Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize (3437 Views)

This proves IPOB is the most foolish/useless group on planet PHOTOS / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
it is me explorer... a son of the soil from afam obigbo LGA rivers state. Greetings to my brothers in the east, south s and north.

I am not here to condemn the activities of ipob,I am a fanatic supporter, but I am here to call for a change of strategy.

considering the killings and the little impact that that the ipob protest has made I think it is time for us to go back to the drawing board and restrategize.
We all know that the buhari led federal government is eager to continue to spill ipob blood whenever there is a protest, I think it will be of great benefit for us to stop these protest and venture into politics.

since ipob already has massive followers and strong media won't it be wise for us to form a political party that will unite us all into one umbrella, take power away from this current crop of politicians that do not gave our interest at heart and push our agenda legitimately.

If people like obiano, ikpeazu etc can allow the army to spill Igbo blood in Igbo land don't we think it is time for us to take away power from these set of people and control our own destinies. our voices will be better heard if all the south east and south south governors,senators,reps etc excluding Edo, speak with one voice under one party.

We should not forget that Scotland didn't get her referendum by protest alone but mainly by pushing their agenda through the Scottish party that is an umbrella for the Scottish people.

umu nne m ele ihe unu chere?

my brothers your opinions are welcomed! let's discuss

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Onye Mba Mmiri! You guys are betrayers! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
this is entirely just my opinion. the write up is not meant to discredit but to advice on the need to restrategize and achieve success in the end

ExplorerReturns:
even if we don't form political parties we can also sponsor certain individuals who are hard core ipob loyalists to corridors of power so as to achieve our aims.
haven't we heard of Jewish Freemasonry? Jewish Zionist movement etc? these are powerful secret order covert organization who forwarded the Jewish cause, convinced everyone that there was a Holocaust so as to create the independent state of Israel. they infiltrated world governments and caused Europe to be at war with herself!

we Igbos have the human, financial and any other resources needed to operate such discrete organizations and come out victorious in the long run!
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

who be betrayer? ASA people tell you say the no be Igbo or dey no share Igbo ideology?

Noneroone:
the same zoo senators that hausa/fulani establisment rigged into office?...lol

i believe i've said all.

we can destabilize these people. we were wielding a lot of political powers before the war. the north is at the top simply because we have allowed them and we have not yet made serious movements to challenge and destabilize the status quo. if the Jewish Zionist movement can achieve this despite the time frame it took them then I believe we can. read about the Rothschild and the Jewish Zionist movement

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by vivaBiafra: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Pained yo.roba Muslim. This your format no dey work again na. Tell BMC secretariat to give you a new moniker. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
vivaBiafra:

Pained yo.roba Muslim. This your format no dey work again na. Tell BMC secretariat to give you a new moniker. grin
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by vivaBiafra: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

who be betrayer? ASA people tell you say the no be Igbo or dey no share Igbo ideology?
Stop quoting that afonja guy, he's a jobless yoot employed to be e-warrior for BMC.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by vivaBiafra: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Ok.
Go let them type a reply for you so that you can edit your post. Meanwhile I'm here waiting. No escape route for your cone head today.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
I am not an ipob member so I think that the members in this forum should take the matter up and discuss it with their leaders
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
I can see a lot of Igbo haters viewing this thread already. the must be disappointed seeing that I didn't come to bash ipob

12 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by SuperS1Panther: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
By the time you contest under the Nigerian Constitution in an election conducted by a Nigerian institution and you are sworn in under the Nigerian Constitution, your brain would have been reset away from the Biafrau.d mode.

While you are being sworn-in, you would have swore to uphold the integrity of the constitution and the sovereignty of the Nigerian State. Departure from your words would be treated as Treason, punishable by death.

Do you think Ikpeazu or Obiano do not want to be seen clamouring for Biafrau.d too?

VOte in Biafrau.d inclined legislators -- Senate and Hose of Rep. Let them spearhead the call for amendment of the constitution to recognise National Confab, Referendum and Secession/Plebscite. Simple,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
By the time you contest under the Nigerian Constitution in an election conducted by a Nigerian institution and you are sworn in under the Nigerian Constitution, your brain would have been reset away from the Biafrau.d mode.

