Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Bullet My Nice Dog - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bullet My Nice Dog (26158 Views)

Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY / Large Bullet Head Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale. Top Quality. / Bullet My Nice Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2018
phunkypalace:

I laugh in Swahili. I pray you don't get a mutt at that amount too.

but some people do post GSD for 25k thou I know it is not pedigree but some people still like that name they bear to at least brag that they have a foreign breed.
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by phunkypalace(m): 6:02pm On May 11, 2018
mercy348:

but some people do post GSD for 25k thou I know it is not pedigree but some people still like that name they bear to at least brag that they have a foreign breed.

Take it or leave it they are not GSD. Anything that doesn't conform to the breed standard of a GSD is simply not a GSD
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by durubrian(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2018
phunkypalace:

Take it or leave it they are not GSD. Anything that doesn't conform to the breed standard of a GSD is simply not a GSD

then what is it?
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by phunkypalace(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2018
durubrian:

then what is it?

If a dog doesn't meet up with the breed standard of a GSD, it's simply a mutt.

He doesn't wanna agree, I won't force him, but since you asked that question honorably, i would like you to google up Grandiose German Shepherd, Household Kennels and Sublime Kennels. Check their stocks. Would you compare his dog to what i posted and call his own a GSD. That is the problem with Nigerians. Most don't even know GSD is one of the most expensive dog. I don't wanna talk about a price, he has internet, google up the breed standard of a GSD, if it meets up, check pictures. Blood don't lie naa.

The dog below in that picture was 3months plus. Though he's 7 months now. If he calls his own a GSD, what is mine then. I don't need a google to tell me there is a big difference between the two dogs.

Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by durubrian(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2018
phunkypalace:

If a dog doesn't meet up with the breed standard of a GSD, it's simply a mutt.

He doesn't wanna agree, I won't force him, but since you asked that question honorably, i would like you to google up Grandiose German Shepherd, Household Kennels and Sublime Kennels. Check their stocks. Would you compare his dog to what i posted and call his own a GSD. That is the problem with Nigerians. Most don't even know GSD is one of the most expensive dog. I don't wanna talk about a price, he has internet, google up the breed standard of a GSD, if it meets up, check pictures. Blood don't lie naa.

The dog below in that picture was 3months plus. Though he's 7 months now. If he calls his own a GSD, what is mine then. I don't need a google to tell me there is a big difference between the two dogs.

we have GSD mix
we have purebred GSD

even a GSD mix can be called a GSD... It's not totally wrong. .. don't make the guy feel bad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by phunkypalace(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2018
durubrian:

we have GSD mix
we have purebred GSD

even a GSD mix can be called a GSD... It's not totally wrong. .. don't make the guy feel bad cheesy

The types of GSD that i know are:

American show lines
Canadian show lines
West German show lines
West German working lines
DDR / East German working lines
Czech working lines

So i don't know where you got your mix breed from. If it's not a GSD, it is never a GSD.
Not making anyone feel wrong. I've been in his shoes before, and i know how it feels. But if you wanna learn, you learn.
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by Jungpablo: 7:32am On May 12, 2018
mercy348:
My Dog Is A Picky Eater From It Puppy Stage And Am Not Happy With It Recently If It Is Given Food It Will Only Crush The Biscuit Bones And Eat Little. And I Notice The Urine Is Yellow, Pls What Drug Can I Give It And What Are D Symptoms Of The Yellow Urine

yellow urine maybe as a result of dehydration in case of next time
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2018
okay thanks @ jungapablo
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 8:03pm On May 12, 2018
will u also call these a mix breed gsd I saw the dog pics in the ogbomosho dog walk

1 Like

Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2018
is these a Samoyed or Eskimo

Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2018
I think to me it is an Eskimo
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2018
my junior brother found a stray dog around our house yesterday and his willing to keep it though it a female dog. the dog is very lean and somehow look sick. but I hope keeping it won't affect my dog
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2018
my junior brother found a stray dog around our house yesterday and his willing to keep it though it a female dog. the dog is very lean and somehow look sick. but I hope keeping it won't affect my other dog.
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2018
pics of d dog

Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by durubrian(m): 11:03pm On May 14, 2018
mercy348:
my junior brother found a stray dog around our house yesterday and his willing to keep it though it a female dog. the dog is very lean and somehow look sick. but I hope keeping it won't affect my other dog.

