Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613990 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ Please Sir, I had asked this question before and I had changes the IACV (tokunbo) and even I changed the throttle body but problem didn't solve AND I even went as far as buying a brand new IACV on Aliexpress I just received it today and it has been installed and yet that didn't solve the problem. Right now I'm fed up and I'm thinking may be it's not something that is much more than what we are suggesting may be something something like BRAINBOX is the culprit. I'm just worried. HERE IS THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING SIR " My honda accord 1999 (babyboy). It always start very well in the morning, it has never started twice before. I have been using it going to 3 yrs now. The issue I have is that, when I start it, it run very well and the RPM stay at 1000rpm or slighty above, but when I load the engine the RPM will stay on 1000rpm or some times it might come below, if I ON the AC it will go up a while and later come down but the main issue is that once my RPM come below 1000 my car will start to shake and vibrate seriously.. if I off the AC or put my gear in park it will go back normal. I'm tired and I don't know what is wrong, I change the throttle body (including the sensor TPS and MAF) ,I changed the spark plug, I changed the IAC still same issue, change fuel pump, changed fuel pressure regulator.. The thing is that, it only happen when I'm on idle let say in traffic stop, it doesn't happen/I don't feel it when I'm speeding even if my AC is on, I don't feel it on motion but only when I'm idle and at times, if my AC is on and I'm idle with my gear in park, my RPM might go little below 1000RPM and it will shake/vibrate. Please what do you think might be wrong. I had several mechanics checking on it but they don't have the right solution. I scanned with my small scanner machine but the constant code on it is P1259 (vTEC system malfunction). Meanwhile I have been experiencing the problem since I got the car, after 1 year and some months using the car I have problem with my oil pump with has affected my engine so I made the decision to change my engine in total (thinking may be the new engine will give me smooth idle and riding) but I bought a new Borale engine which I'm still experiencing same problem after installation. I had reset the ECU several times. still same prob. @GAZZUZZ I attached a picture of the engine and it's the same engine as the one someone sent to you on dis forum.. It's the same engine, everything together.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by austin4real(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2018
Piyke:

I know someone who got relief from this by changing the ATF filter, although his own thuds were only on cold starts. Doesn't happen during driving. Although may still need a new AT in the long run as Gazzuzz said
I've changed the tranny fluid but the problem still persists, and from what i learn honda transmission filter is within the tranny, hence the complete system has to be brought down, to locate the filter
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2018
gorkonline:
GAZZUZZ Please Sir, I had asked this question before and I had changes the IACV (tokunbo) and even I changed the throttle body but problem didn't solve AND I even went as far as buying a brand new IACV on Aliexpress I just received it today and it has been installed and yet that didn't solve the problem. Right now I'm fed up and I'm thinking may be it's not something that is much more than what we are suggesting may be something something like BRAINBOX is the culprit. I'm just worried. HERE IS THE PROBLEM I'M HAVING SIR " My honda accord 1999 (babyboy). It always start very well in the morning, it has never started twice before. I have been using it going to 3 yrs now. The issue I have is that, when I start it, it run very well and the RPM stay at 1000rpm or slighty above, but when I load the engine the RPM will stay on 1000rpm or some times it might come below, if I ON the AC it will go up a while and later come down but the main issue is that once my RPM come below 1000 my car will start to shake and vibrate seriously.. if I off the AC or put my gear in park it will go back normal. I'm tired and I don't know what is wrong, I change the throttle body (including the sensor TPS and MAF) ,I changed the spark plug, I changed the IAC still same issue, change fuel pump, changed fuel pressure regulator.. The thing is that, it only happen when I'm on idle let say in traffic stop, it doesn't happen/I don't feel it when I'm speeding even if my AC is on, I don't feel it on motion but only when I'm idle and at times, if my AC is on and I'm idle with my gear in park, my RPM might go little below 1000RPM and it will shake/vibrate. Please what do you think might be wrong. I had several mechanics checking on it but they don't have the right solution. I scanned with my small scanner machine but the constant code on it is P1259 (vTEC system malfunction). Meanwhile I have been experiencing the problem since I got the car, after 1 year and some months using the car I have problem with my oil pump with has affected my engine so I made the decision to change my engine in total (thinking may be the new engine will give me smooth idle and riding) but I bought a new Borale engine which I'm still experiencing same problem after installation. I had reset the ECU several times. still same prob. @GAZZUZZ I attached a picture of the engine and it's the same engine as the one someone sent to you on dis forum.. It's the same engine, everything together.

