Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Blind Date Experience (true Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Blind Date Experience (true Life Story) (2043 Views)

Blind Date / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blind Date Experience (true Life Story) by enethecoco(f): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
My "almost" blind date .
I have always hated online dating and Now I even hate it more because of an incident I will never forget. Femi ( Not real name) if you're reading this biko forgive me, it's not you it's your Dress Sense . We connected on so many levels he was a great Talker, our conversations over text and calls was never boring, he always laughed at my joke, I liked him so much and I think he liked me too. We never even got to see a picture of each other because we wanted to create a special kind of love ( it doesn't make sense right now but it did then).
I smile sheepishly as I read the message femi sent to me, "This guy is just perfect " I say to myself as I type a reply.
So I met this guy two days ago on BBM, I was bored so I updated "Bored and Lonely" a lot of people sent me a message but only the one from "Femi the main guy" caught my attention, I laughed at the name and sent him a reply, two days into everyday texting and now he wants to see me. It's not like I don't want to see him o but I'm scared of meeting someone I met online, he could be anything and I'm an only child, my parents will die if I'm kidnapped.
Finally I agree to meet him, we decided to meet at the mall and see the new Brains Movie, I wear my blue ripped Jean and a white tank top " I'm not trying to impress, I'm just trying to be comfortable, " I say to my self as I admire my reflection in the mirror, Light skinned, Long legs ,figure 8, perfect bum and boobs. I wink at my reflection and grab my phone and my blue chanel flap bag. I get to the mall before femi so I'm in the toilet trying to set my make- up, I sigh and practice the faces I'm going to be serving him in the mirror and I laugh to my self. Finally he calls and he is waiting for me at the Accesories store downstairs, I ask for what he's wearing and I walk downstairs to meet him, I spotted his bright green shirt and acid wash Jean and wipe my eyes with my hands
" I don't believe this" I say to myself as I try to call his number again to be sure I didn't see the wrong person, after two rings he picked the call and lo and behold It was my beloved Femi the main guy that was standing there like a fluorescent bulb
I ended the call immediately and started to run as far as my legs could carry me, people were giving me dagger stares but I didn't mind, I will take those stares over being seen with "femi the main Guy".
I got home blocked bim from BBM and blocked his number
Judge me all you want but I just really find it annoying when a guy doesn't have any good dress sense.
I asked God for forgiveness like a Hundred time after
Femi I'm truly sorry, Dm me if you have upgraded your wardrobe, if not accept my apology and move on, thank you!
www.reerespace..com

Re: My Blind Date Experience (true Life Story) by kingphilip(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
" I say to my self as Iadmire my reflection in the mirror, Light skinned, Long legs ,figure 8, perfect bum and boobs.

Ladies always hyping themselves like the hype about corruption fighting in Nigeria..

You had an opportunity to correct somebody and mold him in the right way but what did you do you ran off.. Continue

2 Likes

Re: My Blind Date Experience (true Life Story) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
I no fit laff @ fluorescence bulb grin
Re: My Blind Date Experience (true Life Story) by Akious2k2(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
enethecoco:
My "almost" blind date .
I have always hated online dating and Now I even hate it more because of an incident I will never forget. Femi ( Not real name) if you're reading this biko forgive me, it's not you it's your Dress Sense . We connected on so many levels he was a great Talker, our conversations over text and calls was never boring, he always laughed at my joke, I liked him so much and I think he liked me too. We never even got to see a picture of each other because we wanted to create a special kind of love ( it doesn't make sense right now but it did then).
I smile sheepishly as I read the message femi sent to me, "This guy is just perfect " I say to myself as I type a reply.
So I met this guy two days ago on BBM, I was bored so I updated "Bored and Lonely" a lot of people sent me a message but only the one from "Femi the main guy" caught my attention, I laughed at the name and sent him a reply, two days into everyday texting and now he wants to see me. It's not like I don't want to see him o but I'm scared of meeting someone I met online, he could be anything and I'm an only child, my parents will die if I'm kidnapped.
Finally I agree to meet him, we decided to meet at the mall and see the new Brains Movie, I wear my blue ripped Jean and a white tank top " I'm not trying to impress, I'm just trying to be comfortable, " I say to my self as I admire my reflection in the mirror, Light skinned, Long legs ,figure 8, perfect bum and boobs. I wink at my reflection and grab my phone and my blue chanel flap bag. I get to the mall before femi so I'm in the toilet trying to set my make- up, I sigh and practice the faces I'm going to be serving him in the mirror and I laugh to my self. Finally he calls and he is waiting for me at the Accesories store downstairs, I ask for what he's wearing and I walk downstairs to meet him, I spotted his bright green shirt and acid wash Jean and wipe my eyes with my hands
" I don't believe this" I say to myself as I try to call his number again to be sure I didn't see the wrong person, after two rings he picked the call and lo and behold It was my beloved Femi the main guy that was standing there like a fluorescent bulb
I ended the call immediately and started to run as far as my legs could carry me, people were giving me dagger stares but I didn't mind, I will take those stares over being seen with "femi the main Guy".
Judge me all you want but I just really find it annoying when a guy doesn't have any good dress sense.
Femi I'm truly sorry, Dm me if you have upgraded your wardrobe, if not accept my apology and move on, thank you!
www.reerespace..com
How old are u?
I hope u won't come back here in d future 2 complain of not getting a husband after running away 4rm all d potential hubbies u got
Re: My Blind Date Experience (true Life Story) by padi94(m): 2:51am On Apr 15, 2017
haha i swear this OP is a camel grin
Re: My Blind Date Experience (true Life Story) by brunxy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ur reason shows u re still a baby, probably btw 17 to 19yrs of age. Baby, dress sense shouldn't be the reason u dish a guy on ur first date. If he is really nice and intelligent u can teach him to dress properly if u re a fashionista u claim to be...Have u seen Psquare's, tuface etc dress sense way back before the money and fame?..Dress sense is something that can be worked on easily with money n liitle mentoring....Grow up Dear
Re: My Blind Date Experience (true Life Story) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
enethecoco:
My "almost" blind date .
www.reerespace..com

Dress sense shouldn’t be a criterion in choosing the right person

You need to level up on your OT

(1) (Reply)

The Lost Tribe / Red Ribbon / KON: HIRE A CONTENT-WRITING EXPERT NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.