Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth (27903 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? / NYSC: What You Need To Know About Rivers State Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth by LegitWebsites: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
One of The best time to start a business online or offline is when you are still at your NYSC.

At this time; you have the best opportunity to take your business to the next level by registering it under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

There are many benefits attached to this which include receiving Business Loans And Grants to expand your business.

Visit the thread link below to learn more portant benefits and how you can get started with your business registrations.

https://www.nairaland.com/7512877/take-business-next-level-register#119776023
Re: After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth by MozayEnterprise(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2023
Good day guys, I’m bring you a good deal on Airpod pro 2nd generation. It bypasses the iOS 16 barrier on the pervious ones. It pops up on ur iPhones with iOS 16 perfectly. Comes with Transparency, Noise Cancellation and Quality Bass. It is going for 65k�. Buy one and get a leather pouch fee and free delivery within lagos and shared delivery fee for those outside lagos. The free delivery offers last till 31st of January ��

Re: After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth by JuliaAkoka17: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
I'm currently serving in Lagos, I'm three months into NYSC and sincerely the first two months were terrible cause the way the #33,000 finished before half of the month, I had to actually sit back and ask myself this question. Thank God I did. Cause now I don't even care if NYSC pays me or not or if for some reason alawee is delayed cause I got involved in this skill that is paying me 10 times more!... I learnt how to generate income with it and I'm so happy. My after NYSC life is secured now. Connect with me if you want to and let me tell you more about the skill. On WhatsApp;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thread 4 Corpers Posted To Akwa Ibom / A thread for corpers posted to Osun / Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.