Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out (642 Views)

Tboss: "I Realised That People Dislike Me When I Came Out Of BBNaija" / Big Brother Naija: Why I Exposed My Breast – T-boss / Bigbrother Naija: Why My Girlfriend Abandoned Me After I Exited BB House–miyonse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out by Davidson001: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
I don’t know why people dislike me – T-boss cries out

One of the finalists of the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality television show, Tokunbo Ajayi, also known as T-boss, says she discovered that a lot of people dislike her after her eviction from the programme.

Speaking with Cool FM, T-boss said the alleged “hatred” started from the house which later spread to the outside world.

According to her, SEE WHAT SHE SAID BY CLICKING THE SOURCE LINK BELOW

http://street2view.com/2017/04/big-brother-naija-dont-know-people-dislike-t-boss-cries/

Re: Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Naija bloggers have come again.
Re: Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
just learn to be original 9ja love real people with no faking more...ask efe if u think I'm lying
Re: Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out by Epositive(m): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
stay real! stay dope! cool

#teamefe
Re: Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out by Davidson001: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
coolesmile:
Naija bloggers have come again.

that was what she said earlier
Re: Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out by Davidson001: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Epositive:
stay real! stay dope! cool

#teamefe

smiley smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out by Moving4: 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
She didn't say so my friend...
Re: Big Brother Naija: Why Do People Dislike Me??? – T-boss Cries Out by tribalistseun: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Davidson001:
I don’t know why people dislike me – T-boss cries out

One of the finalists of the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality television show, Tokunbo Ajayi, also known as T-boss, says she discovered that a lot of people dislike her after her eviction from the programme.

Speaking with Cool FM, T-boss said the alleged “hatred” started from the house which later spread to the outside world.

According to her, SEE WHAT SHE SAID BY CLICKING THE SOURCE LINK BELOW

http://street2view.com/2017/04/big-brother-naija-dont-know-people-dislike-t-boss-cries/
Oga blogger, pray you don't have Google Adsense, cos am about to clickbomb​ you with your hates and lies about Tboss. I've bookmark your site waiting for the day I will see AdSense on it. You will regret slandering Tboss in your blog. Other bloggers are licking their wounds after my attack

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Rowland Talks About Giving Birth And Her Veejay / "What If I Didn't Wait" Asa Shares Story On Her Encore Show / Ghanaian Man Drowns Nigerians With This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.