Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (613007 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by BamBamK: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
hello Gazzuzz,

I'm interested in getting a 2012 Nigerian used Toyota avensis.

However, I noticed it is ridiculously cheap compared to other Toyota models of similar production period.

Whats ur take on d car generally??
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Stormyweather(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
nurey:

Oxygen sensor Don chop combo from road surface, go under the car and check maybe the sensor wire cut, if no visible damage, scan vehicle to find out the culprit that triggered the check light
Good afternoon boss and every body. My mechanic on the day underneath the car scratched ground advised me to take out the battery overnight that if the check engine light comes on by the morning I put it back, it means I should bring it to scan otherwise it's minor and has probably cleared. I did that and the light hasn't turned on since then but the car sometimes vibrates when it's on idle like it's struggling to stay on. It has even gone off once but started immediately. I also think its fuel consumption became high three days after the scratch. No weird noise or smoke.
Please what do you make of this? I read somewhere that the car needs to relearn. 2005 Highlander I4
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nurey(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stormyweather:
Good afternoon boss.and every body. My mechanic on the da. underneath the car scratched ground advised me to take out the battery overnight that if the check engine light comes on by the morning I put it back, it means I should bring it to scan otherwise it's minor and has probably cleared. I did that and the light hasn't turned on since then but the car sometimes vibrates when it's on idle like it's struggling to stay on. It has even gone off once but started immediately. I also think its fuel consumption became high three days after the scratch. No weird noise or smoke.
Please what do you make of this? I read somewhere that the car needs to relearn. 2005 Highlander I4

idle relearn for that Highlander year? never heard of that, but drive the car till the check engine comes on and scan.

We will work with the scan, also ensure your exhaust isn't leaking due to the scratch
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Stormyweather(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
nurey:

idle relearn for that Highlander year? never heard of that, but drive the car till the check engine comes on and scan.

We will work with the scan, also ensure your exhaust isn't leaking due to the scratch
thank you very much Sir.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
MrMash:

I can find the transmission fuse but cant find the transmission ECU relay. Please is it in the engine Bay or on the transmission itself ?

I appreciate your assistance .

usually in the cabin, near driver feet area
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tripoli007(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Evening oga gazzuzz ,pls how much will a boranle engine of 2005 Toyota camry cost and how much will you charge to fix it
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by opeey(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Oga gazzuzz, pls I need ur candid advice on Toyota matrix 2010.
Is it a good car, because I heard people saying it always have engine problem
And is it a reliable car for Nigeria roads and what the maintenance like. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
tripoli007:
Evening oga gazzuzz ,pls how much will a boranle engine of 2005 Toyota camry cost and how much will you charge to fix it

click signature

https://www.nairaland.com/5497866/how-insert-signature-profile

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Seunbukola187(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good evening Mr gazzuzz. Trust your day was fine? Please I need your help ooo. I drive a corolla 2007 and lately I noticed some strange things with the car transmission. When shifted from drive to neutral car moves forward with speed as if its still engaged in drive and when I engage it in reverse it won't move for some seconds even if I press the gas pedal. Please come to my aid ooo. Changed the transmission oil already it selects well on motion. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Seunbukola187:
Good evening Mr gazzuzz. Trust your day was fine? Please I need your help ooo. I drive a corolla 2007 and lately I noticed some strange things with the car transmission. When shifted from drive to neutral car moves forward with speed as if its still engaged in drive and when I engage it in reverse it won't move for some seconds even if I press the gas pedal. Please come to my aid ooo. Changed the transmission oil already. Thanks

any codes when scanned? Try calibrating the shift cable properly and replacing the transmission filter
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by emmaak2(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
My AC this days do cool when e d When the compressor is on it will cool o... But when d thermostat in d compressor(auto) trip off it won't chill till it on again

Biko what's The issue
Camry 01
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Seunbukola187(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

any codes when scanned? Try calibrating the shift cable properly and replacing the transmission filter

thanks for the prompt response. No codes ta all. I will replace the filter ASAP. Thanks once again
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by opeey(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
opeey:
And is it a reliable car for Nigeria roads and what the maintenance like. Thanks
pls I need ur advice on this
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
opeey:

get the regular 2zr 1.8 liter engine and u will be fine.

Don't buy 4x4 or 2az engine.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by opeey(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nurey(m): 5:44am On Feb 06, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

That matrix with 2az Engine is a runner in the right drivers hand. That car dey accelerate Wella grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bodeface: 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
Oga Gazzuz, good afternoon
Appreciate all help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrMash(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

usually in the cabin, near driver feet area

Boss , kindly confirm if what I am looking for is what is depicted in the first attachment.

