Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die (53796 Views)

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by solidman59(m): 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So if she died before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.

Exactly my first tot after looking through the post. Bloggers sha
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Next2Bezee(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So if she died before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.

But that's a screenshot. It could have been taken at anytime & not necessarily at the same time he posted it on Facebook.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by tkonmoney: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:
Dis serious...d guy shuld b arrested...
Y?
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by PaARAaH(f): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:
Is it now a crime to dream? Frm the convo she never told him that she's going for a surgery, so arresting the dude is baseless regardless the situation . . Use ya common sense NA
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Unclerukus: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Made up. she died, fine, but the guy is looking for cheap publicity. Was he actually screenshoting the conversation during the time because the time stamp says that, like he knew she'd die?. probably created another profile with the ladies pic and chatted with himself.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by solidman59(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:

Those are screenshots from the guy's phone of the previous conversation. Are you blind? undecided undecided

You are the blind one here. The screenshot says the lady was online 9 minutes ago. So how come?

It's either you don't use Facebook messenger or you just don't observe stuff well
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by fablani(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
this is really painful. one of my best political analyst on facebook. rest in peace onyii
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by gqboyy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Then you have not helped them because telling them gords them into seeking the necessary spiritual solutions. Your prayer may not avail much. It was revealed to you so you tell them in the first place.
Non of my nightmares come true senor. Sometimes informing someone about a bad dream imposes psychological distress to the person causing more harm to them especially if they have strong belief on the supernatural. So I chose to keep quiet. Besides this guy did not help the woman when he told her, did he?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Osu175(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:
I try to avoid people who always have their dreams coming to past.

I don't want someone dreaming about me abeg.

Make everybody dey their lane.

I have to like this your post because when i was serving i have one female friend whose dream do come to pass.

She dreamt abt her dads died and other things and they all came to pass.

She now dreamt i lost someone in my family. Two days later my mum call that my elder sister want avin an operation that minute, i now remember what the girl told me some days back. I start praying and 15min later my mom called that dey said no need for the operation again.
Till today i still think if the operation would av happened something bad for follow. So since that day i come dey my lane and the worst of it she was from ibeno (a town having boundary with the ocean)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by cybriz82(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Jarus:

The "online x minutes ago" thing is not always accurate. I lost a Facebook friend yesterday. I went to my message log to check past exchange between us, and I still saw "on mobile". That's for the Facebook inbox of someone that had dief at least 12 hours earlier.

ok are u trying to tell us that all ur friends n family knw the password of ur phone,username n so on?
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by brownhawk: 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:
for what?? u are stupidly stupid
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by otimize(m): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nov 30th 2016....
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
gqboyy:
Non of my nightmares come true senor. Sometimes informing someone about a bad dream imposes psychological distress to the person causing more harm to them especially if they have strong belief on the supernatural. So I chose to keep quiet. Besides this guy did not help the woman when he told her, did he?

Yes, i guess he did. By experience, i believe that most deaths revealed in dreams are preventable rather than natural ones. The physical is controlled or determined by the spiritual. If proper action is taken in the physical, such things can be prevented.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by otimize(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
tglobal:

Thought provoking question!

These are the possibilities though:

1. He took the screenshot 9 mins after the convo or sometime before her death (for record keeping purposes? sad )
2. He took the screenshot 9 mins after her death
3. Her friends and family still have access to her phone and occassionally check her social media accounts due to notifications of RIP on her wall (very plausible)
Check the date, it's Nov.... He had a dream possibly but wasn't recent.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by gqboyy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Yes, i guess he did. By experience, i believe that most deaths revealed in dreams are preventable rather than natural ones. The physical is controlled or determined by the spiritual. If proper action is taken in the physical, such things can be prevented.
What do you mean by "by experience"?. Bros why is ur name lyk dis? Are u a spirit?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2017
gqboyy:
What do you mean by "by experience"?. Bros why is ur name lyk dis? Are u a spirit?

By experience means such imminent dooms have been averted for many people by God by direct experience of mine.

There is nothing strange in my monicker.
You have haters of coloureds in America called the KluKluxKlan. Mine is just to mock their ideology.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by gqboyy(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

By experience means such imminent dooms have been averted for many people by God by direct experience of mine.

