Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People (21102 Views)

Help With The Name Of The App / Huawei CEO Says US Ban Will Affect Company Till 2021 / Huawei CEO Says Company’s Own OS Will Run Android Apps - Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People by YourWife(f): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

If you let me have a quickie, then I might consider your offer to casterate me.. After all, who prick help? cheesy grin
*BLOCKED*

Re: Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People by SycophanticGoat: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
YourWife:

*BLOCKED*

Then go and casterate John nah.. tongue
Re: Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People by lebete3000: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2017
Joavid:
Poor countries like Spain, is he kidding
Then what about African countries or is he gonna lie he doesn't know Africans use Snapchat as well?

tech smart but foolish.

Arrogant ass.

He prolly thought Africa is a forest no thanx to our leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Budget Of 20k. Which Phone Would You Recommend / Whatsapp Extends 'delete For Everyone' Duration To Over 1 Hour / Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.