While you are being sworn-in, you would have swore to uphold the integrity of the constitution and the sovereignty of the Nigerian State.

Dp you think Ikpeazu or Obiano do not want to be seen clamouring for Biafrau.d too?

VOte in Biafrau.d inclined legislators -- Senate and Hose of Rep. Let them spearhead the call for amendment of the constitution to recognise National Confab, Referendum and Secession/Plebscite. Simple,

so obasanjo didn't swere to uphold the territorial integrity of the nation when he ceded bakassi peninsula, a territory of Nigeria to cameroun?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by vivaBiafra: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
I am not an ipob member so I think that the members in this forum should take the matter up and discuss it with their leaders
That thing you quoted above is not an Igbo neither is it a female. Can't you see it has gone to process what it will write? Trust me you're wasting your time replying a BMC robot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by obailala(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:
it is me explorer... a son of the soil from afam obigbo LGA rivers state. Greetings to my brothers in the east, south s and north.

I am not here to condemn the activities of ipob,I am a fanatic supporter, but I am here to call for a change of strategy.

considering the killings and the little impact that that the ipob protest has made I think it is time for us to go back to the drawing board and restrategize.
We all know that the buhari led federal government is eager to continue to spill ipob blood whenever there is a protest, I think it will be of great benefit for us to stop these protest and venture into politics.

since ipob already has massive followers and strong media won't it be wise for us to form a political party that will unite us all into one umbrella, take power away from this current crop of politicians that do not gave our interest at heart and push our agenda legitimately.

If people like obiano, ikpeazu etc can allow the army to spill Igbo blood in Igbo land don't we think it is time for us to take away power from these set of people and control our own destinies. our voices will be better heard if all the south east and south south governors,senators,reps etc excluding Edo, speak with one voice under one party.

We should not forget that Scotland didn't get her referendum by protest alone but mainly by pushing their agenda through the Scottish party that is an umbrella for the Scottish people.

Truth is, even with all it's popularity today, if IPOB is converted to a political party, it wouldnt even win an election in the SE against PDP or APGA. You should know that the only strength ipob wields today is a function of the collective hatred of a common enemy (buhari) in the SE. When it comes to an election involving SE vs SE, ipob party stands no chance against pdp or apga; just imagine a new party fronting a candidate to face Obiano headlong? No chance!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Noneroone(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op u re funny. You want to destroy a contraption by benefiting from it. You want to contest zoo election and destroy hausa/fulani hegemony through a system that they firmly control. Let me ask u, if you join them can you form a party? If you form a party can you register it? If you register it, can you win? If you win, can you govern in a way that the undermines the establisment as controlled by the hausa/fulani? Can you disobey the law that empowers you? Go and find out what happend to members of pro indepedence party in hongkong parliament.

That aside, Money and power especially the type you find in zoo destroys spirit in activsim and make the most resolute freedom fighters loose focus. That is why freedom fighters are tempted with power and money. This is also why hausa and yorubas always advice IPOB to follow that path. The present style is seriously working and a threat to their one nigeria. So dont be fooled, IPOB is on the right path.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Noneroone(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
obailala:
Truth is, even with all it's popularity today, if IPOB is converted to a political party, it wouldnt even win an election in the SE against PDP or APGA. You should know that the only strength ipob wields today is a function of the collective hatred of a common enemy (buhari) in the SE. When it comes to an election involving SE vs SE, ipob party stands no chance against pdp or apga; just imagine a new party fronting a candidate to face Obiano headlong? No chance!
the buhari thing is not true. Our people like biafra with or without buhari thats the truth. Uwazurike's massob was popular before he delved into zoo politics. Despite supporting jonathan, massob lost popularity because ppl saw it as a political party. IPOB is popular because they have demonstrated focus, zeal and isolated themselves from zoo politics in the quest for Biafra restoration. So stop using the buhari hatred stuff as a defence.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by pazienza(m): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noneroone:
Op u re funny. You want to destroy a contraption by benefiting from it. You want to contest zoo election and destroy hausa/fulani hegemony through a system that they firmly control. Let me ask u, if you join them can you form a party? If you form a party can you register it? If you register it, can you win? If you win, can you govern in a way that the undermines the establisment as controlled by the hausa/fulani? Can you disobey the law that empowers you? Go and find out what happend to members of pro indepedence party in hongkong parliament.