location?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2018
Dear Gazzuzz

I just bought a Nigerian used Toyota Camry 2003, I noticed that when I'm driving, I hear a tick-tock sound(like when you turn the indicator light on but in this case, the indicator is not on). The tick-tock sound makes the light on Drive gear on the dashboard, the lights for time and temprature and the lights on the AC console to flicker intermittently. What could be the possible cause?

Plus, what oils do I need to change on the vehicle as a new owner?

Thank you Sire.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2018
tolusan:
Dear Gazzuzz

I just bought a Nigerian used Toyota Camry 2003, I noticed that when I'm driving, I hear a tick-tock sound(like when you turn the indicator light on but in this case, the indicator is not on). The tick-tock sound makes the light on Drive gear on the dashboard, the lights for time and temprature and the lights on the AC console to flicker intermittently. What could be the possible cause?

Thank you Sire.

Please Run the VIN.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CarGuideNG: 3:07pm On May 14, 2018
Hello Sir

We can handle all your VIN and vehicle history inquiries

Contact us today at CarGuideNG
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Femsyn(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz,

Whats your candid opinion on a Nigerian used 2005/2006 Honda CRV... looks clean?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2018
Femsyn:
Hello Gazzuzz,

Whats your candid opinion on a Nigerian used 2005/2006 Honda CRV... looks clean?

Nice car. I own 1
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2018
Hello boss, wen i apply automatic brake om my camry the brake pedal always vibrate and stiff den bounces back my leg esp on road with little sand on it bur wen i apply slowly it works perfectly. Pls whats d cause?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by PAQ(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2018
pls, how much is this bumper for 2011-2012 lexus- style corolla bumper and headlights?

will i be able to trade or sell off my OEM Bumpers too.

I am weighing the options of doing this or changing the look of my Corolla LE to Sports trim.

which ever is financially friendly.

Thanks.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Hello boss, wen i apply automatic brake om my camry the brake pedal always vibrate and stiff den bounces back my leg esp on road with little sand on it bur wen i apply slowly it works perfectly. Pls whats d cause?

braking hard on loose sand should trigger the anti-lock braking system. The system ensures better braking and ability to steer at same time.

Summary nothing is wrong with ur car
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2018
PAQ:
pls, how much is this bumper for 2011-2012 lexus- style corolla bumper and headlights?

will i be able to trade or sell off my OEM Bumpers too.

I am weighing the options of doing this or changing the look of my Corolla LE to Sports trim.

which ever is financially friendly.

Thanks.

Sadly I am yet to make this modification so I do not know how much it costs.
You can however contact 1 of the part sellers I use.

Name is samuel. 08022339595

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Please Run the VIN.

Yes. Prior to purchase, i did a VIN check with computerglo.bal and it came back good. Car was brought into Nigeria in 2016 and is still in pretty much good shape. Carfax report says it is a clean title vehicle. I noticed though that the previous owner did not use recommended oil.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2018
tolusan:

Yes. Prior to purchase, i did a VIN check with computerglo.bal and it came back good. Car was brought into Nigeria in 2016 and is still in pretty much good shape.

History of electrical work done?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2018
tolusan:

Yes. Prior to purchase, i did a VIN check with computerglo.bal and it came back good. Car was brought into Nigeria in 2016 and is still in pretty much good shape.

send result to me. Gazzuzzatyahoodotcom

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

braking hard on loose sand should trigger the anti-lock braking system. The system ensures better braking and ability to steer at same time.

