Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (601502 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2018
DAVE5:

Oga Gazzuzz. its me and my Lexus IS250, the thing is giving me sleepless night or rather uncool daytime driving..

now my ac had issues, i changed every every that made it an ac, which includes, compressor, evaporator, condenser... costed me a leg and an arm... after that its been one issue or the other, some of the issues include

i hear a kak kak kak sound (like iron hitting each other maybe they're making out) coming from the front legs; my mec guy changed the bearing ;still same then another mec said it is the steering thats making the sound which is so not true cis i know what i hear and its not from the steering but he said i have to service the steering

the car kinda misfires (speeds up above my acceleration tap) although minimal which i presume is exhaust leakage..

it shows "oil maint reqd' , "check engine", "check system" on the dashboard

there a mark on the inside part of the front left tires which i think might be the tires touching the body when i turn fully (my mec said he might have to grind the caliper)

see the thing is i was wondering if i could bring the car to your workshop, my reason is i would like to turn the car to a brand new

Are u using the rite engine oil , the manufacture reccomdation? That is step one you need to answer
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2018
dru23:

Are u using the rite engine oil , the manufacture reccomdation? That is step one you need to answer

maybe i erred in that regard, i'll try to see which is the recommended oil by the manufacturer but for now i need to sort the car's problems then we could go on to the recommended oil...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2018
DAVE5:
@ gazzuzz, give me your phone number or shop address make i bring my car come ohh abeg.... i need the car in near-perfect or over-perfect state... i only get one car for now and money never dey to buy me a c300 as second car so abeg help me ohh

for now it's lexie is250 or there's a perfect mechanic i could meet in lagos to help my situation

parts for that particular model are very scarce, currently no support for this model at the moment.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

parts for that particular model are very scarce, currently no support for this model at the moment.

oga what are you saying ohh... i need help nah abeg, any kind of help would be appreciated... pls
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by krisrock(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2018
DAVE5:

oga what are you saying ohh... i need help nah abeg, any kind of help would be appreciated... pls

grin grin grin grin grin. Bros dey para, village people have remember you grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2018
krisrock:

grin grin grin grin grin. Bros dey para, village people have remember you grin grin

u no well ohh... keep flashin ur village pple, very soon they'll get free 10k recharge card and give you a very very long call...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by banky3w(m): 3:38pm On May 21, 2018
DAVE5:

Gazzuzz watching you from the sidelines grin grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DAVE5(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2018
banky3w:

Gazzuzz watching you from the sidelines grin grin grin

make i no catch u ohh... i'm serious here and you're doing rubbish

he has been of help in the past sha so i'm patiently waiting like eminem
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by banky3w(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
DAVE5:

make i no catch u ohh... i'm serious here and you're doing rubbish

he has been of help in the past sha so i'm patiently waiting like eminem
Since you no wan open your ears, make i help you. There is no support for your car at the moment. Except you can drop your card and access for Gazzuzz with the car so he can order everything online then you wait for call. Savvy?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I see you know a little DIY.

Did it rain a day before the car started misbehaving?
Open up the glove box compartment, take out the engine ecu, open and check for liquid incursion.
No sir it didn't rain n dia isnt any single corroded spot in the ecu @ all, I opened it...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ogtavia(m): 8:27pm On May 21, 2018
Seeing this guy complain about his Lexus Is250 has given me cause for worry as I have been toying with the thoughts of buying a 2006 Lexus GS300..what do you experts think? GAZZUZZ sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2018
ogtavia:
Seeing this guy complain about his Lexus Is250 has given me cause for worry as I have been toying with the thoughts of buying a 2006 Lexus GS300..what do you experts think? GAZZUZZ sir?

