Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,774 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (619979 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by luqken: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hi Gazzuzz, I got a Rav 4 2003, tokunbo last week, but observed that the door opening indicator on the dashboard is permanently on even when all the doors and boots are shut.
please what could be the problem and how can it be remedied. hope this isn't going to affect the battery.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MalcomXY: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hi Gazzuzz,
I just got a foreign used 2008 RX350, some of the fluids like coolant and brake fluid are low. however the ones that came with the car has an orange color and the car came with a full thank of unleaded Gasoline.

My mechanic adviced that i will need to remove all the orange like fluid before topping since our fluids in Nigeria is green grin grin grin (find that riduculous). He also said i need to use the fuel till reserve, drain the remaining before refuelling as the fuel here is not unleaded. Please are these recommendations necessary? Secondly in terms of maintenance and servicing what do i need to look out for.

Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
MalcomXY:
Hi Gazzuzz,
I just got a foreign used 2008 RX350, some of the fluids like coolant and brake fluid are low. however the ones that came with the car has an orange color and the car came with a full thank of unleaded Gasoline.

My mechanic adviced that i will need to remove all the orange like fluid before topping since our fluids in Nigeria is green grin grin grin (find that riduculous). He also said i need to use the fuel till reserve, drain the remaining before refuelling as the fuel here is not unleaded. Please are these recommendations necessary? Secondly in terms of maintenance and servicing what do i need to look out for.

Thanks.

find vehicle maintenance history, if you cannot find it, drain and refill every fluid with original recommended fluids.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
luqken:
Hi Gazzuzz, I got a Rav 4 2003, tokunbo last week, but observed that the door opening indicator on the dashboard is permanently on even when all the doors and boots are shut.
please what could be the problem and how can it be remedied. hope this isn't going to affect the battery.

door switch fault, disconnect service all one at a time
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by FreshMekanik: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2017
The boss Goodmorning. My brother's Camry tiny light consumes excessive fuel when the Ac is turned on (more than double of what it consumes when the Ac is off). What could be the cause?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2017
FreshMekanik:
The boss Goodmorning. My brother's Camry tiny light consumes excessive fuel when the Ac is turned on (more than double of what it consumes when the Ac is off). What could be the cause?

You no be mekanik? shocked shocked
Go chook spanner and screwdrivers inside the engine na

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:14am On Dec 07, 2017
FreshMekanik:

more technical parameters required.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by millomaniac: 7:56am On Dec 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

oxygen sensor B1S1 and crankshaft position sensor.

Morning Gazuzz. Please can you recomend a seller for these and also the gear or do you have?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:00am On Dec 07, 2017
millomaniac:

Morning Gazuzz. Please can you recomend a seller for these or do you have?

Cc luvinhubby
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by FreshMekanik: 8:25am On Dec 07, 2017
kingreign:

You no be mekanik? shocked shocked Go chook spanner and screwdrivers inside the engine na
Baba I still de learn small small.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by FreshMekanik: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

more technical parameters required.
Like? Give me a clue
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Vikkiboi(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2017
Gazzuzz please, I noticed my car do drop oil when its parked. What could be the cause and how can it be fixed
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2017
Vikkiboi:
Gazzuzz please, I noticed my car do drop oil when its parked. What could be the cause and how can it be fixed

oil colour?

Remove agbada, drive to a petrol station with a pit, take pics from under vehicle.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by luvinhubby(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2017
millomaniac:

Morning Gazuzz. Please can you recomend a seller for these and also the gear or do you have?

O2 sensor - ₦7,000 toks

Crankshaft sensor - ₦4,000
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Vikkiboi(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

oil colour?

Remove agbada, drive to a petrol station with a pit, take pics from under vehicle.

Black oil sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by MrBigiman: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2017
I need a competent person who will help me inspect a C class in Ibadan. Any help?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by majaye(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
Good day, please Corolla 03 check engine is on, did a scan told the emission malfunction error. Light went off after scan but came back on after refueling few days after the scan.
Kindly help point what can be done. Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
majaye:
Good day, please Corolla 03 check engine is on, did a scan told the emission malfunction error. Light went off after scan but came back on after refueling few days after the scan.
Kindly help point what can be done. Thank you

Re-scan, post codes.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by luqken: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

door switch fault, disconnect service all one at a time
Thanks for the response. Who can help with this? Rewire or mechanic?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
luqken:

Thanks for the response. Who can help with this? Rewire or mechanic?

DIY buy sand paper and a 10mm spanner total cost 400naira, watch a video on youtube.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by majaye(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Ok, thanks.
GAZZUZZ:

Re-scan, post codes.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Sir gazzuzz, my lexus es 330 makes a slight hissing sound when I apply brake. It happens whenever I start the car and about to reverse or move forward. Then after like one minute of driving the hissing sound disappears when ever I apply brake..
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
lymelyte:
Sir gazzuzz, my lexus es 330 makes a slight hissing sound when I apply brake. It happens whenever I start the car and about to reverse or move forward. Then after like one minute of driving the hissing sound disappears when ever I apply brake..

take out tyres and look at rear brakepads. Might be worn out.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by lymelyte(m): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

OK sir..front or back tires?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
lymelyte:
OK sir..front or back tires?

GAZZUZZ:

rear sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ray48: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hi Gazzuz. I got these codes after running a scan on Toyota Camry 2003 2AZ engine. P0171 & P0110. Pls what’s the interpretation
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
ray48:
Hi Gazzuz. I got these codes after running a scan on Toyota Camry 2003 2AZ engine. P0171 & P0110. Pls what’s the interpretation

Do not focus on the codes, just replace your airflowmeter.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
ray48:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
ray48:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by ogunvic41(m): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Replace timing belt, tensioner and water pump with Original parts.

Also buy a Peugeot scanner PP2000.

Peugeot is a great car if you handle it well.
Really!!!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by timifakay(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2017
MrBigiman:
I need a competent person who will help me inspect a C class in Ibadan. Any help?
Hello, where in Ibadan?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2017
timifakay:

Hello, where in Ibadan?

timi this is partial, lolz

why would u want to repair a c class when one of ur buddies just "finished" his car and drove it to Ibadan, he never said car came back from Ibadan and u didn't offer to help him!!!

is it because he is not.............
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.