Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,513 members, 7,854,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (621924 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Josiah360:
Good afternoon Gazzuzz,

Please what do you think about Volkswagen Passat 2008? Intend buying one from a friend

Pls don't do this

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nemadfsyahooc: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
CityNGR:

Factor in cost of gear replacement

Car ready to go for 1m. Good body and engine. Is it a good buy even if It mean replacing the gear. Pls advice sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Djswad(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Pls don't do this
sir why is it that u usually advice us not to go near a Volkswagen product does that mean Volkswagen aren't good or that that particular German machines are not good sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Djswad:

sir why is it that u usually advice us not to go near a Volkswagen product does that mean Volkswagen aren't good or that that particular German machines are not good sir

meet your friend and ask for the service history of that car since purchase and post it here, then I will explain why.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by CityNGR: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
nemadfsyahooc:

Car ready to go for 1m. Good body and engine. Is it a good buy even if It mean replacing the gear. Pls advice sir.
Cc
Gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Djswad(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

meet your friend and ask for the service history of that car since purchase and post it here, then I will explain why.
Am just asking sir,if I intend to get one it will be a direct toks Volkswagen 4 1.8L just wanted to know the reasons behind you not liking them sir cos my dad has a jetta and it has been up and running for years now with little or no problem with it sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Josiah360:
Good afternoon Gazzuzz,

Please what do you think about Volkswagen Passat 2008? Intend buying one from a friend

meet your friend and ask for the service history of that car since purchase and post it here, then I will explain why
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jossytech(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Gazzuz Baba

my camry throw this code last week: P0402 EGR Excessive Flow Dectected

i check online and was told The DPFE (differential pressure) sensor is faulty and needs to be replaced

Please share me your experience

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Josiah360: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

meet your friend and ask for the service history of that car since purchase and post it here, then I will explain why

Ok. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 11:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Oga gazzuzz gud morning pls i need a gud and original dvd player for my es 350 07. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Bizzyliss:
Oga gazzuzz gud morning pls i need a gud and original dvd player for my es 350 07. Thanks

Cc: Fogman
Or if you want to handle it yourself, check Crutchfield. You'll see matching head units for your car, then buy them on Amazon. I'd personally just talk to Fogman, though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by solutionboy: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2018
Good day great man Gazzuz, Please I have been using water in my radiator for a longtime now but I want to change and start using a coolant. Hope its OK. vehicle is Honda civic 07
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by apexquest(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2018
Boss Gazzuzz, I was ill-advised by my mechanic to remove my thermostat some months back when I suffered an overheating wahala.

I bought an almost new radiator now, and temp Guage doesn't even go beyond the quarter mark. I plan to put the thermostat back.
But I want to know the layman's way of testing if thermostat is still working well before I put it in.
Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
apexquest:
Boss Gazzuzz, I was ill-advised by my mechanic to remove my thermostat some months back when I suffered an overheating wahala.

I bought an almost new radiator now, and temp Guage doesn't even go beyond the quarter mark. I plan to put the thermostat back.
But I want to know the layman's way of testing if thermostat is still working well before I put it in.
Thanks.

99per of Overheating issues in nigeria stem from using tap water which eventually blocks the radiator.

I will advice you return you radiator and use factory manufacturer coolant.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
solutionboy:
Good day great man Gazzuz, Please I have been using water in my radiator for a longtime now but I want to change and start using a coolant. Hope its OK. vehicle is Honda civic 07

good idea
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by apexquest(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

99per of Overheating issues in nigeria stem from using tap water which eventually blocks the radiator.

I will advice you return you radiator and use factory manufacturer coolant.
I have installed the new radiator already with coolant. No issues again whatsoever, except that the temp Guage is no where close to half mark.
So I wanted to put back the thermostat, but I need to be sure it still working.. That's why I'm here. How can I confirm if it's working
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Cc: Fogman
Or if you want to handle it yourself, check Crutchfield. You'll see matching head units for your car, then buy them on Amazon. I'd personally just talk to Fogman, though.
fogman whwre are u
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
apexquest:

I have installed the new radiator already with coolant. No issues again whatsoever, except that the temp Guage is no where close to half mark.
So I wanted to put back the thermostat, but I need to be sure it still working.. That's why I'm here. How can I confirm if it's working

Please return the Thermostat.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Fogman(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
Bizzyliss:
fogman whwre are u
Present sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Boss Gazzuzz, my Honda accord 2008 vibrates when AC is on and gear is in Drive but this doesn't happen when in reverse and when AC off.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2018
dillinger:
Boss Gazzuzz, my Honda accord 2008 vibrates when AC is on and gear is in Drive but this doesn't happen when in reverse and when AC off.

Engine size?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2018
It's an i4

GAZZUZZ:

Engine size?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
dillinger:
It's an i4

2.0 or 2.4?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2018

GAZZUZZ:

2.0 or 2.4?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
dillinger:

Check engine mounts and exhaust system.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
Thanks boss

GAZZUZZ:

Check engine mounts and exhaust system.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
good evening oga GAZZUZZ , over a month my Toyota corolla fan have been making a loud voice that you will noticed it mechanic advice me yesterday that i should buy new fan may be the thermostat have a problem ,please advice me on what to do thou the car didnt do over heating
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
good188:
good evening oga GAZZUZZ , over a month my Toyota corolla fan have been making a loud voice that you will noticed it mechanic advice me yesterday that i should buy new fan may be the thermostat have a problem ,please advice me on what to do thou the car didnt do over heating

What year of production is your toyota corrola? Is the fan on high speed or does it sound defective?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

What year of production is your toyota corrola? Is the fan on high speed or does it sound defective?
Toyota corolla bank type 2006 it sound defective
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
good188:
Toyota corolla bank type 2006 it sound defective

replace fan and check the fan assembly to be sure there's no fracture.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by luluspins: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2018
Oga gazzuzz, my c 230 k 2005 ,4 plugs ,engine vibrate /jerk, and the rpm run up n down when I on my Ac ,especially when the car is idle, not moving. It happens frequently but not always ,pls what could be wrong
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by good188(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

replace fan and check the fan assembly to be sure there's no fracture.
please how much is the fan will cost?

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.