Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (615176 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

signature

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
jarkbauer:

He said
If you rev high and it is soft. steering pump
if you rev high and it is still hard steering rack
Can

Thanks bro
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2019

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sisqology(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2019
Good morning gazzuzz

Please I am hearing a cracking sound for like 1-2 seconds immediately I start my car especially when it has gotten cold. Anytime I try to replicate it, it's a bit hard. I have to wait to park it overnight most times before it can come back. I have been searching online, but I am lost. Is there anything you can recommend or if you would have time to help diagnose? My place is jot far from your garage. I have never touched the engine and it's on 131k miles. Even servicing is due anyway but I don't know if that could be the reason

Lexus es350

Here is a link I see can help

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-3rd-gen-2006-2011/593661-loud-clicking-cracking-sound-on-startup.html
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by pappy2000: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2019
what could cause my car matrix 03 for the engine oil to dry up without leaking
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2019
sisqology:
Good morning gazzuzz

Please I am hearing a cracking sound for like 1-2 seconds immediately I start my car especially when it has gotten cold. Anytime I try to replicate it, it's a bit hard. I have to wait to park it overnight most times before it can come back. I have been searching online, but I am lost. Is there anything you can recommend or if you would have time to help diagnose? My place is jot far from your garage. I have never touched the engine and it's on 131k miles. Even servicing is due anyway but I don't know if that could be the reason

Lexus es350

Here is a link I see can help

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-3rd-gen-2006-2011/593661-loud-clicking-cracking-sound-on-startup.html

Ignore or replace VTC actuator gears on the intake side of both banks.

1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2019
pappy2000:
what could cause my car matrix 03 for the engine oil to dry up without leaking

wear and tear. Rebuild engine or top up oil regularly
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Bad idea
why is it a bad idea cos my friend is about to buy the es 300
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by javijabor: 4:14am On Dec 07, 2019
Hi Gazzuzz,
What's the recommended oil for Mazda Cx-7 2.5L engine.
Do you also sell the oil and at what intervals (miles /months) do I need to change the oil?

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:48am On Dec 07, 2019
javijabor:
Hi Gazzuzz,
What's the recommended oil for Mazda Cx-7 2.5L engine.
Do you also sell the oil and at what intervals (miles /months) do I need to change the oil?

Thanks

5w20, but i will suggest you use 5w30. I will take engine protection over energy conservation .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cooldragon: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Good afternoon Gazzuzz, I use a 2006 Toyota RAV4 and lately P/S light has been flashing, I checked the engine bay and couldn’t see the container for the liquid and the steering is not soft like before. What should I do
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
cooldragon:
Good afternoon Gazzuzz, I use a 2006 Toyota RAV4 and lately P/S light has been flashing, I checked the engine bay and couldn’t see the container for the liquid and the steering is not soft like before. What should I do

electronic steering, scan power steering module
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cooldragon: 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thank you sir but I don’t know any place I can check it(am in owerri).. if the module is bad, can it be fixed or will I buy another.

GAZZUZZ:

electronic steering, scan power steering module
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
cooldragon:
Thank you sir but I don’t know any place I can check it(am in owerri).. if the module is bad, can it be fixed or will I buy another.

search well, there must be a workshop with modern day tools in Owerri
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mrford(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
cooldragon:

Didn't see this earlier. Would have helped. I left owerri for pH today. Take it to solomento along owerri port Harcourt Road. They don't come cheap though.

3 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Injectors in Nigeria have really suffered, just get a fresh Toks set of injectors and a measure fuel pressure. If fuel pressure low replace fuel pump assy
Boss, new set of injectors haven't solved the problem. Fuel pressure is not low, someone adviced from experience to change airflow sensor, could he be right? Does the sensor affect car idle?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
ozoneymcm:
Oga Gazzuz good evening. I am trying to diagnose an issue. Whenever I start my car, it acts like fuel is about to finish and like engine wants to go off. I think once or twice, it has gone off in heavy traffic. From my experience on Nairaland, I believe it's either low fuel pressure from the pump or clogged injectors. How do I eliminate the wrong one. Note: Car starts very easily with one crank

ozoneymcm:

Boss, new set of injectors haven't solved the problem. Fuel pressure is not low, someone adviced from experience to change airflow sensor, could he be right? Does the sensor affect car idle?

