Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student (29990 Views)

UNIPORT's Best Student Of Pediatrics Receives Her N250 Prize Money After 2 Years / Meet Faidat, Best Graduate In Surgery, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Pediatrics / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Ziggyduben(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't believe this. Its a lie.
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
End Time
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by henshaw97: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
modelsms:
EFE 25 million

Best Grad 250 naira.

And you want me to be Best grad or be EFe?

Check my signature below for your data please.
Click link for details.
Kukuma goan hawk bread so you'll be like olajumokeolajumoke undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
Are you kidding me?
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Jok3r(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
emefav:
See photo of the money in earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3714797/uniports-best-student-pediatrics-receives

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-am-grateful-for-n250-gift-for-being.html

na wa ooooooo Nigeria go better.. best grad student given 250naira...
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chascop:
This is why people become Whistle-blowers.

What a Zoological country..
You are been fair calling it a zoo because in a zoo there is semblance of orderliness, all the animals are in different cages, it is actually a jungle where mediocrity is rewarded, a place where thieves, criminals, looters, vampires are celebrated, what a shame sad
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by prophetfire: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
BUHARI HAS DECIDED TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM GETTING CERTIFICATES AND ALSO RENDER ALL CERTIFICATES USELESS AND VALUELESS because he has none.
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by simatiniya: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Abii oo!

This 250 can't even buy lunch in unii. The gratitude is just an act.

Even policeman won't collect 250 from you these days!

henshaw97:

Kukuma goan hawk bread so you'll be like olajumokeolajumoke undecided
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Adebowale89(m): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
I read someone comparing efe story with this pretty Lady, but why?

everybody has their destiny in this life and what lead one to his/her destiny is determine by the script one destiny is playing/played

e.g my best frd in secondary Schl was serious than I do, intelligent than I do but when I was writing my project, he was celebrating his ond matriculation but when destiny want to change its script on him, he was given a scholarship to study abroad. degree completed now studying his masters with a good job in Netherland

do not compare others success with yours, just maintain your lane, don't be distracted rather be courageous

I like you joy, infact the kind of woman I want in my life is in you.....beauty, intelligent and maturity

3 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
I obtained a very good grade for my betterment and likewise every other person that attended a university. People should stop expecting unrealistic rewards just because you got a good grade, your grade is for you alone, so think of how to use it and better yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Cynthyworld(f): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hers is even beta..mine was just a handshake..mtechewww useless country
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Handsomecole(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
BBNaija Winner - 25million naira reward

UNIPORT Best Paediatrics Student - 250 naira reward , I mean Two Hundred and 50 naira reward.

When a society loses value for excellence, then mediocrity and backwardness becomes the order of the day.
Atimes when you think about this country all you can just do is to laugh.

Fela has said it all "suffering and smiling".
We claim we want good governance yet we are the same people that don't want it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kseafresh:
undecidedWho the hell Brought Education!

I DAE FIND THE PERSON SELF I TIRE

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Limitless72(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
lilfreezy:
The leaders of this country don't have us(the youth) in their plans undecided

Nah today u discover bah...even the youth don't have themselves in mind becos they are already clamouring for ATIKU as president 2019...#spit

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by mark2sunny(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Cynthyworld:
Hers is even beta..mine was just a handshake..mtechewww useless country

I would prefer a handshake

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Obiwiz(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
I love the girl spirit unlike that UNILAG best graduaing student that was calling everyone out for his house rent
Medics are different from other graduates. My opinion though.
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by JOMAX: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Are you kidding me? I must be reading a 1989 story. YOU MISFIRED I THINK YOU MEANT TO SAY 1962
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Alphyno: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
She needs to embark on a Serious Fasting And Prayers. If possible go for real Deliverance shocked

Coz this is a Sign that the Witches and Wizards in her Community are still after her, undecided

And they didn't want her progress... wink

#250 Naira Even Alimajiri no go gree collect such amount for street seff. Waytin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Elkay3: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Is it in naira or thousands? They gave 8 ticket to vote for bbnaija!!!!
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
This country is a comedy.
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by veacea: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
lackren:

Emerging report indicates that the Presidency has concluded plans to sack the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, for not threading with caution, over the latest foreign cash seizure, which is said to be over N13 billion when converted, allegedly belonging to the Transportation Minister, Rotimi Amaechi.

A Presidency source, on Saturday, told Post-Nigeria that some people within the corridors of powers are not happy with Magu, for not letting the Presidency know about the latest operation, before rushing to the media.
read more:
http://flashnewz247.nettmi.com/2017-buhari-to-sack-efcc-boss-for-exposing-amaechi-s-loot-and-probing-the-source-of-apc-2015-campaign-fun

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by micflo28(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nigeria has officially become a stooling hub for the whites. We are so pathetic. cry angry shocked embarassed
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by noziz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
our education system is crap undecided

na to carry my picking go football academy
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by bennybaba(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na whistle blowing sure pass...

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by ibietela2(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Are you saying the course is 2yrs?

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Zane2point4(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
No difference. ...

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by kengodson: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by ElsonMorali: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Uniport na school?

I'll recognize a certificate from Unipetrol or Unilever than that glorified secondary school. angry

You better don't quote me defending your school claiming "alumini " cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by godquality: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
modelsms:
EFE 25 million

Best Grad 250 naira.

And you want me to be Best grad or be EFe?

Check my signature below for your data please.
Click link for details.

My thought exactly.
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
May God and Devil punish NIGERIA'S version of Democracy
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Unclerukus: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
N250? People who know what's up know there's Voodoo in that money. She should pray and anoint and musnt spend it herself. Evil doers.
Re: I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student by Larrylarex(m): 12:45am On Apr 16, 2017
It was even after 2 years or I didn't read that part well?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State / FUTMinna Orders 100-Level Students To Withdraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.