Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) (1140 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / South African Mum Beats 7-Month-Old Baby To Death While "Casting Out Demons" / Photos/video Of A Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by joshkiddies: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
It has been revealed that there is a church in Congo, where members drink beer to cast out demons in them. It was gathered that the members of Louzolo Amour church, call the beer drinking session, “biéramicine” which means a mixture of beer and faith.

The church was founded by Guy Emile Loufoua Cetikouabo, who proclaimed himself God, and claims to be invisible by his followers. He is represented on earth by the current leader of the church called Charles Mikoungui Loundou.

“What we want to share with the world, is that we found a person who has the three characteristics of God, omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. That man is Guy Emile loufoua Cetikouabo. He was born without a navel, and that defies science,” a church member, Charles Mikoungui Loundou said.

This church bases its doctrine on the consumption of beer which they believe can be used to cleanse evil spirits. The faithful call this mixture of beer and faith, “biéramicine”.
Services which last up to 9 hours are dedicated to the healing of souls and bodies with sips of beer and praise. People come from all walks of life mainly to seek an immediate solution to all their evils.

“I arrived here sick, brother Mikoungui gave me a bottle of beer, I drank a first sip, and a second, at the third one, I went into a trance, I then felt better,” a believer, Kondi Jean- Jacques, confessed.

“I believe beer can heal, if you drink it with faith”
he added.

Today, about 5,000 people attend this church that stretches across the country.
Its popularity in the Congolese society is increasingly growing, with authorities seemingly unable to control its activities.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/see-church-where-members-drink-beer-to.html

Lalasticlala

Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by joe4real12: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
We need a Branch in Naija to calm dem shayo guy
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by myfantasies(f): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Na dis kind of church i go like to attend
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by Chiboyz40(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin you go fear na. When the person eyaf drunk finish n start misbehaving, e go Kom be like say dem dey cast evil spirit Komot 4rm em body.
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by josephine123: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
End time church
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by thundafire: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2017
Thought it was Kenya ooo,Congo hmmmm
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by Ever8054: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
this one just weak me...

Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Smh
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dis one really weak me wallahi
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
I weep for this generation cry cry
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
myfantasies:
Am disappointed. Will unfollow u
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2017
myfantasies:
my dear come make we attend dis easter
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by myfantasies(f): 2:53am On Apr 15, 2017
kaorama:

Am disappointed. Will unfollow u

Please unfollow me

After all u following me does not put money in my account

Infact let me unfollow u first
Re: See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
myfantasies:

Please unfollow me

After all u following me does not put money in my account

Infact let me unfollow u first

Okay, I will not unfollow you. Na by force

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Auchi Guy Burns Money In Celebration As DJ Plays His Favorite Song / Nigerian Drug Mule Who Was Arrested Twice In 2016 Nabbed Again Yesterday / Police Finds Body Of Beheaded Transgender Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.