That aside, Money and power especially the type you find in zoo destroys spirit in activsim and make the most resolute freedom fighters loose focus. That is why freedom fighters are tempted with power and money. This is also why hausa and yorubas always advice IPOB to follow that path. The present style is seriously working and a threat to their one nigeria. So dont be fooled, IPOB is on the right path.

Sometimes, the easiest way to destroy an entity is from within.
The Greeks conquered troy by infiltrating troy. This is why we have moles, spys, double agents, etc, in modern world.

So yes! Biafra can be achieved by infiltrating Nigerian systems with hard core Biafrans who would profess their dying love for Nigeria to the public and act one Nigerian than all, but whose sole aim and objective is to see to Biafran actualization.

We mustnt form a single party to do this. We can infiltrate the existing parties with these high placed assets.

It is a delicate act and would need a highly organized secret organization. Not the type that exposes all its plans on social networks. And it will need time and resources.

My one cent.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by pazienza(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noneroone:
the buhari thing is not true. Our people like biafra with or without buhari thats the truth. Uwazurike's massob was popular before he delved into zoo politics. Despite supporting jonathan, massob lost popularity because ppl saw it as a political party. IPOB is popular because they have demonstrated focus, zeal and isolated themselves from zoo politics in the quest for Biafra restoration. So stop using the buhari hatred stuff as a defence.

Leave that Guy alone. I had analyzed these things time and again to him, yet he clings to his falsehoods like his life depends on it.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Ojiofor: 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
If IPOB formed a political party today the masses will vote them massively but they will be rigged out by the corrupt politicians backed by Abuja.
Alex Otti vs Ikpeazu is a good example.
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by enemybulldozer(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Go and sit down you are not needed here there's no single member of BMC here pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by enemybulldozer(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noneroone:

Kudos man!!

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by enemybulldozer(m): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
pazienza:

The Greeks conquered troy by infiltrating troy. This is why we have moles, spys, double agents, etc, in modern world.

So yes! Biafra can be achieved by infiltrating Nigerian systems with hard core Biafrans who would profess their dying love for Nigeria to the public and act one Nigerian than all, but whose sole aim and objective is to see to Biafran actualization.

We mustnt form a single party to do this. We can infiltrate the existing parties with these high placed assets.

It is a delicate act and would need a highly organized secret organization. Not the type that exposes all its plans on social networks. And it will need time and resources.

My one cent.
You tried but remember nigeria is not Greek.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Noneroone(m): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
pazienza:

So yes! Biafra can be achieved by infiltrating Nigerian systems with hard core Biafrans whose sole aim is to see to Biafran actualization.

My one cent.
how can you infiltrate a system that has phobia for your likes. They already have lived with the fear of Igbo dominance before indenpence and when the chance came through the civil war, they pushed the Igbos aside and immediately implemented the anti igbo agenda, turning the entire establishement into an hausa fulani establisment. They even have a running tacit agreement that no south easterner will hold a position of "trust" again, nor ever will south east recieve infrastructural projects that will place it at par with other regions economically. That is why a south easterner will never be the president, chief of army staff etc, nor recieve huge projects.

This was why they pushed for stella oodua's sack because she violated this "agreement" by attempting to upgrade Eugu airport.
This was why ihejirika was sacked because jonathan violated the "agreement" and gave a "Biafran" the position of army chief. Northerners even called him a biafran who wanted to revenge the war. One major isa even challeged him for tampering with "tradition".