[Nothing wrong with vehicle, I am just picky about jobs I take, I don't want to start what I cannot finish wink

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2018
DAVE5:

u no well ohh... keep flashin ur village pple, very soon they'll get free 10k recharge card and give you a very very long call...

grin grin grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ogtavia(m): 11:17pm On May 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

[Nothing wrong with vehicle, I am just picky about jobs I take, I don't want to start what I cannot finish wink

my worry is further heightened by your reply. Like how will the GAZZUZZ back off from a challenge.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Stake2odds: 12:16am On May 22, 2018
ogtavia:

if you have the funds, i will advice you go for a gs350 instead , 2007 up.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aaidel(m): 5:09am On May 22, 2018
please how much will it cost to install a 2012 hyundai sonata engine
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:17am On May 22, 2018
aaidel:
please how much will it cost to install a 2012 hyundai sonata engine

about 4 engine types.

2.4liter, 2.0 liter GDI, V6 which one?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aaidel(m): 6:04am On May 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

about 4 engine types.

2.4liter, 2.0 liter GDI, V6 which one?

its the 2.4 liter
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:09am On May 22, 2018
aaidel:

its the 2.4 liter

over 600k
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aaidel(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

over 600k

Jesu! not with transmission o just the engine transmission still good
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:52am On May 22, 2018
aaidel:

Jesu! not with transmission o just the engine transmission still good

Engine only.

Let me shock you a bit.

This 2007 kia cerato comes with a 1.6liter engine that will set you back 570k.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aaidel(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Engine only.

Let me shock you a bit.

This 2007 kia cerato comes with a 1.6liter engine that will set you back 570k.

wow so 2012 sonata for 1.5m with a bad engine is not such a good deal then
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2018
aaidel:

wow so 2012 sonata for 1.5m with a bad engine is not such a good deal then

depends on the value you derive from it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aaidel(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

depends on the value you derive from it.

hmmmm thats the issue but with proper maintenance will the new engine last like that of a camry?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2018
aaidel:

hmmmm thats the issue but with proper maintenance will the new engine last like that of a camry?

has nothing to do with brand. We kill engines in nigeria due to poor maintenance and wrong oils.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ephbe(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2018
Gazzuzz

Quick one please

CAR: COROLLA 2003

Issue 1:
My corolla 2003 vibrates each time I accelarate when on over 40mph such that vibration is felt from holding the steering.
Note: it stops when am not accelarating but starts again when I accelerate.

Issue 2:
I hear quacking sound from the front wheels each time I fully turn the steering when trying to make a turn.

What could be the cause of this?

I will call you to book an appointment soon
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by aaidel(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

has nothing to do with brand. We kill engines in nigeria due to poor maintenance and wrong oils.

thats true hope it works out well for me sha will be in touch
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2018
ephbe:
Gazzuzz

Quick one please

CAR: COROLLA 2003

Issue 1:
My corolla 2003 vibrates each time I accelarate when on over 40mph such that vibration is felt from holding the steering.
Note: it stops when am not accelarating but starts again when I accelerate.

Issue 2:
I hear quacking sound from the front wheels each time I fully turn the steering when trying to make a turn.

What could be the cause of this?

I will call you to book an appointment soon

replace pair of C.V joints
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ephbe(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

replace pair of C.V joints

Thanks Gazzuzz

Does this mean the CV joint is the cause of the two issues?

How much does it cost please
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nams77: 10:36pm On May 22, 2018
Oga Gazzuzz. I noticed you use the launch creader scanner. I believe it is quite costly now.
My question is, all this other cheap scanners advertised here, are they any good? Can one get something reasonable out of them?
Thanks very much
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nnamdibig(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2018
Mr Gazzuzz,
Pls what's your advice on 2001-02 ford focus hatchback? What to get one
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olenyi: 12:14am On May 25, 2018
@Gazzuzz and other experts in the house.

Please between Honda Baby Boy, Toyota Camry tiny ligh/drop light and Toyota Sienna of same year, which is easier to maintain vis-a-vis fuel consumption, spare parts, etc. Every other thing being equal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.