My Kazeem sent the second attachment to me . I tried convincing him this only protects the transmission by preventing the car from starting when the lever is placed in R or D.

All the "rewires" have ganged up against me . They are looking for replacement.

Kindly confirm so I can head there tomorrow and tell them what I want .

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Mrford(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
MrMash:

Boss , kindly confirm if what I am looking for is what is depicted in the first attachment.

My Kazeem sent the second attachment to me . I tried convincing him this only protects the transmission by preventing the car from starting when the lever is placed in R or D.

All the "rewires" have ganged up against me . They are looking for replacement.

Kindly confirm so I can head there tomorrow and tell them what I want .

No. That is your transmission range switch. Gazzuz said transmission ecu relay.

Have you checked here?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Branduche: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Gazzuzz

I have an issue deciding between the

Honda Element 2006

Honda CR-V 2008

So which is highly recommended to go for considering all vehicle options with reliability, cargo, etc
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:14am On Feb 10, 2020
bodeface:
Oga Gazzuz, good afternoon
Pls what oil is best for my RX 350 2011. I want to service it for the first time since I bought it. Appreciate all help

5w30 weight
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babasewen(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2020
henryutd:
My Car vibrates at Idle when the AC is turned on. However when I'm driving it works just fine. Warm in idle state and the engine vibrates but cooler and running smoothly when moving.

I changed the compressor and the condenser. Everything was neatly installed.

At times, even when the AC is off but the engine is charged after speeding, I will experience a rough idle when I stop with the engine vibrating and jerking.

Please I need an advice.

TOYOTA CAMRY 2004

I have this same issue with the same car, please how did you solve it? Furthermore, it vibrates more whenever I try to wind up or down on idle.

Oga GAZZUZZ please help
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2020
babasewen:

I have this same issue with the same car, please how did you solve it? Furthermore, it vibrates more whenever I try to wind up or down on idle.

Oga GAZZUZZ please help

clean throttle body, remove battery terminal and reconnect after 5mins
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babasewen(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Going to do this immediately. Thanks for the quick response boss
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by henryutd(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
babasewen:

Oga GAZZUZZ please help

Na the same mother of our cars. Exactly my wahala. I am tired and I want to sell it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by babasewen(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Once again thanks a lot Oga GAZZUZZ, I did as advised. Then we discovered one of the bolts on one of the engine seats was lose, it was the major course of the vibration. Just by placing a hand tightly on it, the vibration stopped.

Thanks a lot. @henryutd, do check this out. The upper engine seat was the cause of my own.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by henryutd(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
babasewen:

Once again thanks a lot Oga GAZZUZZ, I did as advised. Then we discovered one of the bolts on one of the engine seats was lose, it was the major course of the vibration. Just by placing a hand tightly on it, the vibration stopped.

Thanks a lot. @henryutd, do check this out. The upper engine seat was the cause of my own.

Can you snap and send to me the position of your upper engine sit? Because mine has a bolt

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ssppen: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gazzuzz,i want to appreciate you in public for being a man of honor and treating me exceptionally well. I have had several transactions with you from far away Ilorin but have just met you in Lagos today,and only partly because you had to help me out. Thank you sir and may God bless... Victor(Ilorin)

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KINGreignn: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
ssppen:
Gazzuzz,i want to appreciate you in public for being a man of honor and treating me exceptionally well. I have had several transactions with you from far away Ilorin but have just met you in Lagos today,and only partly because you had to help me out. Thank you sir and may God bless... Victor(Ilorin)
Thanks for calling and honouring him. He deserves more. He has been a friend, a brother and a mentor to many of us, I inclusive. We can't repay him for his deeds. We only pray that God bless and cause men to favour him. Amen

4 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by alphamodel1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hello Gazzuzz, I have a 2009 Toyota Venza with VVTI engine 4 cylinder, on very cold start there is a minor rattling sound that comes for some seconds and goes off. Doesn’t happen again when u start the engine. I try reading up and was told the engine drains to the bottom of the plate. Is there a solution to this? Pls advice. Mfon from uyo .
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
ssppen:
Gazzuzz,i want to appreciate you in public for being a man of honor and treating me exceptionally well. I have had several transactions with you from far away Ilorin but have just met you in Lagos today,and only partly because you had to help me out. Thank you sir and may God bless...

Thanks for your continuous patronage .

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
alphamodel1:
Hello Gazzuzz, I have a 2009 Toyota Venza with VVTI engine 4 cylinder, on very cold start there is a minor rattling sound that comes for some seconds and goes off. Doesn’t happen again when u start the engine. I try reading up and was told the engine drains to the bottom of the plate. Is there a solution to this? Pls advice. Mfon from uyo .

ignore sound, or replace device in picture below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (407) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.