Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts (15554 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by GloriaNinja(f): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
MANY IDIOTS OPENING FAKE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS TO CARRY OUT SCAM
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sarkki:
Nonsense Emir Paedophile,ESE Oruru is Still Asking fr her Virginity blood.

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by humblelyf(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
something ain't right. so all those sensible posts didn't come from the Emir?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by humblelyf(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
something ain't right. so all those sensible posts didn't come from the Emir?
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by AK481(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
No wonder.

A man who opening criticized early girl marriage wand married one.

I knew there was something wrong
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by smardray(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
nairaland nko..he no go open
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by FriendNG: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
You know Sunusi is greater than Nnamdi Kanu.

You know Sunusi is greater than Tinubu

You know Sunusi is greater than Ojukwu.

You know Sunusi is greater than Awolowo.

You know Sunusi is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe.

We igbos, Yoruba Christians and some so called yoruba modern muslim must adopt Sunusi ( The man we accused of killing Gideons) since he is ridiculing the north.

grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Blue3k(m): 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'm guessing that post about Technicians being from south was fake. I can't find the account. The thread turned into Igbo Yoruba drama like usual.
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
Blue3k:
I'm guessing that post about Technicians being from south was fake. I can't find the account. The thread turned into Igbo Yoruba drama like usual.

That was a speech delivered at Kaduna, it was not a social media thing.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Blue3k(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Billyonaire:

That was a speech delivered at Kaduna, it was not a social media thing.

Ok thanks.
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
naptu2:
SLS has repeatedly said that he's not on social media.

I listened to an interview that he granted to The BBC c2011, in which he said that he discovered that there were many Facebook and Twitter accounts bearing his name, despite the fact that he's not on social media.

SLS, OBJ and Professor Wole Soyinka have repeatedly said that they are not on social media, but people keep ascribing posts on these fraudulent accounts to them.
E get one my mumu friend he added the fake account and was thanking the "emir" for accepting him. Hewas like "thank you your royal highness...."
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by ziga: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
No way to know the truth.

The things you say on social media are immortalized.

I guess he just denied all the questionable posts that may or may not have come from him undecided undecided undecided

Politics?? Posturing to run for presidency??

All of una be same gang!!!

Anyhow, Naija go better by force by force.
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by eflintsone(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Homeboiy:
but the handler makes a lot of sense in his posts
those posts full of hate and lies ... especially saying north that feeds the entire nation and west africa cant stand on its own ??
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by gdonmylife(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2017
Atiku2019:
We All know he's not on any social media platform for now.....

#Respect Sir cool

But Instagram verified your account?
Social media accounts get verified based on popularity and number Of followers without necessarily contacting the owner.
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by savagefinder: 3:22am On Apr 15, 2017
mich24:
And I began to wonder how can word of this nature come from the mouth of a Muslim to his fellow Muslims
he did say those things but in conferences .
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by goldedprince: 3:47am On Apr 15, 2017
says its not him but account is fully verified and shows all the luxury he keeps showing off. you cant decieve everyone man.
its obvious your show off has attracted the feds so you are coming up with a disclaimer. why didnt you disclaim it when the whole social media where hailing the luxury you displayed in your instagram account
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by LionDeLeo: 4:12am On Apr 15, 2017
eflintsone:
those posts full of hate and lies ... especially saying north that feeds the entire nation and west africa cant stand on its own ??

I just taya.
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by LionDeLeo: 4:14am On Apr 15, 2017
goldedprince:
says its not him but account is fully verified and shows all the luxury he keeps showing off. you cant decieve everyone man.
its obvious your show off has attracted the feds so you are coming up with a disclaimer. why didnt you disclaim it when the whole social media where hailing the luxury you displayed in your instagram account

Even though he had said it on several occasions that he owns no social media account? Why a Nigerians the way they are for God sake?

Oboy I just weak

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by mich24(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2017
Ersan:

Are you drunk?

Yes in camel pee as we were thought by

Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by desmond2pk: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
milloguy:
Your highness ..You are supposed to be verified on Twitter. Contact me if you need help.

Back to the matter: this is the only man that I will vote for in 2019..

Alhaji Sanusi for President 2019.

But I know my people, they will rather vote for their "own" James Ibori than a sensible man who can take us to the promise land
. Do you know how many funds that got missing under him?
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by julioralph(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
buygala:
The Cabal has gotten to Oga Emir sad

Maybe they sent Shekau to personally wish him a wonderful Jumaat sad

Message sent and delivered smiley
grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Disowns Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Accounts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
mich24:

Yes in camel pee as we were thought by

You must be drinking a whole lot of camel piss to be this intoxicated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / Where Does Pidgin English Originate From / What Is Reason Behind Bearing Names With Igbo Suffixes And Prefixes Among Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.