There is nothing strange in my monicker.
You have haters of coloureds in America called the KluKluxKlan. Mine is just to mock their ideology.
Alright let me run along
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by smoby(m): 12:15am On Apr 15, 2017
kbams241:
U r a big fool for saying this rubbish..... idiot psycho..
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by IslamicRebel: 12:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Unclerukus:
Made up. she died, fine, but the guy is looking for cheap publicity. Was he actually screenshoting the conversation during the time because the time stamp says that, like he knew she'd die?. probably created another profile with the ladies pic and chatted with himself.

You have a point.

Read the lady's reaction to his dream. She took it too well.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Wilgrea7(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2017
I've read through and viewed both profiles... i think i agree with Islamicrebel .... its highly possible the man just guessed then inboxed her with the messages of “you would not die".... if she lived, he could pose and say its his prayers... if she died(which she did).... he'd say he warned her... people obviously missed the fact that despite the online prayers she still died ... RIP to her.... although there's a slight possibility of the man seeing something, a quick view of his profile concerning cossy orjikafor and tboss seems to betray the possibility.... but then .. who am i to judge??.... may the departed rest in peace... my condolences to her family... God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2017
Dreamwaker:
bloggers cheesy
Omo the hustle is real grin
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 15, 2017
Jarus:

The "online x minutes ago" thing is not always accurate. I lost a Facebook friend yesterday. I went to my message log to check past exchange between us, and I still saw "on mobile". That's for the Facebook inbox of someone that had dief at least 12 hours earlier.
your Facebook friend Don die?
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 15, 2017
IslamicRebel:

Fake pastors feeding on gullible Nigerians everyday.
Nigerians cannot think outside the box.
There are many fake pastors but there lots of genuine ones too.
Did they mention the man is a pastor. No or is he.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by thunderbabs: 2:04am On Apr 15, 2017
kbams241:

Who is this?
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by hollowway44: 2:08am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Dreamwaker post=55573330]So if she died before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.[/qugbam!
Seconded my brother...
This screen shot can't be taken when this lady was still alive cox there wouldn't be any use for them.
So automatically the man abi pastor abi seeer must have gone to get dos shots after seeing the post of the ladies death.
Now, who was online 9mins ago..
Na wa for pple sha ooo
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by hollowway44: 2:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Seconded my brother...
This screen shot can't be taken when this lady was still alive cox there wouldn't be any use for them.
So automatically the man abi pastor abi seeer must have gone to get dos shots after seeing the post of the ladies death.
Now, who was online 9mins ago..
Na wa for pple sha ooo
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Tedassie(m): 3:27am On Apr 15, 2017
josephine123:
RIP
______

WATCH : Young Lady Made Video Of Herself Kissing Her Old Hausa Lover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnY9-LvTAA
sure say no be you?
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Toks2008(m): 3:45am On Apr 15, 2017
VickyRotex:
This is heart breaking! May her soul find eternal rest.

Dreams! Hmmmmmm! Some dreams scare me! People who dont dream or know much about dreams may not understand when you say somethings.
Anyways, I'll stop here about that.

At times it feels like De javu! And at times its filled with regret especially when you could actually tell the person and you did not/couldnt cos you aint sure.

At the end of it all, Life is Ephemeral!

Live like it's your last, be hopeful like you've got many years ahead.

Either ways, dont leave this world filled with regrets.

If I ever have a siesta and dream then it's definitely a vision cos my afternoon dreams usually come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by goldedprince: 3:53am On Apr 15, 2017
na na na , only idiots will say it was revealed, 98% of what you dream of are things you already saw in the physical. in this case, the lady has been posting that people should pray for her that she is going for surgery. so its normal for that guy to see a bad dream about it since he knows that most surgeries in naija always end with death.
where i will believe this to the fullest is if he never knew her before, she never posted about going for a surgery before and then he suddenly comes up to tell her he dreamt of this. for now, this is some real shitt ass post. try again

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by smoooty11: 5:16am On Apr 15, 2017
goldedprince:
na na na , only idiots will say it was revealed, 98% of what you dream of are things you already saw in the physical. in this case, the lady has been posting that people should pray for her that she is going for surgery. so its normal for that guy to see a bad dream about it since he knows that most surgeries in naija always end with death.
where i will believe this to the fullest is if he never knew her before, she never posted about going for a surgery before and then he suddenly comes up to tell her he dreamt of this. for now, this is some real shitt ass post. try again

Very correct infact you hit the nail on the head.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by jacoik(m): 6:01am On Apr 15, 2017
kbams241:
for ur mind now u don talk reasonable abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2019 / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.