Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn (58912 Views)

Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos) / Two Ladies Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Disgraced / Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Ndiofe: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
BetaThings:

What paedophile?
Christian's definition of paedophilia is when a Muslim gets married to a 14 year old; they then cause an uproar and holer rape
but when a Christian is intimate with or marries a 14-year old, it is a normal and acceptable part of the culture. Infact the Church settles any issue arising out of court

http://punchng.com/port-worker-blinds-wifes-eye-over-housemaid/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/

Paedophilia is a despicable crime and it is even more heinous an offence wen committed by community leaders. Emir of Katsina abducted(kidnap) a christian child age 13 without her parents consent, raped her and forced into Islamic marriage. There are no justification for child rape/molestation, take a hijab and cover that head of urs in shame.
It is becos of people like u and ur perverted religion that the world keep building weapons so they can defend their children from mindless beast that will deprive them of education and right to family life just for ur selfish sexual gratification.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by LionDeLeo: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ndiofe:

Paedophilia is a despicable crime and it is even more heinous an offence wen committed by community leaders. Emir of Katsina abducted(kidnap) a christian child age 13 without her parents consent, raped her and forced into Islamic marriage. There are no justification for child rape/molestation, take a hijab and cover that head of urs in shame.
It is becos of people like u and ur perverted religion that the world keep building weapons so they can defend their children from mindless beast.

Pls can I get a link to this story?

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Ndiofe: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by sshalom(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Some men just make one to be ashamed of being a man. How will any rational human being chain his wife when she is not an animal?

I think the guy should be given psychological evaluation!
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by LionDeLeo: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Ndiofe: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

That is the version (Reno Omokri's version) you choose to work with, but this the version from the the emirate. And the girl was not married to the emir himself.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/212730-katsina-emirate-says-marriage-abducted-14-year-old-emirs-aide-irreversible.

Wen u remove a child from the custody and care of Parents to an undisclose location for the purpose of sexual gratification and sexual exploitation, do not expect ur version of tales to be deemed credible.

Reno Omokri and the Natioanl Press all reported the same story but the Emir of katsina kept changing goal post and could not present a consistent and acurate account. This is very similar to the Ese Oruru case involving the Emir of Kano.

We are aware Emir keeps Harem of children that he has sex with and it is an age old islamic tradition to rape and hold non muslim children in harem.

Then we wonder wat emboldened boko haram to kidnap chibok girls.

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by iamtardey: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
the real question is wia did he get cuffs from undecided
let's start from dia and leave dia marriage for dem, nah dia private issue be that one.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Ndiofe: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
The girl child is not an Animal, they have rights. U cannot just take people children and hold them for ur sexual gratification under any condition. This is wholesomely unacceptable, barbaric and inhuman.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by BABANGBALI: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Only Igbo can do this. So callous and heartless
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by LionDeLeo: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ndiofe:

Wen u remove a child from the custody and care of Parents to an undisclose location for the purpose of sexual gratification and sexual exploitation, do not expect ur version of tales to be deemed credible.

Reno Omokri and the Natioanl Press all reported the same story but the Emir of katsina kept changing goal post and could not present a consistent and acurate account. This is very similar to the Ese Oruru case involving the Emir of Kano.

We are aware Emir keeps Harem of children that he has sex with and it is an age old islamic tradition to rape and hold non muslim children in harem.

Then we wonder wat emboldened boko haram to kidnap chibok girls.

Pls can you also give links to this allegation? (Emir keeping girls in his palace).

And while doing that, you may also explain how the parents' consent of this 8yr girl was sought.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/okada-rider-reportedly-rapes-8-year-old.html

And of what relevance is the pictures of the hijab-wearing girls in your post? Are they the girls in the emir's palace?

Meanwhile, the topic is about a man who chained his wife to a gen overnight.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by ylaa(f): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na so
Shame in them. But the other hand free she cud have used it. E no fit be me sha. God forbid bad thing.

quote author=Jchi9876 post=55593319]Later they will tell us they are the most caring when it comes to taking care of women[/quote]
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Ndiofe: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls can you also give links to this allegation? (Emir keeping girls in his palace).

And while doing that, you may also explain how the parents' consent of this 8yr girl was sought.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/okada-rider-reportedly-rapes-8-year-old.html

And of what relevance is the pictures of the hijab-wearing girls in your post? Are they the girls in the emir's palace?

Meanwhile, the topic is about a man who chained his wife to a gen overnight.

Just take a look at the nonsense u are doing. Sometimes, i wonder whether na the same black man i be, na him dey northern Nigeria.

Chai e no go better for arabs.

Ancient African culture will celebrate the arrival of breast and yansh first, before they even start talking about marriage.

How can a man sleep with a child, no breast, no hips, no yansh. Twa! Twe kelebe! Lord have mercy!

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by dipznano: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

I pity you, so all this while you thought "Abeg" "Fa" is an english word!! And shamelessly u call yourselves literates and call northerners illiterates. which school did you went to?? you are a disgrace to which ever school you attended.

lwkmd!!!

please pity urself and ur generation that would probably never get the minimal English requirement for admittance into the school I graduated!

I'm not perplexed to see u don't recognise abeg/fa as an informal gesture if u can quote me and still type ''which school did u went to''

if u feel there is still a reason to quote me, type Hausa, I understand and would reply u. U are such a big disgrace to the entire North!

