Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die (53801 Views)

Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by IslamicRebel: 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:
Dis serious...d guy shuld b arrested...

You are on point. Sadly every other person is not using their brain.

This is a case of scam. People monitor other people so closely. He probably knew she had an upcoming surgery.

Check his profile properly. You will discover that he is not a prophet as he wants people to believe.

Nigerians wake up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Jarus(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So if she died before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.

The "online x minutes ago" thing is not always accurate. I lost a Facebook friend yesterday. I went to my message log to check past exchange between us, and I still saw "on mobile". That's for the Facebook inbox of someone that had dief at least 12 hours earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by tglobal(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So if she died before the screenshot of the messages was taken, who was online 9 minutes ago?I don't think the Angels or the devil will allow mobile phones in Heaven or hell.

Thought provoking question!

These are the possibilities though:

1. He took the screenshot 9 mins after the convo or sometime before her death (for record keeping purposes? sad )
2. He took the screenshot 9 mins after her death
3. Her friends and family still have access to her phone and occassionally check her social media accounts due to notifications of RIP on her wall (very plausible)

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by IslamicRebel: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
Acidosis:

Exactly

I dont understand the purpose of announcing everything on social media.

The mistake she made was probably revealing that she was going to have a surgery.

The fake prophet cashed in on that.

She probably died due to negligence on the part of the doctors.

Nigerians should quit being daft.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Etzakoos(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
dagr8:

What if he dream you became richer than Dangote? cheesy
waw Dat One Is Accepted
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by praisekeyzz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:
ehn lead it na
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
jonhemma11:
It's really unfortunate that the spiritual controls the physical

No sir! there's no sufficient evidence for that!
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by tglobal(m): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
IslamicRebel:

You are on point. Sadly every other person is not using their brain.

This is a case of scam. People monitor other people so closely. He probably knew she had an upcoming surgery.

Check his profile properly. You will discover that he is not a prophet as he wants people to believe.

Nigerians wake up.

I understand your skepticism.
But consider that many have had dreamlike experiences that foretold subsequent events they had no foreknowledge of. Whatever anyone chooses to ascribe them to (spiritual/metaphysical or otherwise) is immaterial to the fact that they do indeed happen.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by harriet412(f): 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
4dor:

I think this is where she made a mistake. Why must people announce everything on social media?

You're so right.. delicate things like this shouldn't be made public...The way people post everything that happens to them on the media is just so out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by londoner: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
alizma:
STOP POSTING EVERYTHING ON FACEBOOK BUT NIGERIANS WILL NOT HEAR. the witches and wizards in Nigeria are not the same as the ones in US. you never can tell if someone is monitoring you and looking for a channel to execute his evil plan over you. may God protect us all.
RIP

Lol so 'witches and wizards' get their tip-offs online from the web? Honestly, some Nigerians progress your mentality and join the rest of the world in 2017 please. Not everything is a Nollywood movie.

RIP to the lady it is a very unfortunate turn of events.

Depending on the type of operation just afterwards is actually a very critical time which is why patients are kept in hospital so long for observation around the clock until they are discharged to go home and still have medical visits after that.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Funkybabee(f): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Aladura ni Oga ari ran (Prayer warrior is the master for diviner)
this life is a battle land we should be prayerful
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by IslamicRebel: 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
tglobal:

But consider that many have had dreamlike experiences that foretold subsequent events they had no foreknowledge of. Whatever anyone chooses to ascribe them to (spiritual/metaphysical or otherwise) is immaterial to the fact that they do indeed happen.

Do not live in your little bubble. Nigerians live in bubbles. Are Nigerians the only ones that believe in God?

I thank God I do not live in Nigeria. Their thinking is pathetic.

You need to beware of fraudsters who pose as prophets.

The lady was not given top care during her surgery.

Do not let anyone fool you with fake dreams.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by saccie1162: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:
For dreaming?? Or for telling her the dream??
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:

Those are screenshots from the guy's phone of the previous conversation. Are you blind? undecided undecided

I really dont kno why som ppl must find ways of prooving every story wrong.
thanks anyway for opening his blind eyes.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by IslamicRebel: 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
londoner:

Lol so 'witches and wizards' get their tip-offs online from the web? Honestly, some Nigerians progress your mentality and join the rest of the world in 2017 please. Not everything is a Nollywood movie.

RIP to the lady it is a very unfortunate turn of events.

Depending on the type of operation just afterwards is actually a very critical time which is why patients are kept in hospital so long for observation around the clock until they are discharged to go home and still have medical visits after that.

The things is a scam.

She had a surgery but the fake prophet knew about it before hand hence his prophecy.

The lady had poor care during her surgery and died.

The fake prophet turns around to claim he saw into the future.

The guy is just pathetic.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
4dor:

I think this is where she made a mistake. Why must people announce everything on social media?
I tire

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
saccie1162:
For dreaming?? Or for telling her the dream??

Dont mind the guy. If dem dey give rank for foolishness some ppl go be fieldmashal grin
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Coolgent(m): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:
I try to avoid people who always have their dreams coming to past.

