Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cost Of Rent In Onitsha - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Onitsha (22857 Views)

Lady Demands Refund Of Rent After Flood Destroys Her Property In Lagos / Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2017
kapello4:

and please where is d best place to stay in Onitsha a place wth
good road, power supply, security and accessible

Europe. grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by TrollTrap: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2017
When man used to live in Woliwo, rent was at 240k per annum then but I swear the building next to ours paid 120k per annum and it was same 3 bedroom flat. Umu otu cool I miss Onitsha cry

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=kowema post=55585136]
How are you shorty

short people have no joy .

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:

Reply you and get banned?.
Really?, I a trembling. You are much more stupid for saying I have never been to Onitsha. I say it again, Onitsha is Dirty and full of rogues and rutualist with abandoned buildings.
That ciry stinks right from the express road and its fact.

I await ur ban bloody fool. Nairaland na ur papa house.
Weak men every wia.

How are you shorty

short people have no joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by kowema(f): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Archaa:

How are you shorty

short people have no joy

Ur point is?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2017
eipreel:
Rationalmind Coman see what Ayam seeing

Was expecting to see you here, you didn't disappoint grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2017
undecided
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Kingbuhari(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2017
lrdval:
its funny, no one is talking about price as requested by the op, eemmm, in osha, there are few new opened areas that i will recommend for you, 33 and idemmiri, these are the two new modern areas, other places in osha are filled up and crowdy, with house agents and landlord, extorting money from people in the mist of recession...the normal prices of house in these two areas are, IN IDEMMIRI, 2BEDROOM FLAT IS 14-16K A MONTH, then 3BEDROOM FLAT IS 18-20K, in 33 as well, its still the same but 3BEDROOM FLAT IN 33 IS FROM 20K...remember lawyers agreement of 50k and some agent money of like 40k included....hope this is helpful
uncle so aba is much expensive than onitcha, 3bed room virgin flat here in aba is 35k to 40k, while old buildings are 20,25,30... Kilode landlords don chew us in aba... Onitcha here i come
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by satysaca: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Akpaka and federal housing Estate is the best in Onitsha then Omagba faze 1 and 2 . Akpaka and housing 400 and 500/k a yr 2 bedroom 250k omogba will be cheaper but very good too
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:

Ur point is?
My point is that the bashing is too much for one person

how did you get yourself into this mess at the first place .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by sonya4all(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
onitsha is not a dirty city please, it's one of the most secure place to live, the traffic congestion at that 3 3 is the only turn off for me, apkaka is quite expensive, a 3 bedroom flat goes for about 300 to 350k.... this is only place I know and it's very secure safe for the bad road

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by aboki2000(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
TrollTrap:
When man used to live in Woliwo, rent was at 240k per annum then but I swear the building next to ours paid 120k per annum and it was same 3 bedroom flat. Umu otu cool I miss Onitsha cry
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by igwebuike01: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yyeske:
If you want a place close to Uga street then Housing estate Fegge or Iyiowa Idemili fits you. The city ain't expensive though
I thought Iyiowa area is under Ogbaru, why is it called idemili, first time someone said i thought it was a mistake
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Mrbigman1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
lrdval:
its funny, no one is talking about price as requested by the op, eemmm, in osha, there are few new opened areas that i will recommend for you, 33 and idemmiri, these are the two new modern areas, other places in osha are filled up and crowdy, with house agents and landlord, extorting money from people in the mist of recession...the normal prices of house in these two areas are, IN IDEMMIRI, 2BEDROOM FLAT IS 14-16K A MONTH, then 3BEDROOM FLAT IS 18-20K, in 33 as well, its still the same but 3BEDROOM FLAT IN 33 IS FROM 20K...remember lawyers agreement of 50k and some agent money of like 40k included....hope this is helpful

Ogini Kam no na warri eme?