no go carry person dog say na stray dog ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by Teemothymass(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2018
mercy348:
Just be careful the dog should not infect your dogs since its a stray dog and also if you want to care for the dog you have to separate it from your dogs and give her treatments first and also check her out if there are no ticks and fleas on her body also. Just be careful tho since you don't know about her much. Temepratments and all.
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by Teemothymass(m): 12:06am On May 15, 2018
mercy348:
Just be careful the dog should not infect your dogs since its a stray dog and also if you want to care for the dog you have to separate it from your dogs and give her treatments first and also check her out if there are no ticks and fleas on her body also. Just be careful tho since you don't know about her much. Temepratments and all. And lastly check for symptoms of rabies on her also. You can take her to your vet for cross examination tho
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2018
they have already remove ticks from it body manually and with the help of tick spray.
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by Teemothymass(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2018
mercy348:
they have already remove ticks from it body manually and with the help of tick spray.
I still feel the dog should be crossed examined o to avoid stories that touch. Prevention they say is better than cure. Please a stray dig with no history you know of
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 7:05pm On May 16, 2018
my brother took it to the vet today, xo he was told to leave the dog there for proper treatment. it already had a sickness, the dog always behave sluggish when it been given food and will still later vomit it,xo the veteran told him he will bring the dog when it well and fit to stay with my other dog.
I will post pics if they bring it back from the vet house
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by Teemothymass(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2018
The dog needs better treatment which includes deworming
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by Teemothymass(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2018
You are really spending money on the dog. Keep it up. Staying with the vet during the duration would sure cost you money
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 10:37pm On May 16, 2018
I don't even know how much he will charge my brother sha since he himself like the dog and wish to transform the dog
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by johnnyn1(m): 3:33am On May 17, 2018
mercy348:
will u also call these a mix breed gsd I saw the dog pics in the ogbomosho dog walk

Thanks for this question?
I m waiting for replies..
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2018
Today Was Tragic Comedy To Me I Almost Lost My Boy Bullet. My Dad Call Me That Tick Was In My Dogs Body Xo He Rub Sniper In Their Body, 5 Mins Later He Called Me Again To Call My Vet Doctor That Bullet Is Removing Foaming Spit And That He Cant Stand Up, I Was Seriously In A Tense State, I Had To Beg My Vet To Quickly Get Down To My House. He Told Me To Administer Milk First To D Dog Which I Told My Dad Cause Have Been In School For The Past 2 Month Now, They Gave It The Milk And Later Was Given Injection By My Vet. Pls What Other Treatment Can I Give It, Cause I Dont Wanna Lose My Dog Or End My Diary With R I P, Every Advice Is Welcome.
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by Jungpablo: 9:50pm On May 19, 2018
mercy348:
Today Was Tragic Comedy To Me I Almost Lost My Boy Bullet. My Dad Call Me That Tick Was In My Dogs Body Xo He Rub Sniper In Their Body, 5 Mins Later He Called Me Again To Call My Vet Doctor That Bullet Is Removing Foaming Spit And That He Cant Stand Up, I Was Seriously In A Tense State, I Had To Beg My Vet To Quickly Get Down To My House. He Told Me To Administer Milk First To D Dog Which I Told My Dad Cause Have Been In School For The Past 2 Month Now, They Gave It The Milk And Later Was Given Injection By My Vet. Pls What Other Treatment Can I Give It, Cause I Dont Wanna Lose My Dog Or End My Diary With R I P, Every Advice Is Welcome.

yu can give it oil and charcoal it happened to me once
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2018
They Also Gave It Red Oil But I Dont Think They Gave It Charcoal But What Effect Is The Charcoal
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by Teemothymass(m): 10:53pm On May 19, 2018
Please and please. Thank God you didn't lose the dog. Please so many people have fallen victim of using sniper on their dogs, its a no go area at all. Sniper is bad for dogs. Lastly, you can use red oil and monitor the dog skin and situation
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2018
Thanks Bro . Have Not Even Call Them Today To Ask Of The Dog Health.
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2018
Bullet Is Now Okay Eating Jojo Can Feed Only. The Vet Also Brought The Stray Dog Home Today When He Came To Inject Bullet. Am So Happy Today
Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by mercy348(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2018
Teemothymass:
Please and please. Thank God you didn't lose the dog. Please so many people have fallen victim of using sniper on their dogs, its a no go area at all. Sniper is bad for dogs. Lastly, you can use red oil and monitor the dog skin and situation
Thanks Bro They Bath The Dog Today Xo As To Clear The Chemical From The Body

1 Like

Re: Bullet My Nice Dog by Teemothymass(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2018
mercy348:

Thanks Bro They Bath The Dog Today Xo As To Clear The Chemical From The Body
What about the stray dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? / Woah, Turns Out Cats Can Be Loving Parents Too! (pics) / Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.