I don't want someone dreaming about me abeg.

Make everybody dey their lane.
Bros i had a dream about u....
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by londoner: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
IslamicRebel:

Do not live in your little bubble. Nigerians live in bubbles. Are Nigerians the only ones that believe in God?

I thank God I do not live in Nigeria. Their thinking is pathetic.

You need to beware of fraudsters who pose as prophets.

The lady was not given top care during her surgery.

Do not let anyone fool you with fake dreams.

Honestly though, the reasoning of the average Nigerian/African is steeped in superstition and Harry Potter type alternative world's. All rational thinking goes out of the window. It's as if nobody in Nigeria dies of anything else but JuJu or some kind of alleged occult reason. Someone must ALWAYS be accused of causing the death.

Many surgeries carry an inherent risk of serious injury, complications or even death.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by bezimo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
If you have any atom of spirituality you would never trivialise dreams but take steps to address them

we can never know what transpired spiritually on her life before she transited the earth. But we know that
in Job 33:14-15
14 For God speaketh once, yeah twice man perceiveth it not
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
When deep sleep falls upon men,
While slumbering on their beds,

I can only hope that she made peace with God before she left and is enjoying heaven now.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by IslamicRebel: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
davtosh:

Dont mind the guy. If dem dey give rank for foolishness some ppl go be fieldmashal grin

Fake pastors feeding on gullible Nigerians everyday.

Nigerians cannot think outside the box.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by IslamicRebel: 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
londoner:

Honestly though, the reasoning of the average Nigerian/African is steeped in superstition and Harry Potter type alternative world's. All rational thinking goes out of the window. It's as if nobody in Nigeria dies of anything else but JuJu or some kind of alleged occult reason. Someone must ALWAYS be accused of causing the death.

Many surgeries carry an inherent risk of serious injury, complications or even death.

I always saw if 1 percent of Nigerian population can reason outside the box, there is hope for them.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by IslamicRebel: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
londoner:

The fake prophet got a wind of the surgery. He made his calculations and then sent her a Facebook message.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by vickydevoka(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
ElsonMorali:
I try to avoid people who always have their dreams coming to past.

I don't want someone dreaming about me abeg.

Make everybody dey their lane.
na so my papa we de o. Buh my own dream no de ever come to pass or even de close to reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by IslamicRebel: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
bezimo:
If you have any atom of spirituality you would never trivialise dreams but take steps to address them

we can never know what transpired spiritually on her life before she transited the earth. But we know that
in Job 33:14-15
14 For God speaketh once, yeah twice man perceiveth it not
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
When deep sleep falls upon men,
While slumbering on their beds,

I can only hope that she made peace with God before she left and is enjoying heaven now.

What Nigerians need are atoms of common sense and not spirituality.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by stevecantrell: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2017
tglobal:

The realm of the paranormal is very real...
Why cant some people just accept that.
Not everybody has to be a fraud...

Personally, I wouldnt want a fb friend or any kind of friend like this man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by harriet412(f): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tazdroid:

Those are screenshots from the guy's phone of the previous conversation. Are you blind? undecided undecided

He took the screenshot of their previous conversation after she died so obviously she's not meant to be online only if...
Someone is handling her phone Or
he took the screenshot 9 min after the convo or before her death (not possible).
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
gqboyy:
Prophet of doom........I can't tell people
whenever I had a bad dream about them.....I only
silently pray that it should not come
true.....RIP beautiful

Then you have not helped them because telling them gords them into seeking the necessary spiritual solutions. Your prayer may not avail much. It was revealed to you so you tell them in the first place.
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
VickyRotex:
This is heart breaking! May her soul find eternal rest.

Dreams! Hmmmmmm! Some dreams scare me! People who dont dream or know much about dreams may not understand when you say somethings.
Anyways, I'll stop here about that.

At times it feels like De javu! And at times its filled with regret especially when you could actually tell the person and you did not/couldnt cos you aint sure.

At the end of it all, Life is Ephemeral!

Live like it's your last, be hopeful like you've got many years ahead.

Either ways, dont leave this world filled with regrets.

hmm, sometimes i wish i could not dream but no everybody must dream either he/she like it or not, i had my first experience it when i finish secondary school, it was exactly as i dreamt it. Hmm! dream i fear you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by AmoloPatrick(m): 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
She happens to be a big sis to me, we both attend the same church Trem @ anthony lagos state, just yday she updated thank God for a successful operation only for me to hear she's now dead what a world Rip Flourish
Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by Ubty: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Just to throw this into the "mix"... On the guy's screenshots, there is Nov 30, 23:13 (hopefully last yr). While on d lady's Facebook page it reads April 13. Does it mean the conversation happened last yr? And he bookmarked it or something. Cos I am confused a bit. Someone cn enlighten me pls.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die by nwanyanwu(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
kbams241:

Oga. Was the guy the one that did the surgery ? It's obvious u can't think straight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2019 / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.