Do u remeber when Amaechi asked why jonathan was treating them as biafrans by allowing Abia to claim ownership of oil well from them? This is to show there are things other nigerians know that Igbo politician are not permitted to know. People like okadigbo and obi wali who knew paid with their lives. Kanu knows this thats why he correctly predicted jonathans defeat. because jonathan tried to fundametaly alter the establisment. To Nigerians suppressing the SE, seen as Igbo egg head and keeping them away from the corridors of power is a sure way of keeping the country united. The north can fight each other but always unite to fight Igbos cos its the only way to keep their interest secure and cotrol their establisment. They will rather outcoup each other than allow igbo "outsider" take those positions and jeopardise their iterests. When it seems they have put an extremist, they will front a moderate to replace him to continue fooling our politicians. That is what they are doing with sanusi and atiku.
Only kanu understands this well and know you cant fight them from within 'cos they monitor Igbos more than you can think. Thats why Ipob is giving them sleepless nights.

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Naijiant: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Princesaha: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
obailala:
My Yoruba muslim brother, do you know that they have not shared any food in our Idp camp in Osogbo here. We have not eaten since morning and no hope of food for today. Anyway, I just want to know whether food was shared in your own Idp camp at Mowe there.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

Nice one OP, very smart move only if it's possible...
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Nice one OP, very smart move only if it's possible...
very very possible! why do you think it is impossible?
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by bosco2017: 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
An impostor. We ll never enter into politics. We are pursuing Biafra. No one ll deceive us

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ShootToKill: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
vivaBiafra:

You don hammer Ngeneukwenu skull to pieces. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

very very possible! why do you think it is impossible?

My brother greed, selfishness, corruption etc. They almost had it if they had voted for Ojukwu wen he contested. Besides the crop of politicians u have now, would they sit and watch? I can bet, if they do a referendum today, u will likely get 20% supporting biafra.

But there's no harm in trying...
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
ShootToKill:

You don hammer Ngeneukwenu skull to pieces. grin grin grin

I even wonder why someone will be answering that kind of name. ngene.ukwenu is an oracle that has her origin from present day ebonyi state. I know about this because my mothers parents from egbema once worshiped it.
Re: Ipob Is Getting It Wrong Needs To Restrategize by Amarabae(f): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noneroone:
how can you infiltrate a system that has phobia for your likes. They already have lived with the fear of Igbo dominance before indenpence and when the chance came through the civil war, they pushed the Igbos aside and immediately implemented the anti igbo agenda, turning the entire establishement into an hausa fulani establisment. They even have a running tacit agreement that no south easterner will hold a position of "trust" again, nor ever will south east recieve infrastructural projects that will place it at par with other regions economically. That is why a south easterner will never be the president, chief of army staff etc, nor recieve huge projects.

This was why they pushed for stella oodua's sack because she violated this "agreement" by attempting to upgrade Eugu airport.
This was why ihejirika was sacked because jonathan violated the "agreement" and gave a "Biafran" the position of army chief. Northerners even called him a biafran who wanted to revenge the war. One major isa even challeged him for tampering with "tradition".

Do u remeber when Amaechi asked why jonathan was treating them as biafrans by allowing Abia to claim ownership of oil well from them? This is to show there are things other nigerians know that Igbo politician are not permitted to know. People like okadigbo and obi wali who knew paid with their lives. Kanu knows this thats why he correctly predicted jonathans defeat. because jonathan tried to fundametaly alter the establisment. To Nigerians suppressing the SE, seen as Igbo egg head and keeping them away from the corridors of power is a sure way of keeping the country united. The north can fight each other but always unite to fight Igbos cos its the only way to keep their interest secure and cotrol their establisment. They will rather outcoup each other than allow igbo "outsider" take those positions and jeopardise their iterests. When it seems they have put an extremist, they will front a moderate to replace him to continue fooling our politicians. That is what they are doing with sanusi and atiku.
Only kanu understands this well and know you cant fight them from within 'cos they monitor Igbos more than you can think. Thats why Ipob is giving them sleepless nights.
God bless you dear.
One Nigeria is a big fraud. This evil country will never see development, may backwardness never leave its shore.
The only issue I have with Ipob is that they are dragging unwilling people with them, i mean the Southern minorities. They have a right to make their own decision.
Lets focus on a homogenous Igbo nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amen Rochas Okorocha Graduates From American University (photos) / Ikwerre Elders Say They Are Biafrans / BUHARI Orders Takeover Of Airspace From Ghana For 1st Time In 70 Years (2015News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.