Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,070 members, 7,859,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (622824 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Good afternoon gazzuzz, please where and how much can i get acura tl 2010 steering wheel airbag. Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
SAVEDBABA:
Good afternoon gazzuzz, please where and how much can i get acura tl 2010 steering wheel airbag. Thank you

oyingbo
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

oyingbo
please do you have an idea on the price
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
SAVEDBABA:
please do you have an idea on the price

no idea sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
oga gazzuzz. what is the effect of over filling A.T.F?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
hakimi1974:

Not good wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
hakimi1974:

Belle go dey pain the transmission. cry

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Not good wink
I just got a lexus RX 300 for a customer and changed the transmission fluid with type t4. the issue is the gear changes fine, but after a while it won't engage the final gear. not until I stop and turn off the ignition for a few minutes the car will drive fine but at any stop while engine is still running the vehicle will engage gears smoothly but won't reach the last gear. I checked the transmission oil it was fine no burning smell. but I discovered that on the dip stick when the engine is cold the transmission oil was way above the cold and hot mark on the dipstick. what do you suggest I should do?.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
hakimi1974:
I just got a lexus RX 300 for a customer and changed the transmission fluid with type t4. the issue is the gear changes fine, but after a while it won't engage the final gear. not until I stop and turn off the ignition for a few minutes the car will drive fine but at any stop while engine is still running the vehicle will engage gears smoothly but won't reach the last gear. I checked the transmission oil it was fine no burning smell. but I discovered that on the dip stick when the engine is cold the transmission oil was way above the cold and hot mark on the dipstick. what do you suggest I should do?.

Scan engine. I am looking at TPS or Knock sensor malfunction.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
kingreign:

Scan engine. I am looking at TPS or Knock sensor malfunction.
thanks man, check engine came up, went off. stayed off for some time came back on again permanently. I was thinking it was the normal oxygen sensor wahala. because it stayed permanently on after I bought half tank of gas. but I will scan car a.s.a.p.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
hakimi1974:

scan the car, it will give a P0325 and P0332 in addition to all the other codes you will find. DO NO TOUCH THE GEAR BOX sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hakimi1974(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

scan the car, it will give a P0325 and P0332 in addition to all the other codes you will find. DO NO TOUCH THE GEAR BOX sir.
thanks very much big bros. I will scan first thing tomorrow.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
Greetings gazzuzz, plz what's the circled component called, it's a coupling between the hose from the radiator and that of the hose leading to the engine.
I discovered drops of coolant leaking from the component and would like to get a replacement part but I can't seem to figure out the name.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eDriiz: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gazzuzz let me start by saying thank you very much for answering all my questions. I just changed the engine of my car and while servicing the gear we notice that some pins connecting the transmission control unit to the gearbox were broken so i bought anoda tcu but my mechanic said i wld have to program it if not the gear wnt work.plz is dis true
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
double3:
Greetings gazzuzz, plz what's the circled component called, it's a coupling between the hose from the radiator and that of the hose leading to the engine.
I discovered drops of coolant leaking from the component and would like to get a replacement part but I can't seem to figure out the name.

even me I don't know the name and I have bought it over 20times, I just call it plastic water channel with small prick grin

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
eDriiz:
Gazzuzz let me start by saying thank you very much for answering all my questions. I just changed the engine of my car and while servicing the gear we notice that some pins connecting the transmission control unit to the gearbox were broken so i bought anoda tcu but my mechanic said i wld have to program it if not the gear wnt work.plz is dis true

not entirely true. It would work better if reprogrammed to match, but would work with or without.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 1:36am On Apr 27, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
The good thing about this thread is that it shows prospective car owners what it takes to own one. Buying a car is one thing, keeping the car running is the Next Level.

/

Amen!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chelseafan1: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ, Radautoworks, good morning.

What does this mean? 2001 Camry

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by grafixdon: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz, I told you about my intention to change my matrix 2003 engine the last time I called you, you said it would cost about 200k.

But I'd love to change the shocks absorbers (front and back), do the painting jobs and then change the seat fabrics, the privious one has faded. Please how much should I budget for all with workmanship? I wanted to buy another car but my wife kicked against it, she said I should rather spend on this one to look like tokunbo.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2019
grafixdon:
Oga Gazzuzz, I told you about my intention to change my matrix 2003 engine the last time I called you, you said it would cost about 200k.

But I'd love to change the shocks absorbers (front and back), do the painting jobs and then change the seat fabrics, the privious one has faded. Please how much should I budget for all with workmanship? I wanted to buy another car but my wife kicked against it, she said I should rather spend on this one to look like tokunbo.

you have my number
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chelseafan1:
GAZZUZZ, Radautoworks, good morning.

What does this mean? 2001 Camry

Something going wrong with exhaust/emissions system could be as simple as leak or sensors or as bad as new catalytic converter. Would need to see car to tell which

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by masonpotatoe: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Chelseafan1: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
radautoworks:

Something going wrong with exhaust/emissions system could be as simple as leak or sensors or as bad as new catalytic converter. Would need to see car to tell which

That meme killed me. Car can't come to Lagos. He'll be using it like that.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

even me I don't know the name and I have bought it over 20times, I just call it plastic water channel with small prick grin
Hahahahaha grin grin;
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Good morning Gazzuz

Pls, how do I check transmission fluid level in a 2008 Camry xle.

Didn’t see any dip stick
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
lexini:
Good morning Gazzuz

Pls, how do I check transmission fluid level in a 2008 Camry xle.

Didn’t see any dip stick

4cyl or v6
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
V6

GAZZUZZ:

4cyl or v6
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
lexini:
V6

The only time you check transmission oil is when you want to replace it. Should be done every 50,000 miles (max) the earlier the better as Toyota W.S transmission is not as durable as it is painted to be.

Watch this video diligently and you will understand the procedure to check, drain and refill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maK7HsGEEls

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lexini: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
Thanks Gazzuz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by double3(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2019
I have a question gazzuzz, the service manual of 09 corolla never mentioned anything relating to transmission fluid change nor flush, it only stated "inspect for leak after xx miles" does it imply the fluid lasts the vehicles life time??
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2019
double3:
I have a question gazzuzz, the service manual of 09 corolla never mentioned anything relating to transmission fluid change nor flush, it only stated "inspect for leak after xx miles" does it imply the fluid lasts the vehicles life time??

It's all an advertising gimmick to make vehicle look maintenence free. 50,000 miles and transmission oil would already be looking brown.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fealdexter: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Good evening Mr Gazzuz, please my camry 2.4 is seriously chopping fuel I noticed since I got it 2 months ago. I've scanned, and changed O2 sensor but no improvement. My mechanic had checked every possible cause and later resolved that it cause of missing catalyst. I'm currently considering enaging a panel beater to manually work something as catalyst but I need your help on what to do? I don spend money finiah untop fuel. Please save my life

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.