Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) (11389 Views)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Tecno Spark 3 Pro And Tecno Pouvoir 3 Are Almost Here / Which Is The Best Between Infinix Hot 4 Pro, Infinix Note 3 And Infinix Note 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Baadal(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2017
What if i tell you guys Infinix hot 4 pro is worth considering.... cos its cheaper as well
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by henry007(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Baadal:
What if i tell you guys Infinix hot 4 pro is worth considering.... cos its cheaper as well

But money is not an issue for the OP.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Behankey(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mavinkent:
I'll go for the infinix note 3 pro this week......but can anyone tell me the current price??
And also the current price for the tecno camon cx......I need it for my junior brother......
Thanks...
Not sure about the price of the Note 3 by the CX sells for about 70k
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Behankey:
Not sure about the price of the Note 3 by the CX sells for about 70k
Yeah you're right.....slot is even ready to sell it @68K but none of the store is having infinix note 3 pro......
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Behankey(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mavinkent:
Yeah you're right.....slot is even ready to sell it @68K but none of the store is having infinix note 3 pro......
68k? That's cool. It is still affordable then. So you'll be getting it soon?
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Liwenjing(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please contact me for all original Iphones 5 and 5s Gold 32GB and 64GB. Original memory cards and genuine power bank. All Iphones are already unlocked and new with earphones, charger, sim card removal tool and instruction manual. A trial will convince you. Serious people please. Whatsapp number 09079339525
Mail:kkarizona2008@gmail.com
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by seyema(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
I there any sense in selling c9 and buying note3lte?
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by avicky(f): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mavinkent:
Slot and 3C hub ikeja don't have it. They said it was a limited edition. I handled the note 3 though but wasn't impressed with the display. It does not look like it's FHD. But d infinix zero 4 was baaaad. Very cute phone but na 95k. The note 3 was sold for 62k. The cam too is okay.
But the camon cx was wow! Very sleek and with a cute design. It goes for 70k. The choice is yours.

Anyone you buy, sha give us review on it.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Here's a link to buy it from konga http:///infinix-note-3-pro-gold-3169239
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by BrownShawty(f): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
You can't compare the Note 3 to the Camon CX,the Note 4 is not a good phone at all,its a waste of money,my bro used it and he ended up swapping it with a HTC
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by avicky(f): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
BrownShawty:
You can't compare the Note 3 to the Camon CX,the Note 4 is not a good phone at all,its a waste of money,my bro used it and he ended up swapping it with a HTC
So which one are you saying is better. I'm confused. And is there a note 4 or you are talking of hot 4? They are two different phones o.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by henry007(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2017
BrownShawty:

Note 4 was good that year but nobody bought it coz it was still over priced and the body was peeling/scratching off inside the pack on arrival.
Battery life is now piss poor and unacceptable.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 7:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Mavinkent:
I want to buy phone this coming week but I really don't know the one to buy between the two.......please nairaland phone gurus, advice me on the one to choose.......tnx
Which one did you end up getting??
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by shiftback: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2017
Hope you got the Camon CX. Jumia mobile week is still on, you can get it for reduced price
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by henry007(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2017
henry007:
Let these help you decide

Camon CX Unboxing and First Impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE?a

TECNO Camon CX Camera Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8

TECNO Camon CX vs Phantom 6: Speed test, Camera & Gaming Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

Infinix Note 3 X601 Gaming Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBjV0oOILA?a

Infinix Zero 4 plus or Infinix Note 3: Which to Get?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP3GwqmiFPc?a

Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by ishittu: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
note 3 pro
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Palmtrick:

Which one did you end up getting??
I bought the tecno camon cx for my junior brother last week.....I still don't get the infinix note 3 pro....every store keep saying they don't have....what they have us ordinary note 3.....
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mavinkent:

I bought the tecno camon cx for my junior brother last week.....I still don't get the infinix note 3 pro....every store keep saying they don't have....what they have us ordinary note 3.....
I just ordered it from konga.com I'm expecting it tomorrow
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Palmtrick:

Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Mavinkent(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Palmtrick post=56011376][/quote]
₦67.9k for note 3 pro?
They keep saying 89k.....they don't have it but they said it is 89k even if they have
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by terwasee(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Go for infinix note 3 it has a good camera long lasting battery. kiss kiss
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mavinkent:

₦67.9k for note 3 pro?
They keep saying 89k.....they don't have it but they said it is 89k even if they have
There are others less than 89k. That one is the highest priced for the 3 pro. Just search for it, you'd see it at other rates, it was #62.5k at some point, but ran out of stock fast
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by henry007(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Palmtrick:

There are others less than 89k. That one is the highest priced for the 3 pro. Just search for it, you'd see it at other rates, it was #62.5k at some point, but ran out of stock fast

89k is the price of the zero 4 if i'm not mistaken.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
henry007:

89k is the price of the zero 4 if i'm not mistaken.
There's even 1 that goes for 85k while another goes for 110k. The prices differ according to sellers
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by henry007(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Palmtrick:

There's even 1 that goes for 85k while another goes for 110k. The prices differ according to sellers

That 110 must be the plus variant.
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
henry007:

That 110 must be the plus variant.
Maybe. Maybe not, but on the advert, it doesn't carry the name "plus" just zero 4 ()
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by avicky(f): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=Palmtrick post=56011376][/quote]
Is it the pro or just note 3 and how is the user experience?
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by avicky(f): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Palmtrick:

What's the user experience like?
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by avicky(f): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mavinkent:

How will you rate the camon cx? What's your brother's user experience on it?
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by Palmtrick(m): 8:45pm On May 03, 2017
avicky:

Is it the pro or just note 3 and how is the user experience?
Its the note 3 pro.
The device is truly amazing, good enough camera even though I'm not much of a camera person, the battery tho. It's impressive, for a heavy user like me. It's really good. The experience has been awesome so far. I love it. The design is also good. Now I'm just looking for free Wi-Fi to upgrade to 7.0
Re: Which One Should I Buy Between (infinix Note 3 Pro And Tecno Camon Cx) by avicky(f): 9:54pm On May 03, 2017
Palmtrick:

Its the note 3 pro.
The device is truly amazing, good enough camera even though I'm not much of a camera person, the battery tho. It's impressive, for a heavy user like me. It's really good. The experience has been awesome so far. I love it. The design is also good. Now I'm just looking for free Wi-Fi to upgrade to 7.0
Wawu! Thanks for your time.
Btw, where did you purchase the pro from and how much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday / Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 / N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.