Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) (50057 Views)

Obasanjo Wears Facemask / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by divilele(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
I admire the made in aba clothes that's all #my opinion

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by openmyway: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Baba sure do look good.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by seunfape(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
He take style look like tax collector
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
eyeview:
Tribal bigots like ngeneukwuenu, omenkalives will just scroll past as fast as they can.
Dont make it look like those guys hate Igbos or anything that come out their region.They only detest the Ipob version of Igbo.All my shoes except one are made in Aba.I Dont even use foreign clothes, never craved for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Dont make it look like those guys hate Igbos or anything that come out their region.They only detest the Ipob version of Igbo.All my shoes except one are made in Aba.I Dont even use foreign clothes, never crave for them.

You are demented. They don't hate Igbos but hate IPOB, what's the big difference? Who you wan fool. Talk rubbish now, and I plank you to coma.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
even with all the MONEY he still looks like APE.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
Massive Advertisement. Ethelberts don hama
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Agumbankembu:

You are demented. They don't hate Igbos but hate IPOB, what's the big difference? Who you wan fool. Talk rubbish now, and I plank you to coma.
Hey sloth!! Go and treat ur nasal cogestion before you start to spray big bubbles of saliva over my mention. What you just did is typical of Ipob,ur undiluted trademark ,raining insults at people.That is the big difference freckles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by updatechange(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Yes! and most of them are yolobas grin

serverconnect:
Nice one from japan of Africa (aka Aba). Aba has the best tailor in Africa and beyond. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Still kicking at 80...Doesn't even need a walking stick.

His outfit reminds me of the 80s French suits . It really can never go out of fashion
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Wow!

Good to know Ethelberts has gone global

Folks, it's an Aba made brand! !!
Eheeee
na resource control me de call the style o
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
This is nice....I love ABA made..

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by businessmen: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
nice
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by nengibo: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chay...This man ugly sha oh, anybody that quotes me, your daughters will resemble obj

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
etenyong:
I so much have respect for this man. May God bless and grant him more years. He is a great hero. Had it been he is the president today, I strongly believe that things will be more better cos this man doesn't fear anybody.
You sure?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rumour has it that Obasanjos Father is from Aba, Mohammed Fawehinmi also restated it on TVC the other day.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wazobia baba. No tribalism in his dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
During campaigns dulard was licking southeast, south south and Niger delta here and there to bribed for votes. Since he became president he doesn't want to hear any thing about where he was begging for votes.

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by mbhs139(m): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Wow!

Good to know Ethelberts has gone global

Folks, it's an Aba made brand! !!

I hope and pray his folks will not kill him with their pull him down syndrome attitude. Let's promote our own brand please.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
mbhs139:

I hope and pray his folks will not kill him with their pull him down syndrome attitude. Let's promote our own brand please.

Who are his folks and what pull him down?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by intruxive(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Correction sewn in aba, and ugly tailoring. The cap looks like he is carrying shit on his head, and am sure the fake shoe will be scattered already grin igbo kwenu
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Baba is getting ready to be a housemate at the next bb naija
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Me i no see aba made stuff for arewa woh, only chinco stuff full market for here. This aba guys no want us abok$s to buy them stuff or what

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by lelvin(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
OBJ the man with nine lives
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
intruxive:
Correction sewn in aba, and ugly tailoring. The cap looks like he is carrying shit on his head, and am sure the fake shoe will be scattered already grin igbo kwenu

For a cloth to look this way on him means the tailor is good.
Obj is definitely an excuse for a model.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by sshalom(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
I totally support this. Good for Nigeria and her people to look inwards and make a change!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by Stanbeto: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
I never see Baba like this before o.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by lomaxbien(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
grin

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by gemini35(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
In obj,s voice, i, dey laff, but, i,fancy this more than those agbada,he use to wear.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by eyeview: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Dont make it look like those guys hate Igbos or anything that come out their region.They only detest the Ipob version of Igbo.All my shoes except one are made in Aba.I Dont even use foreign clothes, never craved for them.
They actually hate igbos. Follow their posts from today and see how they try you ridicule or denegrate any news from igbos ot their region.
The most annoying is how they attempt to link any bad news anywhere to igbos, even if it had no remote connection with igbos.
Those two actually have a psychotic issue, seems you don't know them. Take note of every of their posts and comments from now and you will be disgusted

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) by ylaa(f): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
I love OBJ
May God continue to keep u safe
If no be u, GSM for no reach naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile of Ibrahim Gambari, Buhari's New Chief Of Staff / #EndSARS: Women, Mothers Protest In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.