My one bedroom flat dey call selfcontain here is 15k, onwere ife Ana eme oh! Just na akwuyali

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Mrbigman1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
kowema:
Commercial city
But very dirty city.
One chance fraudsters city

Ndi ocha, show me the one u built.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Mrbigman1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
rifasenate11:

Could you make a list of the dirty places you have been to at Onitsha. this is how I met 2 Yoruba corpers that was posted to serve at onitsha. when they passed New market road they thought they were in America cos of they were amazed at the tall office buildings at that area.

and maybe they thought they are coming to see Brown roofs grin

Reme Raf is kafanchan kwikwikwikwikwikwikwi
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
igwebuike01:

I thought Iyiowa area is under Ogbaru, why is it called idemili, first time someone said i thought it was a mistake
Me sef was confused when I first heard it too but already used to it
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by urchman23: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Do any body live in NKWELLE-EZUNAKA in OYI local government is about 15mins. To onitsha and 3mins to 3 3 and federal housing nkisi,heard is also a nice place also thinking of moving there.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by ojialo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Victorchuks4:
Go and get a flat at chizzon awada with steady industrial light. Along eziweka eziweka awada. Thanks
I'm paying 22k per month for 3 bedroom at Ezeuka Street chizzon so rents in that area is expensive
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by borntosuccess(m): 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
donbenie:
Not true, I pay less than that for a 3 Bedroom Apartment with water and private Transformer @3_3 Onitsha..
Compared to most towns,Onitsha is cheap..
bro abeg Hw I go take reach u,seriously trying 2 relocate 2 dat 3-3
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by donbenie(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
borntosuccess:
bro abeg Hw I go take reach u,seriously trying 2 relocate 2 dat 3-3
There are Agents who can always take you round to make your pick among the vacancies..
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by PureMe01: 10:32am On May 11, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Okpoko is a very nice place to stay with good roads. A trial will convince you.
lolzzz...bros u no just get chills at all

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by AKINSULU: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
T
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 28, 2018
Please I need to know how much it would cost for a self contained apartment in Onitsha. Someone has been offered a job at Niger Drive and will be leaving soon. Kindly furnish me with relevant info here or Whatsapp 08037356291.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2018
tuege:
Please I need to know how much it would cost for a self contained apartment in Onitsha. Someone has been offered a job at Niger Drive and will be leaving soon. Kindly furnish me with relevant info here or Whatsapp 08037356291.
Thanks

Should be between 6-10k monthly depending on the area and nature of house (new/old)

Problem is, these kind of houses are extremely difficult to get in Onitsha. This means the person has to intensify the search as early as possible.
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Get a good 2bedroom flat(13k-20k) monthly and share with someone.....Lookin 4 a self-contain is Suicide
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Dremca(m): 2:13am On Apr 15, 2018
Can one get a self contain in GRA 1, GRA 2, 3-3, Omagba, inland town or any less populated neighborhood that is secured and has steady power supply and how much.
Nature8:

In my area at New American street not too far from Main Market, we pay 300k for 3bedroom flat with steady water, light, tight security and a private transformer.. Hardly can you see 1 or 2 bedroom flats in Onitsha unless in public yard.. The only thing you need to do is to rent a 3bedroom flat and share with your friends.. You can see 250k or 240k, depends on the area.. GRA is no go area, unless you gat the money..
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Nature8(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
Dremca:
Can one get a self contain in GRA 1, GRA 2, 3-3, Omagba, inland town or any less populated neighborhood that is secured and has steady power supply and how much.

I think the only place you can get that kind self contain is at 3-3 bro, but I don't know how much..
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by Basiljoe: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Cost Of Rent In Onitsha by actrinity(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
Yyeske:
Me sef was confused when I first heard it too but already used to it
it is called so, coz that's where the idemmili river empties into the Niger river.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians To Obtain Licence To Drill Borehole From 2020 / Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) / Four Siblings Trapped To Death As Building Collapses In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.