Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (58911 Views)

Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos) / Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Okudiover(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
timawoku:
When they saw ogun state dem rush come masturbate over the thread...

As them see 'ifeanyi' and 'obiageli'...shocked

NCAN, over to you.
t

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by danot1030: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why would this Igbos always give us no reason to doubt their involvement anytime this type hideous news is given?

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Ndiofe: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
unstableaswater:

The bolded got me laughing my ass off, this is wat happens wen semi illiterate does the job of a learned man.

A person commits an offense, u arrest him and he gave u a confession, now tell me the role of Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour in this case.

This is a simple case of domestic violence between a man and his wife that should be charged to court on grounds of evidence attained and criminal law.

Nigeria will never attain organisational efficiency and that is y people are calling for its disintegration.

Dont mind the illiterate, He wants to investigate Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour on a fall-out between Adult consenting couple, whilst Emir of Katsina kidnapped, raped, Islamise and forcefully marry 13 year old Christian child. The cries of her family fell on deaf ear. Nigeria did not have police or legal authority. There will be a special place for muslims in hell.
Let him waste resources whilst Nigerian girls continue to be trafficked to forest in Italy and Europe for prostitution and Muslim perverts(PAEDOPHILE) continue to kidnap and rape young children.

3 Likes

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by TinaAnita(f): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Smh
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by KKKWHITE(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
The man's side of the story
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
The topic name is epic trolling.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Ngokafor(f): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
....Yoruba bigots ran away and hid in fear when they saw 'Ogun' state,cos of the expected hail-stones of mockery and insults from the 'usual quarters' cheesy..now they have missed the chance to occupy spaces in the first and second pages..with cries of 'Igbos and crime'

..While their Igbo counter-parts rushed with guns blazing ready to blast the SW to smittens..only to see 'Ifeanyi'..for their minds now,its 'damn !!,'Afonja',na God save una. cheesy...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by anneboleyn(f): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
this is what i call madness of the highest order
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by lozanni(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jabioro:
Every evil committed in Ogun state this day, they are the one, how can you chained the one you claimed you love and later you will still climb her to ride bicycle... Awon omo toko wa bale je dede..

grin What kind of bicycle is that.

The guy was very mean oh! If something had happened to her while being chained there, what would he have told the world?

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Missmossy(f): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Nawa oooo. This is dehumanizing embarassed what won't i see on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by dipznano: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

He is a christian, where did he got the teaching from? A mosque i guess

abeg speak Hausa if English is too big a deal for you fa!

3 Likes

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by UncutSk(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Afonjas and wickedness
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by cashguide(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Purely an act of Wickedness. so inhuman doing something of such!
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Juban(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why are you so bitter about a particular race. Don't let you hatreds kill you o.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Cynthyworld(f): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmm dis won't change ma mind of getting married coz ma case is different

3 Likes

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by jamislaw(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Why wouldn't him chain her, He definitely bought her with high bride price.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Bakare19: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Height of wickedness it is!
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by segzyogondus(m): 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
WHich kind Country we dey sef.... Efe dey win money based on logistics meanwhile one folish man chain him wife join generator based on logistics...For instance d gen dey on and she die from the Generator smoke him for say na devil work...
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Jabioro: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
lozanni:

grin What kind of bicycle is that.

The guy was very mean oh! If something had happened to her while being chained there, what would he have told the world?
Hope you are above 18 years.. before I can revealed what the bicycle got to do with him..
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
TinaAnita:

What people call love is some sweet emotions and we all know for a fact that such emotions change. True Love goes beyond emotions
True talk my dear.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jchi9876:
Later they will tell us they are the most caring when it comes to taking care of women

Being able to have identify who they is means my racial corruption has been perfected by Nairalanders angry
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Boyooosa(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ehn ehn, i wanted to say that no any other person would have done that... afterall, marriage list can be unbearable over there.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Bolincosugar(f): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
YOU CAN IMAGINE !

SOME MEN ARE MONSTERS IN HUMAN FORM

NOBODY SHOULD PREACH ABOUT MARRIAGE TO ME

MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWW

2 Likes

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by osuofia2(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
on behalf of all Igbos we reject Mr Ajaero is not in our blood... you must be an afonja claiming IBO names
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by freshinko: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Love where are you? Its crystal clear, love has left the marriage.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by skyfada: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jchi9876:
Later they will tell us they are the most caring when it comes to taking care of women
I believe that the Mr. Ifeanyi is Afonja brought up.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by LionDeLeo: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
These are the same people making noise upandan about respect for women. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by ogologoamu: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
madridguy:
And I dey mention you? Remove my moniker from your spam list please biko.

Lol, weting concern my sparm and your moniker?.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by naijafella(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ogun... Theatre of bizzare happenings
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by akread1: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
In this 21 century, this kind love story they reign

There is God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.