why you should always indicate vehicle model. It is very possible
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ozoneymcm: 5:41am On Dec 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

why you should always indicate vehicle model. It is very possible
Thanks. Vehicle is 2004 Kia optimaV6.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mandalorian: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2019
Please oga Gazzuzz please what is the difference between these two corrolas, they say they're both 2012. I also noticed the second one is more in the "nigerian used" market than the first one. Please can you throw more light on the second one I want to buy a clean nigeria used version of that one for 1.6M, I'll contact you on this later.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2019
mandalorian:
Please oga Gazzuzz please what is the difference between these two corrolas, they say they're both 2012. I also noticed the second one is more in the "nigerian used" market than the first one. Please can you throw more light on the second one I want to buy a clean nigeria used version of that one for 1.6M, I'll contact you on this later.

one is made by innoson, the other by baic.

Same difference, but one produced with lawsuits at the back of their minds.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mandalorian: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I'm more confused now grin grin does Innoson produce toyota cars? please explain in a common term, I'm not a car guru, in fact I am less than novice in auto sector, Please my boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sisqology(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Ignore or replace VTC actuator gears on the intake side of both banks.

Gazzuzz sir, is it something you can help me fix? If yes, when should I bring it and how much will it possibly cost? + I will do the servicing too

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Davidolives(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

oga boss please my corolla 2006 is showing p0741 code I decided to change the gear oil Toyota ws after driving for sometime the check light comes back on. Can I ignore this code as everything runs fine couple with the fact I just bought the car embarassed it pretty worrisome a Belgium car is already giving me this concerns. Please help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Davidolives:
oga boss please my corolla 2006 is showing p0741 code I decided to change the gear oil Toyota ws after driving for sometime the check light comes back on. Can I ignore this code as everything runs fine couple with the fact I just bought the car embarassed it pretty worrisome a Belgium car is already giving me this concerns. Please help

Ignore code.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Davidolives(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Ignore code.
thank you sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by abitafah(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Good morning Gazzuz.
I have changed my gear oil twice in 2 years but without replacing the filter. Kazeems always tell me to ignore it but I'm worried cos each time I change the oil, it gets dirty the next day. I guess it's becos I didn't change the filter.
Besides, I hear a noise like metal hitting each other whenever I'm on speed and accelerating. If I don't accelerate and the cars is on speed, I don't hear the sound but whenever I step on the gas again, the noise always comes. Gear selects perfect though, but the noise is from the gear compartment.
NB. Noise starts after I've driven like 10mins and engine has become hot.
Car is 2006 corolla
Thanx sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Oga Gazzuzz i noticed recently my Honda Accord 2008 stays up to three seconds cranking before the Engine comes up. Tho the Engine when up drives smoothly. Is there something i need to do to adjust this?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Oga Gazzuzz i noticed recently my Honda Accord 2008 stays up to three seconds cranking before the Engine comes up. Tho the Engine when up drives smoothly. Is there something i need to do to adjust this?

Fuel pressure , check it
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by opeey(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
A mechanic told me that when you buy a tokunbo car, when doing the servicing, like changing oil, and some other things. he said it is necessary to change the gear oil also.
Another mechanic said no need of changing the oil, that I should just top it with the required type of gear oil, he said if I change it the gear might get spoilt. blabla..
@GAZZUZ
I need clarity and understanding on this.Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
opeey:

A mechanic told me that when you buy a tokunbo car, when doing the servicing, like changing oil, and some other things. he said it is necessary to change the gear oil also.
Another mechanic said no need of changing the oil, that I should just top it with the required type of gear oil, he said if I change it the gear might get spoilt. blabla..
@GAZZUZ
I need clarity and understanding on this.Thanks

flee from both mechanics, arm your self with Google. Type vehicle type then add fluid change intervals.

Have a good nite
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

flee from both mechanics, arm your self with Google. Type vehicle type then add fluid change intervals.

Have a good nite

Boss please what documents one need to collect when buying Naija used vehicle. Private car.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mrford:

Didn't see this earlier. Would have helped. I left owerri for pH today. Take it to solomento along owerri port Harcourt Road. They don't come cheap though.

Please are you still in PH. And can you help someone scan 05 Corolla?

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.