Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Warning: Do Not Contest Against Ambode In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning: Do Not Contest Against Ambode In 2019 (710 Views)

N100Billion Campaign Funds Pitted Lagos Assembly Against Ambode / 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper / Jide Sanwoolu For Lagos Governor, Tinubu’s Group Backs Him Against Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Do Not Contest Against Ambode In 2019 by ItuExchange(m): 12:31am On Apr 15, 2017
NB: I’m not a politician and I don’t belong to any political party. I’m politically neutral…. However, I want to say this as a matter of reality.

Akinwunmi Ambode is working – honestly. We know. People know. His enemies know.

The reality is: He will win the gubernatorial elections 2019 – hands down.

Anyone who contests against him will simply waste his money. Any party that contests against APC in Lagos State would simply waste their resources and might be driven further into penury.

APC may lose in Ogun State. They may lose in Osun State. They may lose in Oyo State. They may lose somewhere else, but not in Lagos. Not in the next few years.

I say this with certainties. Do not waste your money contesting against Ambode. Money is hard to come by. If you have money to throw about, you can look for other rational and profitable uses for your money, for your sake and for the sake of your family.

Although some candidates would want to test their own popularity. Let me tell you your fate: You will fail ignominiously. You would regret wasting your money, energy, precious time, life, resources and blood.

Any bank that lends monies to candidates and parties contesting against Ambode, is indeed burning customers and investors’ funds. And they would pay a heavy price for that.

I rest my case.

Perfect Money/Payeer here: www..com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Do Not Contest Against Ambode In 2019 by ituglobal(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Politics is a risky game. You can win all or lose all.

But if you know you're sure going to lose. Please don't waste your money. That'll be foolish.
Re: Warning: Do Not Contest Against Ambode In 2019 by abescom: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2017
ituglobal:
Politics is a risky game. You can win all or lose all.

But if you know you're sure going to lose. Please don't waste your money. That'll be foolish.
You get it wrong. Many of them contest knowing they will lose but do so because they want awareness created for their parties or persons.
Re: Warning: Do Not Contest Against Ambode In 2019 by newguy1(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Never say never if you don't try you won't know...Anybody that contest against him will have two things on their mind . Firstly his they have nothing to lose but a lot to gain secondly they have an advantage point to critisize

(1) (Reply)

A Word For The Biafrans / The Man Who Brokered The Deal To Release The Chibok Girls:Pic / Ikoyigate: Why I Won’t Appear Before You, CBN's Emefiele Dares Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.