Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Chicken Pox Spots! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chicken Pox Spots! (902 Views)

Cure For Chicken Pox Especially The DARK SPOTS... / H / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chicken Pox Spots! by AnimeAngel: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2010
I'm positive i have chicken pox, i have a few spots but i've heard that people sometime wrap themselves or kids watever up in blankets or run warm baths to raise body temperature to bring out rest of spots does this work? because i'd just like to try this or something similar to bring mine out so i know it's Chicken pox. please dont jsut say "yeah it's chicken pox" or something like that. if the does work and i could do it please just let me know that. or if you know of something else i can do please let me know thanks =]
i need to know soon though because boyfriend wants me to go out drinking tonight but i don't think i can sad
Re: Chicken Pox Spots! by madlady(f): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2010
I had chicken pox a few years ago, the doc said I had almost the worse case he had see in an adult.

Please please do not scratch, I managed to avoid said, I ended up absolutely mark free.
Re: Chicken Pox Spots! by coolier(f): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2010
It's not that easy for anyone to tell you what you have without taking a look at you. But I know that some of the symptoms include fever, fatigue and headache. The soothing bath is just to relieve itching at the later stage and not to bring out the rest of the spots. Calamine lotion could also be helpful if the spots are pronounced and you're sure it's chicken pox. If you're not sure, see a Doctor.

(1) (Reply)

mn / Staph Cure / High Prolactin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.