the DG of Nigeria Intelligence Agency (NIA) reportedly stepping into the fray to claim the funds.

They've now claimed that the money was meant for a very "important covert operation". This case will be now be resolved through some paperwork and nothing more. It is a crooked family affair.

The Nigerian state is a gravy train but we must not give up until all the wheels come off!"

Omoyele Sowore
Publisher Sahara Reporters

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by ivandragon: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
this 'regime' is all about smoke & mirrors.

everyday they release millions of dollars in FOREX, but the legitimate users of this FOREX can't get access to it at official rates.

yet millions of dollars with no owners is being found warehoused.

the corruption going on in this regime would make IBB seem like an apprentice looter.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by MadeInTokyo: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Amaechi and Mo Abudu go and collect ur money or forever remain silent
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by pedel: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
For almost 10 minutes, I was thinking about what to write about this country but nothing came to my mind.
I know this country is not structured to prosper and anyone wasting time on the country is clueless.
Re: Sahara Repprters Called DG NIA, They're Not Owners Of $40mil by Marotzke(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2017
Pontaboki:
BMC crew in confusion.Sahara is now dancing Skelewu
No be only skelewu, they have switched to kokoma and fuji gabbage. Useless people.
Where is Omenka sef?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Population Was Fraudulent By Harold Smith / Nigerians Will Never Forget This Quotes / N4.637 Trillion Power Plants With 6,000mw Capacity Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.