#gerrahere

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by toye440: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
FemiFimile:
Ogun people again? Cruelty is all we see from there.
Yes it happened in Ogun but d evil was perpetrated by an IGBO man named, Ifeanyi Ajaero for allegedly chaining his 28-old -wife, Obiageli Ajaero.
pls read before u conclude.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by LionDeLeo: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ndiofe:

Just take a look at the nonsense u are doing. Sometimes, i wonder whether na the same black man i be, na him dey northern Nigeria.

Chai e no go better for arabs.

Ancient African culture will celebrate the arrival of breast and yansh first, before they even start talking about marriage.

How can a man sleep with a child, no breast, no hips, no yansh. Twa! Twe kelebe! Lord have mercy!

You can get the picture of any man sitting with a kid and post it as a wife just to suit ur propaganda, it doesn't clear what is on ground.

Pls, if you are not just trying hard to further Polish the propaganda for which you and your ilks are already known, swear with your life, your present and future that the adult and kid you posted here are married couples.

All these attempts just to change the topic of violence perpetrated by your folks, right?

You may continue to wonder if you are black, after all, when the white man first stepped on this land, many people where wondering if they were humans.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by LionDeLeo: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ndiofe:

Here wikipedia created a whole page on Ese Oruru and the Emir of Kano.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Ese_Oruru

Further, i hope u are able to distinguish between a criminal offence punishable with lengthy jail sentence or death from crime committed in the name of islam?

Ur excuse for being a Pedophile is, well islam and the prophet mohammad do it.

Hahahahahahahahaha, all these just to change topic from the domestic violence visited on a woman? Keep trying.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Iamwrath: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Sorry i don't do circus
Danmaiduguri:

the man is a christian i suggest u should blame christianity like how they do to muslims.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by jacksparrow001: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
If na some girls, Dem go escape. No be beta gen sef.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by olureignforever: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
UncutSk:
Afonjas and wickedness

Ifeanyi na afonja ba? Afonjas in the house, una don dey bear Ifeanyi? Abeg I need clarification on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by olureignforever: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
skyfada:
I believe that the Mr. Ifeanyi is Afonja brought up.

It's in their blood to shift blame. Me, I just dey here dey observe.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by salam1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
ogologoamu:

Na you the thing first pursue wey make you dey call GEJ always.
den prepare to call buhari name till 2023
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by davida10: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na wa.ooo...
Even the woman dey enjoy the pain..
Y some women foolish like diz

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by godquality: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
At the end of the day, she will forgive him and go back to him. Women should start standing for their right and not depend on any man no matter what he has to offer.
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Ndiofe: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You can get the picture of any man sitting with a kid and post it as a wife just to suit ur propaganda, it doesn't clear what is on ground.

Pls, if you are not just trying hard to further Polish the propaganda for which you and your ilks are already known, swear with your life, your present and future that the adult and kid you posted here are married couples.

All these attempts just to change the topic of violence perpetrated by your folks, right?

You may continue to wonder if you are black, after all, when the white man first stepped on this land, many people where wondering if they were humans.

here i forgot u will need the link. go verify.

There are more than enough cases, click on them one after the other and read, some even have vidoes of the children crying.

The worst thing is lying to urself, u have repeated that through out this discussion.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=muslim+man+wed+child&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi26_jzpafTAhXMLsAKHT6gCQ8Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=_
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by fisayo02(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
ogun again ....
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by adontcare(f): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Some people are jus cray cray
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by silentdomain(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Some idiot men feel like Lord over their wives, wen stuck their tail btw the legs wen dey jam their mates outside
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by package7(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Omo Igbo,weyrey confirm cry
Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by LionDeLeo: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ndiofe:

here i forgot u will need the link. go verify.

There are more than enough cases, click on them one after the other and read, some even have vidoes of the children crying.

The worst thing is lying to urself, u have repeated that through out this discussion.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=muslim+man+wed+child&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi26_jzpafTAhXMLsAKHT6gCQ8Q_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=_

Dude, I can see how you are trying extra hard to bring out something out of nothing.

1. Pictures are mostly Arab countries, no single Nigerian apart from one of the pictures earlier posted with a man sitting with a little girl (mischievously described as a married couple)

2. You said there are videos with children crying, I can't find a single video, all are still pictures.

3. None of the pictures depicts a marriage between an adult and a child. Most of the pictures are families of husbands, wives and the kids. Some of the pictures depict brutality (not marriage related).

4. We are talking of Northern Nigeria, attempt to use Google to search "muslim man married kids" came with entirely different things, mostly from Arab countries, yet, you post it to prove a point.
Pls, search again, this one has crashed like a pack of cards.

Pls, I may be wrong, copy out any marriage scene involving a minor and an adult with proof rather than telling me to go through several pictures that have no meaning to what you are trying to prove.

How will someone just upload a picture of a man with his daughter or any relation and conclude they are married if not empty propaganda?

Your propaganda is still failing, meanwhile, the topic of this thread is domestic violence, a case in point.

Pictures should be self explanatory like this 13yr old pregnant single mother from Akwa Ibom rather than some narratives.

Or these pregnant teens saved by soldiers in Abia.

Also, take a look at the age gap between Marry and Joseph in addition to her age.

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php

The pregnant teens.
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/soldiers-save-14-pregnant-teens-8-kids-in-abia/

I'm waiting for your next effort.

1 Like

Re: Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn by Fourwinds: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
kidman96:
Where did he get handcuffs?
intelligent question I was waiting to ask..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.