Summary nothing is wrong with ur car
thanks the boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

send result to me. Gazzuzzatyahoodotcom
sent.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2018
tolusan:

sent.

Read, rules out vehicle being a Flooded car.
tolusan:
Dear Gazzuzz

Thank you Sire.

this issue cannot be solved remotely, please check any after market remote controlled access installed on vehicle.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Piyke: 7:12pm On May 14, 2018
austin4real:

I've changed the tranny fluid but the problem still persists, and from what i learn honda transmission filter is within the tranny, hence the complete system has to be brought down, to locate the filter

Is your car V6?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Read, rules out vehicle being a Flooded car.

this issue cannot be solved remotely, please check any after market remote controlled access installed on vehicle.
UPDATE
So, I observed that there is what appears to be a security light on the edge of the driver side of the dashboard (it looks like an after purchase installation (not factory fitted)) , it blinks intermittently but whenever the light stays on, I hear the tick tock sound...then it goes back to blinking... This happens when I open the door...and happened when I drove in the afternoon.
See photo of the decicr

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2018
tolusan:

UPDATE
So, I observed that there is what appears to be a security light on the edge of the driver side of the dashboard (it looks like an after purchase installation (not factory fitted)) , it blinks intermittently but whenever the light stays on, I hear the tick tock sound...then it goes back to blinking... This happens when I open the door...and happened when I drove in the afternoon.
See photo of the decicr

faulty door switch. Any good car electrician can fix.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2018
gorkonline:
... Bro a friend of mine is experiencing same thing with his Toyota corolla verso 2007, please sir gazzzuzz if u get d problem fixed can u tag me on how u got it repaired ... God bless u sir for ur good wrk...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

faulty door switch. Any good car electrician can fix.

Thank you Sire. I think this correct because the central lock also stopped working (and it had been working prior to that). Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
tolusan:

Thank you Sire. I think this correct because the central lock also stopped working (and it had been working prior to that). Thanks again.

I deserve some accolades cool

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

absolutely, I salute u from the top smiley
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

My humble accolades cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

honestly u really deserve it
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by damidbaer: 12:16am On May 15, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz,
I am having issues with my yaris 08...it vibrates vigorously when I am in traffic and when the ac is on...it switches off itself after intense vibration. Kindly advice...what could be wrong? Seriously worried.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 5:25am On May 15, 2018
My Location is Ipaja-Ayobo... This is problem is really giving me headache for year now.. I haven't find any mechanic to solve the problem infact I had change lot of things, I even changed the Fuel Pressure Regulator recently. All my nozzle and plug are doing well.. I'm really confuse..I even thought may be my car is the only one having dis problem in the world cuz no mechanic are straight with what is wrong with it.. I had scan it and I even have a portable scanner for myself and any time I do a scanning, always get dis permanent code : P1259 Vtec System Malfunction and I don't know if the DLC is actually what causes the problem I'm having.. I'm fed up. I LOVE the car, especially the AC is mortuary standard (very cold). I only experience this problem when my car is on load and not in motion but anytime I have my leg on Gas Pedal (either on motion or on idle) the RPM will be high or constant and the shake will stop.
GAZZUZZ:

location?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2018
damidbaer:
Hello Gazzuzz,
I am having issues with my yaris 08...it vibrates vigorously when I am in traffic and when the ac is on...it switches off itself after intense vibration. Kindly advice...what could be wrong? Seriously worried.

mating a 1.3liter engine with a 4hp (3kw) manual compressor is 1 possible reason.

Another is a misfire.

Have you replaced ur a/c compressor?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by damidbaer: 6:51am On May 15, 2018
@Gazzuzz...yes I just did...change like 2 weeks ago.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55am On May 15, 2018
damidbaer:
@Gazzuzz...yes I just did...change like 2 weeks ago.

there's a reason Onyibo put a variable displacement compressor in that car. Vibrations will continue. Until you switch back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.