Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible (9170 Views)

T.B Joshua Absent From High Court In Lagos (Photos) / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Why Are U Are Christian , Why Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 7:19am On Jan 02, 2010
Muslim website my foot,

so tell me where is madanite located, yemen or jordan ? None abi, Hahaha, mr man you are faraway from the truth, ur brethren are watching ur useless ranting
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by igboboy1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2010
toba:

Happy new year viaro,noetic,jcross & everyone else.Lets prepare ourselves to defend what we believe in.

@igbo boy lets meet on this thread "jesus&mohammed" read my posts from pages 2 to 4, then we continue from page 5

ok am gonna check out the thread

Abu Zola:

@igbo boy, be my guest

its good you took me on my offer, so we all know the famous Islam= peace chants we hear whenever a muslim commits terrorism and the other muslim community would start saying this is alien or anti islam and bla bla

like i said am not gonna talk about what muslims but rather what is in the quran or what mohammed did

so my first question is how can islam= peace when even the flag bearer of Islam AKA mohammed couldnt accept the fact that the people of mecca didnt accept him, But he returned only to put them to the sword, if that is not violent gra gra i must be reading the wrong dictionary,
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by viaro: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abu Zola:

Muslim website my foot,

^^ Nice. . . from henceforth, kick all muslim websites with your foot! grin

so tell me where is madanite located, yemen or jordan ? None abi, Hahaha, mr man you are faraway from the truth, your brethren are watching your useless ranting

Since I never wrote "madanite", I should leave you guessing between Yemen, Jordan and Arabia! grin Go back and see the spelling of what I wrote. . abuzo-lala! grin cheesy
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by mazaje(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abuzo- lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. . . . . .The comedian is back again. . . . . . . . grin
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by viaro: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2010
BTW, have I wished you a Happy New Year? Here's one. cheesy
mazaje:

Abuzo- lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. . . . . .The comedian is back again. . . . . . . . grin
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by noetic16(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2010
toba:

Happy new year viaro,noetic,jcross & everyone else.Lets prepare ourselves to defend what we believe in.

@igbo boy lets meet on this thread "jesus&mohammed" read my posts from pages 2 to 4, then we continue from page 5

wishing u the very same and many good tidings in this new year. cheesy
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2010
@viaro, stop making fun of yourself, Madanite or whatever you call is in Israel, thats even the home town of moses, you should know me well by now that i can embarass you by quoting the bible with full detail, so don't dare me
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by viaro: 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abu Zola:

@viaro, stop making fun of yourself, Madanite or whatever you call is in Israel, thats even the home town of moses, you should know me well by now that i can embarass you by quoting the bible with full detail, so don't dare me
Stop acting like a 'la-la'. Where did you read me writing any 'madanite'? Where in the Bible did you see 'madanite'? Why are you adding such emptiness to the 'la-la' in your user-ID? grin
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by mazaje(m): 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abu Zola:

This guy has REALLY lost it. . . .Abuzo-lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin. . . . . . .vairo pls don't dare the Abuzo-lalalalalalalala. . . .
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2010
Igbo boy there is no tyranny in islam, the same way the jewish Prophet were ordered to wipe the miscreant so was Muhammad, remember they all serve one God
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2010
@viaro, kindly tell us the town of hud and shuaib, am going to expose you tonight
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by viaro: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2010
Abu Zola:

@viaro, kindly tell us the town of hud and shuaib, am going to expose you tonight

Just shut up. . . you son of 'madanite' grin You exposed your own ignorance twice over with 'madanite' and you're still mouthing off like you're the best thing since sliced bread.
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by viaro: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2010
mazaje:

This guy has REALLY lost it. . . .Abuzo-lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin. . . . . . .vairo pls don't dare the Abuzo-lalalalalalalala. . . .

You're very correct! grin
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2010
So you are scared, hahaha, i know you can't try me, Yemen and Jordan the Residence of Hud and shuaib, get that to ur brain, ok ?
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by mazaje(m): 1:45am On Jan 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

Vairo has exposed your ignorance over and over again and you are still talking about exposing his ignorance? No wonder you are a "la-la". . . Abuzo- lala the comedian that never stops giving. . . .
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 1:51am On Jan 03, 2010
Baka da hankali, what did he exposed ? His ignorance you mean, he claim hud and shuaib were mentioned in the bible giving us names of mere israelite who are not even revered. Let me educate you a bit, Hud and shuaib are arabs, they existed pre judaism in yemen while the other clan in jordan, the two are brothers that degenerated.
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by mazaje(m): 1:56am On Jan 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

Baka da hankali, what did he exposed ? His ignorance you mean, he claim hud and shuaib were mentioned in the bible giving us names of mere israelite who are not even revered. Let me educate you a bit, Hud and shuaib are arabs, they existed pre judaism in yemen while the other clan in jordan, the two are brothers that degenerated.

grin grin Abuzo-lala. . . .Kwana biu?. . .Gaisuwa nake, kuma ina fatan kayi bukin sabuwar shekara lafiya. . . . .
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 2:02am On Jan 03, 2010
Mr finland, i didn't ask for your pleasantries, can you please show me How eber is connected to jithro ? Eber is in Genesis and jithro exodus, waiting , Tomorrow i shall reveal where they reside to that miserable oviaro
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by mazaje(m): 2:09am On Jan 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

Mr finland, i didn't ask for your pleasantries, can you please show me How eber is connected to jithro ? Eber is in Genesis and jithro exodus, waiting , Tomorrow i shall reveal where they reside to that miserable oviaro

Abuzo-lalalala. . . .PLS go and sleep you need rest. . . Tomorrow you can come and entertain us with more of your "la-la". . . .I bet Vairo will be expecting to see the revelations of the la-la. . . . . grin grin
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 2:30am On Jan 03, 2010
Suit yourself mr atheist,
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 2:32am On Jan 03, 2010
So you can't defend what you are supporting, no wonder atheist re animal, sorry to say
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by mazaje(m): 2:37am On Jan 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

So you can't defend what you are supporting, no wonder atheist re animal, sorry to say

Atheist are animals just like all human beings are animals. . . .Nice try Mr Abuzo-lala. . . . grin
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by AbuZola3(m): 2:52am On Jan 03, 2010
Hey don't compare me to you,
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by samsoosa: 7:45am On Jun 21, 2010
try using the following source http://www.MuslimsIn.com
Re: Fastidious Christian ! Why Is Prophet Hud And Shuaib Absent In The Bible by mathewjam(m): 9:03am On Jun 21, 2010
must i have thesame view with you?
are you God? did you create me?
why obligation did I own you?
Religion is an obligation to God
not humanity, must the two books
be in the bible?
your views must not be mine.
period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. / Spiritual Authority - Andrew Wommack / Please Give Me One Good Reason Why I Should Go Back To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.